• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Eaters in Future Games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Does anyone think that the Dream Eaters will return beyond KH3D? Does anyone want them to return? I think that it's a pretty cool aspect, and should at least be kept in for multiplayer purposes (think "Pokemon").

MasterZeR0

No. It's just in the realm of sleep. While the RoS may return however, I doubt these will.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
No. It's just in the realm of sleep. While the RoS may return however, I doubt these will.

If the RoS returns, there will still be darkness in that Realm as well. Since Dream Eaters are the from darkness takes in the RoS, then the'd have to be there if the RoS makes a comeback.

MasterZeR0

If the RoS returns, there will still be darkness in that Realm as well. Since Dream Eaters are the from darkness takes in the RoS, then the'd have to be there if the RoS makes a comeback.

I hope it doesn't come to that. The DE are good for this game, but no more beyond that. Please. I just want the Heartless, and a few nobodies here and there.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I kind of think the Dream Eaters may make a reappearance. I suppose we should see what becomes of them during this game though first :p

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

The RoS most likley won't come back, it's just gonna be a one time thing. I can't see them coming back for any reason as far as story design

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't imagine they will. They are in the RoS and unless it becomes relevant in future games, I don't imagine we'll be going there again.

Also I imagine something horribly tragic happening to the DEs we do befriend in the game, and then we'll be left with a cheesy line: "as long as we hold on to our dreams, they will always be there in our hearts"

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I like the Dream Eaters, but unless we ever go back to the RoS which seems very unlikely, I doubt that they will make a return after 3D.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Also I imagine something horribly tragic happening to the DEs we do befriend in the game, and then we'll be left with a cheesy line: "as long as we hold on to our dreams, they will always be there in our hearts"
This is totally gonna be a line in the game, you should write for their team

MasterZeR0

I think you've got something there xD BRILLIANT

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think people have discussed the possibility of your Spirits sacrificing themselves for you at the end of the game ;w; If something like that really does happen I will be a mess...

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I don't imagine they will. They are in the RoS and unless it becomes relevant in future games, I don't imagine we'll be going there again.

Or they will become the new summons of KH instead of just getting Disney characters. I'd like to that.

KevVentus

Hahahaha that's perfect

I can only see the RoS being revisited in KH3 as a sort of reflection on what's happened so far... kinda like revisiting Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure

But it will be in ruins for some reason which prevents dream eaters from appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back