• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dynasty Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Yeah, we also bought the Empires one for 6 and he hated it, so we returned it the next day, lol. I hope the new one the make is better..Wait, are they even making a new one?

Yeah I rented DW5 empires and it went back the 2nd day. No more Empire games for me.

I say they are working on another Dynasty Warriors. Though they do have a new IP in the works and Samurai Warriors 3 but I wouldn't be shocked of Dynasty Warriors 7 was in the works or Warriors Orochi 3. XD

We just got DW:strikeforce. So maybe DW7 is next, lol.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I don't know if its good for PSP, I tried the demo for the 360 and the camera got annoying. I haven't tried the full game yet.

If you need a good list of PSP and old PS1 games let me know ;). I can give a good list of PS1 games to get.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I loved Dynasty Warriors 3 but I never got around to playing the other games in the series, because I was unhappy with the character redesigns among other things. Dynasty Warriors 7 has struck my interest, since it has DLC Dynasty Warriors 3 costumes for every character as well as a good selection of music.

So, can any more seasoned players of the series tell me: If I enjoyed DW3 immensely, would I have a good chance at liking DW7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back