• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ds low quality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keykingz13

whoa,i've just seen that high quality pic of 358/2 and i look when roxas looks at saiix and i seen the pic and it looks like ds's screen quality is quite low but the pic of riku is so good as ps2

Radon

mofo
thats the ds' screen. the only reason why people like it more than psp is that its got the touch screen and games actually come out on it.

keykingz13

thats the ds' screen. the only reason why people like it more than psp is that its got the touch screen and games actually come out on it.

what ds screen is so lame how could peeps like them and psp screen quality is much more greater and look about the pic of terra weilding his key that is so good,it is greater then ps2:thumbsup:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Because DS has fun and good games....
It isn't graphics that matters, it's what is in the game

Besides, if anything, 358/2 Days looks like they
Are seriously trying to go over the limit on the graphic limit ofthe handheld
But I really don't care about the graphics that much
They better just have a good story line and i'll be fine with that.....
And for it to be fun.......

MF29

whoa,i've just seen that high quality pic of 358/2 and i look when roxas looks at saiix and i seen the pic and it looks like ds's screen quality is quite low but the pic of riku is so good as ps2

That's because the screenshot is stretched past the DS's original screen dimensions.

boo_shoe2000

what ds screen is so lame how could peeps like them and psp screen quality is much more greater and look about the pic of terra weilding his key that is so good,it is greater then ps2:thumbsup:

no one cares about terra and his looks, riku is in 358/2 Days and he is Totally HOT! The pic was just over stretched and COMEON! it came from the magazine, not the actual DS screen, and the DS isn't that big.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
It isn't graphics that matters, it's what is in the game
Graphics do matter, to an extent.
I'm not going to play a shitty looking game.

I like DS, but the way Square Enix is making those graphics, i woudnt be supried if the game freezes
Because thats totally something they'd allow to happen?

Yeah.No.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Graphics do matter, to an extent.
I'm not going to play a shitty looking game..

Ehhh, well, yeah, that is true.....

But still, this game shouldn't really be judged by it's graphics......
When you play it, everyone will be all "That's a good game"

Gabo

Ehhh, well, yeah, that is true.....

But still, this game shouldn't really be judged by it's graphics......
When you play it, everyone will be all "That's a good game"
Actually, a lot of us tend to bitch.
I'm sure we'll complain nonstop about how it should have been better rather than focus on the good parts.

boo_shoe2000

Nothing is perfect. I even had complain on all KH games.....like why Sora's hair looks like that when he doesn't even use hair gel.......don't ask me why I know that, trust me. I was there when he saw himself falling from the sky and then he was actually falling......his hair GOT WET!

C

Colours

Yes, it's high quality in both top and bottom screens.

Gabo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing is perfect. I even had complain on all KH games.....like why Sora's hair looks like that when he doesn't even use hair gel.......don't ask me why I know that, trust me. I was there when he saw himself falling from the sky and then he was actually falling......his hair GOT WET!
We found a lot worse issues than that.

People now still bitch about the mess KH2 became.

MF29

I don't see anything wrong with the graphics in Kingdom Hearts II.

People always find something to nit pick about, especially when it isn't necessary.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
First of all, magazine scans look nothing like the real thing. Check out the video on IGN.com, and you'll see that the graphics are really, really good. What I don't understand is why people feel the need to pit the two games against each other, when they're both KH and they're both going to be good.

>_>

Gabo

I don't see anything wrong with the graphics in Kingdom Hearts II.

People always find something to nit pick about, especially when it isn't necessary.
With the exception of the fish faces, I agree with you. I'm not really obsessed with graphics, I just need it to be tolerable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back