• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Epic Mickey? Pixar included...Relation to Kingdom Hearts Franchise??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

I rarely pop in here but I found these two news stories on a game currently titled as "Epic Mickey" that a forum member from Ultimatedisney.com found...I just thought this was worth sharing...

Not sure if this topic belongs in this section.....but It could be a Kingdom Hearts themed game or could the code title "Epic Mickey" Be in secret Kingdom Hearts 3

anyway the one articles mention Warren Spector who works with Junction Point has been working with Disney Animation Video Game.....and that it could involve Pixar characters...but its very hush hush project from what I am reading on the articles...

Anyway here is link #1

Spector working with Pixar on game News // None /// Eurogamer - Games Reviews, News and More

and Link #2

videogaming247 » Blog Archive » Spector working on Epic Mickey?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Lemme ask this:

Why would someone OTHER than S-E be working on KH3?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^Indeed.

Eh, don't really think so.

Just cause a game comes out starring Mickey doesn't mean it'll make it's way into or close to KH. beh?

Benjewman

I heard about the creator of Deus Ex working for Disney now, but it's not KH3. They're just Disney titles, although I kind of like what I just read from those articles. It seems to be bursting with energy and creativity.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If Square Enix is not involved then it is not Kingdom Hearts. And does not have any relations to it.

Firo

Oh Crap
No this is a legitimate title about Mickey. No KH involved. It's going to be disney's version of Mario.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
If Square Enix is not involved then it is not Kingdom Hearts. And does not have any relations to it.

Mmhmm. Not all games which bear the word " Mickey" means its KH related =/
And besides, like what BH said, if Square Enix is not involved, its not KH.

but then why is it called epic mickey?

And 'epic is related to KH how?

A

Audo

*facepalms*

This is Disney trying to be cool, nothing more. Disney needs to stop, they try too hard. :/
Pfft. If you had said that a few years ago, there wouldn't even be a KH to discuss.

Point of the matter is that this game, as cool or horrible or good or bad as it could be - has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.
So, I think this thread is due for a closing before it just turns into everyone saying the same thing over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back