• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Durarara!! x2 Ketsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: Durarara!!

That's what I was thinking as well. I have a feeling that Izaya and Kida are a bit more familiar with each other than Kida lets on. He was probably one of the people he "palled around with" in his gangster days.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

I agree with Vandread on who the girl in the hospital is.

I'm thinking that Kida might have been part of the Yellow Scarves for some reason, maybe the leader? Or Izaya was the leader...

If next week is focusing on Simon, I think we'll still see some Shizuo around, which'll be cool.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

I rewatched episode 5, looked at Yagiri(?)'s gf's neck, and I think that is Selty's head sewed on a body that may be another dullahan.

That actually sounds true, however the guy she is with may play some part with it as well.

Also something tells me that Masaomi may have part to do in a gang as well, but that's up to interpretation. If you noticed when him and Mikado were cornered he kept pretty calm, but also had a stare if he was about ready to kick their asses. He must have held back because Masaomi was there, but eh....what do i know...

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

I dont know if this has been brought up, but about that slasher chick, isnt it two different people?

In the first scene we see her, she used a sword, and has a haircut very similar to Anri and is wearing a skirt. And when we see her attacking those gang members, she has a knife and and much longer hair and is wearing different clothes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Hmm i noticed that before but never really gave a thought to it. Maybe it has something to do with the dark aura that comes from Celty, just a guess.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

That actually sounds true, however the guy she is with may play some part with it as well.

Also something tells me that Masaomi may have part to do in a gang as well, but that's up to interpretation. If you noticed when him and Mikado were cornered he kept pretty calm, but also had a stare if he was about ready to kick their asses. He must have held back because Masaomi was there, but eh....what do i know...

That's what I was saying just above you.

I dont know if this has been brought up, but about that slasher chick, isnt it two different people?

In the first scene we see her, she used a sword, and has a haircut very similar to Anri and is wearing a skirt. And when we see her attacking those gang members, she has a knife and and much longer hair and is wearing different clothes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Huh, hadn't noticed that. Curious...

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I'm sure the double slasher will come into play in the next episode. Like, in the message board someone will say, "Did you know? Slasher is actually two people."

And in the normal setting, someone from the group will get attacked/hunted by one, and the other will appear during that.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

New Episode is out.

Was wondering when we'd get a story about those guys during the opening, then what d'ya know...we get it.

This was a great episode, I loved it.
Probably my second favourite episode so far.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Durarara!!! version of Rail Tracer?
Oh boy. Love episode 6, especially when the gang introduce themselves as Dollars in such a 'glamorous' way to the sleepy gangster.

CloudStrifeSmile

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Episode was hilarious. Loved the introduction of the Dollars, weird and yet so right lol. Also the Shizzy and Izaya was just great. Doesn't beat Stomping on cell phones and punching a guy so hard he comes out of his clothes but it was close.

Also my guess which should be obvious i guess is that the pharmacy place is trying to do human experiments to create a body for Celty's head

Also looks like next episode gives background for Shizzy.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Finally got around to watching this week's episode. As much as I liked the important plot elements, I still find myself more excited for Shizzy's episode.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

EEEEEE-SIGH-YEAH-KUNNNNNNN
seven is up, great episode :)
The original was better. This parody was sort of retarded to me.

Anyway new episode was good. Loved Shizzy just making everything fly. Then his whole thing with Izaya was great. Maybe not the best episode but again another close. I-ZA-YA!!!

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

I'm not one to be a Combo Breaker so

IIIZZAAAYYYYAAAAAA

Episode was cool, didn't progress the story at all. But it was cool seeing my favourite character's background.

Liked how at the cinema, they were showing Baccano, Cencoroll and Darker than Black.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol, Shizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back