• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dynasty Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I think there might already be a thread for this. I used to love these games though, not so much the fairly dull gameplay, but the amount of unique character designs kept me entertained.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
These games are a lot of fun. DW3 was one of the great PS2 games. It had a basic arcade feel and I played it near-endlessly. DW4 was more mature and thoughtful but slightly less fun. All other games after that were just going downhill.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Who has ever heard of the game Dynasty Warriors??? Im curious to know, if you have who is your favourite character other then Lu Bu?

Yay I also am a huge fan of DW3 and DWXtreme legends

They are fun, I really like Guan Yu (HES THE BEST) FEEL THE POWA OF THE BLUE DRAGON

Did you know that its based on actual history?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I preferred one of the twins or Sun Shiang Xiang.

In 4 though, it was nice to be able to wear different outfits...Instead of seeing the same thing.

It was also nice to see better graphics to an extent.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The book it's based on, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, is a massive thing. I'd read it but I won't live that long.

Guan Yu was a real badass. Zhou Tai in DW4 was my favourite though. Why did a chinaman in the 2nd century carry a Nodachi around? IDGAF. It's awesome.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I played DW advanced :D

...but that's about it lol. It was pretty ballin though.

Does Samurai Warriors count too? :D

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I saw the screens of the Advance one. I lol'd at how different it was from every other game in the series.
Samurai Warriors is basically the same, never played it myself though.

lol it was...different. Lu Bu was still beast though.

I own SW 2, it's so much fun. I think Lu Bu is on there too.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I haven't heard about Lu Bu being in SW.
The bunch from both serieses are all in those Orochi games anyway.

hmm well he acted like him and he had an awesome horse and everything, I'll have to double check.

I wanted to get the Orochi game for the psp so badly :x that's a crapton of characters to play as

nicoleohbugga

(Yes people, I am going to talk about my boyfriend..AGAIN. :p )

My boyfriend introduced me to the game, he was all excited the the 6th one was coming out, then was majorly disappointed. Mainly because they took out some characters, and they cloned most of them too. He wasn't too pleased with it, because he liked that everyone was different. But the fact that they had the same stance and little victory moves and all that didn't turn him on(lol) We did play most of dw6 and had our wine like Cao Cao while playing, ahaha. Now I don't remember the names of the people I liked, which I know is bad.. So give me a minute to look them up...

First is Zhen Ji, and the second is Lu Xun. :D

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
(Yes people, I am going to talk about my boyfriend..AGAIN. :p )

My boyfriend introduced me to the game, he was all excited the the 6th one was coming out, then was majorly disappointed. Mainly because they took out some characters, and they cloned most of them too. He wasn't too pleased with it, because he liked that everyone was different. But the fact that they had the same stance and little victory moves and all that didn't turn him on(lol) We did play most of dw6 and had our wine like Cao Cao while playing, ahaha. Now I don't remember the names of the people I liked, which I know is bad.. So give me a minute to look them up...

First is Zhen Ji, and the second is Lu Xun. :D
Oh yeah IMO DW6 was decent but they ruined so much and sun shang xiang was ruined for me. Same with tons of characters in that game. And changing some there weapons>.<

I hope DW7 is better.

nicoleohbugga

Oh yeah IMO DW6 was decent but they ruined so much and sun shang xiang was ruined for me. Same with tons of characters in that game. And changing some there weapons>.<

I hope DW7 is better.
Yeah, we also bought the Empires one for 6 and he hated it, so we returned it the next day, lol. I hope the new one the make is better..Wait, are they even making a new one?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Lu Xun with his pink DW3 color swap in DW 4 has cursed him.

Luxun-dw3concept.jpg

Think of that, but PINK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back