• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

end of ven and aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

well, i think that all of us saw the last boss fight of kh bbs, but we didnt saw the ending, i bet, that at the end, ven will die, as long with aqua trying to help them....

then terra, would take vens heart and put it in to sora.... after this i think that terra would appear again in kh 3, to help mickey and the others.....

please tell me what u think of this thread

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
hmmmmm........maybe the whole aqua and ven dying thing could be true and terra has to live with that for thr REST of his life, and maybe thats why in that kh2 final mix when sora fights the optional boss (who we think is terra) is looking for MX to get revenge

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That most likely wasn't the last boss fight of the game and there's more that happens after that I'm pretty sure.

roxasbrother1993

i believe that in the letter from king mickey at the end of kh 2, mickey tells them that M.X is back and they have a new alliance, terra

Antiquity

Awards
i believe that in the letter from king mickey at the end of kh 2, mickey tells them that M.X is back and they have a new alliance, terra

There's no doubt that letter could've held anything, but what would Terra have been doing between the time when BBS ends and KH2 ends (I guess)? It's possible MX could've met his demise in BBS (but then again, there was still Xehanort possibly rising from the grave), so some questions there.

Traskix

ugh very confusing maybe if we wait looong enough for bbs to come out all our questions will be answered

roxasbrother1993

There's no doubt that letter could've held anything, but what would Terra have been doing between the time when BBS ends and KH2 ends (I guess)? It's possible MX could've met his demise in BBS (but then again, there was still Xehanort possibly rising from the grave), so some questions there.

1. terra could search for sora, to bring back ven
2. dude, its M.X, of course he would come back from the dead, that would be like the final boss for kh 3 as well

Last edited:

Traskix

if terra does come back wat about that room of awakening maybe that could be involved

Apollo

Silver Member
I doubt it's the last boss. Noruma said it's close to the end of the game, but never said it was the end.

roxasbrother1993

if terra does come back wat about that room of awakening maybe that could be involved

no, the person in the room of awakening is not terra, is aqua, and maybe M.X wants revive her, to make sora- ven remmeber her and want to bring sora to him...... i think

Antiquity

Awards
no, the person in the room of awakening is not terra, is aqua, and maybe M.X wants revive her, to make sora- ven remmeber her and want to bring sora to him...... i think

That was the Room of Sleep. Looking for the Room of Awakening was Xemnas' department, so MX fitting in there is a little awkward.
And...why bring Ven back?

xDENLINx

then terra, would take vens heart and put it in to sora.... after this i think that terra would appear again in kh 3, to help mickey and the others.....

I don't think Terra would just randomly think "hey I should give this little 4 year old my dead buddies heart"

Your Terra theory also distroys alot of people's theories, so there will be alot of people saying no to this. Me being one of them. Sorry.

roxasbrother1993

well, bringing ven back would be to bring sora to the enemy so they can detsroy them, also, terra appeared in kh 2 fm, and he fought sora without knowing him, isnt it a bit weird that nomura put him in the game as a boss? maybe to try to kill sora and bring back ven

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't think Terra would just randomly think "hey I should give this little 4 year old my dead buddies heart"

There could be motive behind it. The fact that Sora does have a strong heart.

Antiquity

Awards
well, bringing ven back would be to bring sora to the enemy so they can detsroy them, also, terra appeared in kh 2 fm, and he fought sora without knowing him, isnt it a bit weird that nomura put him in the game as a boss? maybe to try to kill sora and bring back ven

I believe I heard that Nomura put him there as a test to the player (pretty sure it was that boss if nobody else)
And also makes me wonder a little bit why the enemy wouldn't just destroy Sora on the spot...

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything, it's just a little odd.

Naryx15

well, i think that all of us saw the last boss fight of kh bbs, but we didnt saw the ending, i bet, that at the end, ven will die, as long with aqua trying to help them....

How would all of this work? Explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back