• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Re: e3 english trailer

What, the trailer? The trailer is a European one - you can tell by the rating at the beginning. Sept 10 is Europe's release date, 7 is NA's.
Aw! Thanks! I was confused lol. I forgot about Europe (Sorry guys)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

For the first time in my life I literally squealed in delight. That is one awesome trailer. I'm not a huge fan of Aqua's voice at the beginning, since her actions seem much happier than her voice, but still, she's all right. And they didn't screw up Terra. That was my biggest worry, and now I'm content. And Hamill pwns anything he touches.

Oh and Vanitas' voice is pretty sweet too. That was another concern for me.

relentlessheart1

maybe because it changes its color to black in some point in the battle?
the mimic master turns green when it creates clones of the player's character and uses the clones to attack the players, pretty annoying actually...

Heart Flow 3

OO SSHHIIT YES! the game looks GREAT! an the organization is in there o yea ITS ON! WOO HOO!

Coeurl

Demon Dance

the mimic master turns green when it creates clones of the player's character and uses the clones to attack the players, pretty annoying actually...

i've played some parts of the game and i'm pretty sure it's black :/

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Well, I conclude that the voices are firetrucking terrible. I don't know why, but the best voice I've heard is from Ven and from Aqua [she might sound a bit monotone and emotionless, BUT it's better than trying to be high pitch and squeaky that VA for anime characters can get wrong on], but the rest are terrible. Terra isn't great, he sounds like a wimp imo. MX sounds like he has a sore throat. The voices for the Disney Characters just seem lifeless. Heck, I would say Eraqus is of the good pile.

firetruck the VA because I'll just get the game, but I'll download the English Game and patch it with Japanese Voices. This is the first KH game that made me want to play it in Japanese, as the English dub have been great in quality. But this one felt like they aren't putting in the effort.

A shame, because the game itself, is the best KH game for me in a long time since "Chain of Memories"

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Well, I conclude that the voices are fucking terrible. I don't know why, but the best voice I've heard is from Ven and from Aqua [she might sound a bit monotone and emotionless, BUT it's better than trying to be high pitch and squeaky that VA for anime characters can get wrong on], but the rest are terrible. Terra isn't great, he sounds like a wimp imo. MX sounds like he has a sore throat. The voices for the Disney Characters just seem lifeless. Heck, I would say Eraqus is of the good pile.

Fuck the VA because I'll just get the game, but I'll download the English Game and patch it with Japanese Voices. This is the first KH game that made me want to play it in Japanese, as the English dub have been great in quality. But this one felt like they aren't putting in the effort.

And you're saying all this based on about 3 lines in a 4 minute trailer of a 45 hour + game? At least reserve final judgment until you play it.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

It takes some time to get used to the English VA's after hearing the Japanese VA's over and over.
Oh, and ya, when was that scene where Aqua says "He's not as weak as you think" in the Japanese version, I've been thinking about it over and over, and I can't really remember when it happened.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

It takes some time to get used to the English VA's after hearing the Japanese VA's over and over.
Oh, and ya, when was that scene where Aqua says "He's not as weak as you think" in the Japanese version, I've been thinking about it over and over, and I can't really remember when it happened.

Didn't she say it in the Japanese Jump Festa trailer?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

And you're saying all this based on about 3 lines in a 4 minute trailer of a 45 hour + game? At least reserve final judgment until you play it.

Pffft, final judgement? Last time I checked, I always seem to be right on the mark when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. I always reserve final judgements with any game, but not with Kingdom Hearts. Because I have a sixth sense when it comes to 'good tier - shit tier' scale.

The voices are terrible. In previous KH game, they were actually good. I would even say the same for 358/2 Days and that Xion's VA was actually good. But I see more bad voices in this game.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Pffft, final judgement? Last time I checked, I always seem to be right on the mark when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. I always reserve final judgements with any game, but not with Kingdom Hearts. Because I have a sixth sense when it comes to 'good tier - shit tier' scale.

The voices are terrible. In previous KH game, they were actually good. I would even say the same for 358/2 Days and that Xion's VA was actually good. But I see more bad voices in this game.

To each their own I suppose. I think it's a silly thing to say "Well, based on a short trailer with very few lines, I know the cast is crap."

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Wow, voice acting. :v Aqua sounded terrible when I first heard her, but on her second scene it sort of grew on me, unless it was just that one line that everyone else seemed to like. Terra just sounds...old. Ven is alright too, but I need to listen to some Roxas voice or I'm just being crazy. The Masters seem alright, but surprisingly Mickey sounded kind of off in those few seconds. Unfair to say I guess, since there was no time to hear more and it is the new person.

But Vanitas was probably the best there. You could tell who his VA was without giving anything away.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Wow, voice acting. :v Aqua sounded terrible when I first heard her, but on her second scene it sort of grew on me, unless it was just that one line that everyone else seemed to like. Terra just sounds...old. Ven is alright too, but I need to listen to some Roxas voice or I'm just being crazy. The Masters seem alright, but surprisingly Mickey sounded kind of off in those few seconds. Unfair to say I guess, since there was no time to hear more and it is the new person.

But Vanitas was probably the best there. You could tell who his VA was without giving anything away.

I noticed that all the younger characters (well, almost all of them) generally sound a little older than their age. Like Terra's supposed to be around my age or at least a couple of years my senior, but he sounds a little older than that. Ven sounds about right.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
. And Riku, I always thought he sounded a little older.

Rexy

Bronze Member

I noticed that all the younger characters (well, almost all of them) generally sound a little older than their age. Like Terra's supposed to be around my age or at least a couple of years my senior, but he sounds a little older than that. Ven sounds about right.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
. And Riku, I always thought he sounded a little older.

where's riku here?

Birnax

amazing trailer! Except for Terra and Aqua, everyone else sound great.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I'm diggin it! All of the voices were awesome but I guess I have a few complaints:

Aqua for one... her voice is really boring to listen too.. but given it's Willa Holland's first time as a VA, I can let that go. I also expected Terra's voice to be deeper but I can overlook that because CHRISTIAN BALE ZDGFASRGSFGADFG and last of all Master Xehanort... when he came out and was like "You are fine as you areeeee" I cringed. I didn't want to judge him until I got more, but I think it's terrible. But since this might be nimoy's last role, i'll show respect.

Anyway, amazing trailer! This just made me more excited, especially the random cloaked lightsaber dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back