• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drinking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
So I will be drinking in a few years, and I was just curious... What do you think it is the best drink out there? It can be based on the buzz, the taste, price, or anything else.

whatever u do, dont start out with heiniken, its too strong.

maybe corona or something

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
If you want beer, for me, Corona is the easiest to drink. It's quite light and not as bitter as most beers.
But then, also consider, the better the beer, the higher the price. Becks and Heineken are priced like that for a reason.

But you'll probably wanna go the vodka route, considering you can mix it with just about anything and it'll taste fine.
But stick with premixes, to be safe. Smirnoff Twisted and Reds are good. Twisted's come in flavours, but Reds are just your generic citrus flavour, with less alcohol than the Double Blacks. And oh man, are Double Blacks good if you just want to get shitfaced.
I like Cruisers because they all taste quite well, and are easy to drink. Only problem is they're low on alcoholic content so you need more to get drunk and therefore spend a lot on them.

If faced with Rum, Bourbon, Whiskey and Scotch, always go for rum first. The others are harder, and if rum is enough don't go any further.
I personally, can't drink bourbon. Even mixed with coke, I just can't stand it. And the smell of scotch and whiskey alone is enough to put me off.

But when you first start out, you need to take things slow or else you're just going to get sick.
always, always make you've eaten before you start drinking. or else the alcohol will hit you harder and you may black out.
But at the same, wait a little while after eating before you drink or else you may throw up. Not that that's a bad thing. In my experiance, throwing up while drunk is not that bad. It's less painful than when you're sick, and you do feel better afterwards. And the first few times you drink, if you're not drinking something that's right for you, you probably will throw up. Just remember to take a few sips of water afterwards to rehydrate yourself.
And if you start feeling sick, sit down and take a breather. You're just going to get worse if you push yourself.
You can eat while you drink, and that's a good thing to do, just take it easy so you don't throw up.

If you feel hungover the next morning, and by that you'll have a throbbing headache and feel dehydrated. So what you should do is just take some panadol and drink a lot of water. But if you can, drink something like Gatorade instead. You know those 'electrolytes' they go on about? They help you get rehydrated quicker, and you'll feel better faster.
But never take a panadol while drinking, because it allows to alcohol to hit you faster and harder and thus you may black out.

Just remember, the first few times will be trial and error until you find what's comfortable for you.
Then have as much fun as you can.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Also remember this folks

If you feel ill directly after drinking ffs don't take any medication. Got home on Saturday morning after a night out with my girl friends, had a massive headache thus decided to take some paracetemol. Within 30 minutes my heart was racing and I found it frickin difficult to breathe for two hours or so...

Alcohol+Medication = Bad

jazznam

If you want beer, for me, Corona is the easiest to drink. It's quite light and not as bitter as most beers.
But then, also consider, the better the beer, the higher the price. Becks and Heineken are priced like that for a reason.

But you'll probably wanna go the vodka route, considering you can mix it with just about anything and it'll taste fine.
But stick with premixes, to be safe. Smirnoff Twisted and Reds are good. Twisted's come in flavours, but Reds are just your generic citrus flavour, with less alcohol than the Double Blacks. And oh man, are Double Blacks good if you just want to get shitfaced.
I like Cruisers because they all taste quite well, and are easy to drink. Only problem is they're low on alcoholic content so you need more to get drunk and therefore spend a lot on them.

If faced with Rum, Bourbon, Whiskey and Scotch, always go for rum first. The others are harder, and if rum is enough don't go any further.
I personally, can't drink bourbon. Even mixed with coke, I just can't stand it. And the smell of scotch and whiskey alone is enough to put me off.

But when you first start out, you need to take things slow or else you're just going to get sick.
always, always make you've eaten before you start drinking. or else the alcohol will hit you harder and you may black out.
But at the same, wait a little while after eating before you drink or else you may throw up. Not that that's a bad thing. In my experiance, throwing up while drunk is not that bad. It's less painful than when you're sick, and you do feel better afterwards. And the first few times you drink, if you're not drinking something that's right for you, you probably will throw up. Just remember to take a few sips of water afterwards to rehydrate yourself.
And if you start feeling sick, sit down and take a breather. You're just going to get worse if you push yourself.
You can eat while you drink, and that's a good thing to do, just take it easy so you don't throw up.

If you feel hungover the next morning, and by that you'll have a throbbing headache and feel dehydrated. So what you should do is just take some panadol and drink a lot of water. But if you can, drink something like Gatorade instead. You know those 'electrolytes' they go on about? They help you get rehydrated quicker, and you'll feel better faster.
But never take a panadol while drinking, because it allows to alcohol to hit you faster and harder and thus you may black out.

Just remember, the first few times will be trial and error until you find what's comfortable for you.
Then have as much fun as you can.

I wasn't too much of a fan of bourbon and coke myself as well. Scotch and Whiskey are defnitely nasty as well but the worse I've had is this fijian gin. I just stick to Carlton Draught or Extra Dry now.

Easy explanation given for deciding what to drink and how to manage your level of drinking. Though if you do go with vodka mixes you can also try vodka + orange, vodka + redbull.

As a safety precaution for drinking, make sure you do leave your drink attended with a friend or in front of you on a table. Some risk factors especially is drink spiking where it has been either mixed or drugged and it can either be detectable through taste straight away or can hit you at a later time.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I havent been drunk and don't plan to (well not regurlarly anyways)

But if you are a beginner and you are looking for a good taste. usually liquers are sweet if you are taking straight alcohol
but if you are looking for a mixed drink I recommend a margarita, (keep mixing it though)

Shade737

Silver Member
I rarely ever drink and its certainly not enough to get drunk but I usually hang around people who drink so its nothing new to me.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I've tasted it, but it was mixed with Lemonade. It was disgusting (probably because it was mixed with lemonade). It smells nasty too. I'll drink Kool-Aid for the rest of my life.

Crimson_Crisis

I like beer, we buy Natural Light (its cheap) to play beer pong. Oh summer is fun.
Captain Morgan and peach tea is a good one, i was pretty hung over after that.
oh man i havent drank in awhile, this thread makes me sad.

Aeladya

Ummm there was this one wine that I had that was really good, still can't find out the name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back