• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emulators

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

emulators

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
just wondering (im always wondering) how many ppl use emulators,you know the things that let you play system games on your pc,i do and i certianly enjoy ittheres a poll at the top tell me what you think

S

Shadow Soldier

I know it's against the rules to tell people where to find emulators, I'm not sure if it's allowed to be talked about either.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, how about you just go buy the game and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
As long as you don't post where to get any emulator, this thread can stay open. Just warning you up.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I'll admit I used to use Emulators but now I don't anymore despite how bored I get and wish I had some games I never got to own.
Whenever I have free money, I usually go to Gametraders and buy some old school games.

S

Shadow Soldier

Fuck ya, ok people, go to google, and put in emulators. It's like a website that offers links to other websites. You can find so many good emulators.

S

Shadow Soldier

Guess what moron, you just broke the rule. You're not allowed to say where. Notice I just said google.

S

Shadow Soldier

ROMS are illegal. You're basically stealing from the company who made the game.

Awards
Yeah, Emulators are perfectly legal to link to. It's just the ROM's and ISO's themselves that are illegal.

And yeah, I load up the occasional ROM every now and then. It's either to actually play the game, or to do some sprite ripping for work.

Also, Shadow Soulja, don't be such a crusader.

S

Shadow Soldier

Wait... i'll apologize, but I thought Emulator Zone gave out roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back