• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Epic" scenes you thought were funny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Seriously, he just thawed out. He wasn't cold afterwards or anything xD

blueheart

Bronze Member
When Maleficent and Pete are taking the Heartless so Sora & gang can go. And Mickey says, "They're doing what their hearts command, we can't interfere". I was like 'Really, this is a cutscene?'

Relix

A traveler
Awards
When Maleficent and Pete are taking the Heartless so Sora & gang can go. And Mickey says, "They're doing what their hearts command, we can't interfere". I was like 'Really, this is a cutscene?'

funny thing about that was, mickey said that right after Riku did when concerning Ansem the Wise. So I always thought either Mickey stole Riku's cool line or he just wanted Pete and Maleficent out of his hair for eternity. that devious mouse, I wouldn't put it past him.

Zul

Awards

Go back to that area one second later, no Pete, no Maleficent, nothing.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Go back to that area one second later, no Pete, no Maleficent, nothing.

heartless ain't playin' no games! D: kicked their asses within seconds of walking into another room

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
"Who else will I have ice cream with?"- Roxas could have said it in a better way. Or at least not use "ice cream".
Xion's death- I was wondering why she was crystallizing. The music didn't have an effect on me. Also, see above.
Vanitas breaking Ven's keyblade- lol.
Ven thawing- i seriously thought he was constipated.

Zul

Awards
I doubt canon-wise they went back.
Sora: oh hey, you guyz! I didn't finish my synthing!
Mickey: by gorsh, Sora, we have to go back and get those Crystals! But first, to the 100 Acre Woods to get that Lucky Keyblade~

Right, they never left TWTNW or EOTW once they entered, they likely didn't literally sing in Atlantica either.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I do agree that the scene was pointless. Perhaps if the scene was only of Maleficent and Pete and they came up with the plan to take on the heartless without Sora and co. present I would be all "meh" about it. but what we got in KH2 was "lol" worthy. They got their asses handed to them, you know they did

Animator

Donald and Goofy thinking their about to destroy an emblem heartless but in fact they get thrown off the balcony. And this is ironic because in gameplay they don't find it even a strain to attack and destroy one of them. [Kingdom Hearts 1 / Traverse Town - Boss Battle ]

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Donald and Goofy thinking their about to destroy an emblem heartless but in fact they get thrown off the balcony. And this is ironic because in gameplay they don't find it even a strain to attack and destroy one of them. [Kingdom Hearts 1 / Traverse Town - Boss Battle ]

lmao I saw this a couple of days ago. I just shook my head and was "even more useless in cutscenes then in actual gameplay" xD (i dun really mean that. love those bastards.)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH never was good in making the gameplay and cutscenes work. Some scenes they'll OHKO the things that kill you effortlessly, in the other you'll massacre thousands of Heartless and Nobodies but Sora'll run out of breath before the scene even started.

Animator

Yup, they're classics. In my opinion the cutscenes are just exaggerated. Because, come on if they could beat up seven of the heartless' and then the boss surely they wouldn't have trouble with two on their own.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Yup, they're classics. In my opinion the cutscenes are just exaggerated. Because, come on if they could beat up seven of the heartless' and then the boss surely they wouldn't have trouble with two on their own.

But that was before they teamed up Sora, and that was the very first of the heartless they encountered.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Oh no, the singing in Atlantica did happen.

DEAR GOD WHY. Why can't that not be real? I had to suffer that just to get Ultima Weapon ( or whatever it's called in KHII ), but I'm not doin' it again. ;~;

Anyways, the most lolzworthy occasion fer me has already been said: Sora's reunion with Kairi and Riku. Kairi gets a hug, while with Riku, Sora ( more or less ) buckles down onto his knees and starts crying like a baby while holding Riku's hand.

My sister and I couldn't breath, we were laughing so fluffing hard. XD

blueheart

Bronze Member
^ I really have no idea why SE decided to make that scene the way it is. Were they purposely trying to get the reactions they got out of it? It's fine that Sora could have gotten a little emotional, but they didn't have to make him act so extreme over it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
they didn't have to make him act so extreme over it.

Actually, they did. It makes all the sense in the world. This is the best friend for life that ended up being on wrong terms with Sora, under circumstances which were partially Sora's own fault as well (toning down his own ego would've helped not send Riku into SUCH a jealous trip). They proceeded to have Sora lock aforementioned best friend behind the DtD in a realm crawling with Darkness and enemies, not knowing if he and Mickey would even make it out of there alive or at least whole. Setting CoM aside due to not being remembered, he then spent several months if not a year looking for that aforementioned best friend and constantly hearing bad things happened to him. All he had going for him was his hunch that stranger they kept running into was Riku, but that in itself could also be a cause for worry since if everything was ok, why did Riku hide himself and why did he keep running away?
I'd have thought something to be wrong with Sora had he not reacted that emotionally.

Now, with Kairi. Supposedly one of his best friends as well, whom he hasn't seen in actually close to two years, a year or so which he remembers. She was kidnapped and held prisoner by the same people he kept fighting and who threatened the worlds, used in an attempt to turn Sora into their pawn. On top of everything else, Sora finding out about Kairi being kidnapped is when they threw in how Sora's the Key that connects everything and thus, more so than the implied blame regarding Riku - they basically stated outright and bluntly that it was Sora's fault Kairi was kidnapped.

I'd much sooner say the problem here wasn't him being yes emotional with Riku, but keeping his distance and offering lukewarm reactions when he was reunited with Kairi.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Sora at every couples scene (ariel and eric, aladin &jasmine, and Shang and mulan)

Atlantica the musical

"Xion no!! Who else will i have ice cream with?!" Umm how about your real best friend/bromantic life partner???

Riku sora reunion, because kairi is totally undeserving of the same amount of tears than his bffl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back