• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsuno_Hitomi

You may remember her from such songs as "Only Time", "Orinoco Flow", or "May it Be." This Irish singer has taken the world by storm with her soothing music since 1988.

Feel free to discuss anything Enya here.

Mods, feel free to delete if a similar thread exists.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
She's pretty much the first ambient artist I was ever introduced to, now I've fallen in love with the genre and she doesn't seem as unique anymore, haha. I still like to listen to Amarantine now and then, but I wore out A Day Without Rain from overplay. Always reminds me of being on a train. >_>

There are a few tracks I feel are pretty underappreciated [Flora's Secret, Lothlórien, Ebudae...] and Deora Ar Mo Chroi never fails to put me to sleep. Lol.
Thread needs more love! :3

IDX Rider

Enya is one of my influences for the band I'm in. I play guitar and have a multi-effects pedal that I use and can create some pretty soothing melodies. Haven't heard from her in a while though...

Firo

Oh Crap
She makes me fall asleep lol. But some of her songs sound creepy.

Katsuno_Hitomi

Enya is one of my influences for the band I'm in. I play guitar and have a multi-effects pedal that I use and can create some pretty soothing melodies. Haven't heard from her in a while though...

She came out with a new album this past November. "And Winter Came" is her winter-themed album. I bought it Christmas Eve. It's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back