• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual-wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

So it has been confirmed that Riku is able to dual-wield.And that destinys place(the gayblade as most people know it) is his second Keyblade,wich he gave Kairi ,like Roxas gave Oblivion to Riku in "Deep Dive" .So here my question:How is Riku able to dualwield?I thought maybe after Ansem SoD posseded him,Terra´s heart went into Riku.But i want to hear what you think.

kaialone

Ummm ...im not sure,but since it has been confirmed that destiny place is his and not Kairí´s and he used Way to Dawn while Kairi was using Destinys place, that would mean he was dual-wielding?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ummm, I don't think that means that he can dual wield. Dual-wielding, in my eyes, is wielding with two Keyblades in each of your hands, fighting an enemy.

EDIT: Never mind. Scroll down and see Izayoi's post.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
He was in fact dual-wielding, confirmed effectively by the Nomura interview, in which he states that Soul Eater became Destiny Place and Way To Dawn is it's own entity.

Yeah, WtD isn't Soul Eater.

TerravsVentus

He was in fact dual-wielding, confirmed effectively by the Nomura interview, in which he states that Soul Eater became Destiny Place and Way To Dawn is it's own entity.

Yeah, WtD isn't Soul Eater.

Can you find that interview?

A link or something?

I need proof (or would at least like some)

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Ummm, I don't think that means that he can dual wield. Dual-wielding, in my eyes, is wielding with two Keyblades in each of your hands, fighting an enemy.

EDIT: Never mind. Scroll down and see Izayoi's post.

Well, really, dual-wielding is just having two Keyblades with you, not just having them out at the same time. For instance, we know Aqua can dual-wield, but she never uses both Keyblades at the same time.

Can you find that interview?

A link or something?

I need proof (or would at least like some)

Yeah ironically the night I spout on about that question the most is the night I can't find it. I'll find it soon.

Samhain

Bronze Member
the WtD IS the soul eater.

its the same thing. they look exactly teh same aside from a keychain and WtD more looking like a keyblade. for 1 thing riku still calls his way to the dawn soul eater. coincidence? its the same thing. soul eater "transformed" into WtD. as for the gayblade it was made from WtD and memories from Destiny islands which is why it had a papou fruit keychain or w/e. the wtd was "split" into 2.

the soul eater, way to the dawn, and gayblade are all the same thing

Samhain

Bronze Member
ye he did duel wield but i want to know is how did he split the WtD into 2?...

Izayoi

galactic cancer
ye he did duel wield but i want to know is how did he split the WtD into 2?...

It isn't a matter of "splitting" with dual-wielding. In Riku's case, a few things could have happened:

-MX heart inside him giving him sometihng of a second heart (Eraqus?)
-Meeting with Aqua in the RoD and something happening
-Xion connecting to him through Oblivion

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Um. Well, in BBS is was obtained by Aqus after meeting with Kairi. She was sent to Destiny Island where...she was sent to find a destined person? At a place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back