• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

end of ven and aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I know, I was just pointing out a common belief that Terra has a part in making Apprentice Xehanort...going by your theory though why would Terra look for Ven if Ven is dead?

roxasbrother1993

ven is not dead, he is sora, somehow, he is in sora...... and i think that terra would search for ven..... and try to kill sora so he can realese him

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Terra's the one that put Ven's heart in Sora in the first place going by this...kind of a contradiction when you think about how he could have just not put Ven in Sora.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
ven is not dead, he is sora, somehow, he is in sora...... and i think that terra would search for ven..... and try to kill sora so he can realese him

Think that's a little different than said earlier...
So just straight up kill him? Cause I that would probably kill the both of them if Ven was still a sort of being within him. Like release his heart? May make a little more sense.
well, i think that sora got the keyblade thnx to ven, random

But then there's the fact that Riku was originally supposed to wield it but he left the islands before he could even get it. Sora got it and it pretty much stayed with him. I mean Ven passing it onto Sora could be true but the whole "The keyblade chooses it's master" deal, and yeah...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Exactly going by how Terra "chose" Riku to be a wielder it would make sense if Ven was involved for Terra to put Ven in Riku rather than Sora.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
maybe..... wait, to have a nobody, u have to become a heartless, and ven didnt became heartless
But his heart was put in Sora right. So when stabbed himself and released all the hearts inside him (Sora's and Kairi) they either faded to darkness like Sora's or returned to their owner (Kairi). Meaning either Ven's heart went back to Ven's body or became a heartless. And Roxas would still be Sora's nobody without a real heart.
I don't think Sora has Ven's heart at all.

roxasbrother1993

then i have no idea..... maybe ven nothing like what u said happened, or maybe vens heartless is just a heartless, a normal one

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So where's Ven's nobody?
I was going by this theory...but I don't think you'd need one if anything about this theory came true.

But his heart was put in Sora right. So when stabbed himself and released all the hearts inside him (Sora's and Kairi) they either faded to darkness like Sora's or returned to their owner (Kairi). Meaning either Ven's heart went back to Ven's body or became a heartless. And Roxas would still be Sora's nobody without a real heart.
I don't think Sora has Ven's heart at all.
We know nothing of the conditions though. Sora unlocked his heart to get his and Kairi's out, but Ven's heart may not have been in Sora in the same manner as Kairi's and even if it was, Kairi was right there. The heart could have just been drawn to it because it was near and since Ven's body wasn't there it just stayed. I don't fully disagree with you though. I just think it's still a possibility.

AzzurroRainrebor

Lingering Sentiment, if it is cannon then its exactly what the name implies
a Lingering Sentiment

but more than likely yes, battle not cannon, words somewhat cannon

YouTube - Terra - The Lingering Sentiment [English Subbed]

For some reason, I wish it was' Lingering Sentient'...whatever. Sentiment can mean 'feeling' or have such a nuance of sorts...whatever.

I just thought, that LS remained there in that strange environment in which he was fought because he was 'unsent' -ish (who ever played Final Fantasy X knows of which I speak)...like he could not depart from the current 'plain of existence' until he completed an important task or something...but the battle, purportedly, isn't canon.

...words? ....yeah, highly probable...maybe...even...kinda obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back