• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragonball Z vs Every other Anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enemy

No, I don't mean quality-wise. DBZ was shit.

But all the characters seem exponentially more powerful than... well, everything else.

I'm thinking Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan (the actual form) might stand a chance, but what else?

A death note? A geass?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, they'd be all like "I'ma write yo name in a book so there, nao diez"

End lulz

afrobutt

Silver Member
I'm thinking Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan (the actual form) might stand a chance, but what else?

Might? There's absolutly no chance ANYTHING could defeat Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

As for anything else... Hahuri, as was said. I imagine Hao Asakura would be strong enough. And I'm sure there are a few GOD INCARANATEs from Naruto that I can't name atm

Enemy

I can see some genjutsu working but that's it from naruto. It'd probably be dispelled once Goku starts screaming his arse off.

And what is TTGL supposed to do? Drill through buu?

Besides, DBZ is based on the premise that the characters get stronger and stronger every time. TTGL is the same I suppose, but they haven't figured out a way to bring people back to life with mystical dragon genitals.

And yes, Haruhi would rape.

Yep. The kind of stuff that keeps you up at night, right?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Yeah, they'd be all like "I'ma write yo name in a book so there, nao diez"

End lulz

Unless of course, the others would be like "Ima teleport right in back o' you at the speed a light and killz you first". lol

Unfortunately, I don't really know anything about Gurren Lagann, or Code Geass or even Naruto I guess to know how powerful they are and to compare, so at the moment I'm afraid I can't really give an opinion yet. Unless, someone's willing to enlighten me?

btw Enemy, I like the Zetsubo Sensei gif in your sig, lol.

afrobutt

Silver Member
And what is TTGL supposed to do? Drill through buu?

Three reasons why the DBZ cast nothing stands a chance against TTGL

1) TTGL is giant. Like...

TTGL-1.jpg

See that black dot I made next to his head? Yeah, that's the size of Earth the sun compared to TTGL

Now let's assume they are the same height

2) TTGL can punch through time. Meaning it could hit anyone 10 min. BEFORE the fight even began.

3) TTGL can destroy probability. Meaning it could reduce the chances of it getting hit to 0%.

XxRebel_GirlxX

i LOVED dragon ball z when i was small
like i loved trunks, goku, and vegeta
i even bought a poster of them! lol
but since i wanted something different i started to watch sakura card captor
and i stopped liking them so yea
and then i liked final fantasy games and kingdom hearts : )

Enemy

Three reasons why the DBZ cast nothing stands a chance against TTGL

1) TTGL is giant. Like...

TTGL-1.jpg

See that black dot I made next to his head? Yeah, that's the size of Earth the sun compared to TTGL

Now let's assume they are the same height

2) TTGL can punch through time. Meaning it could hit anyone 10 min. BEFORE the fight even began.

3) TTGL can destroy probability. Meaning it could reduce the chances of it getting hit to 0%.
So is/can Janemba. Just have him clip on the potora earings with some other insanely powerful character and yeah.

afrobutt

Silver Member
So is/can Janemba. Just have him clip on the potora earings with some other insanely powerful character and yeah.

I'm sorry, I missed the part where Janemba was larger then the universe.

Or able to attack through space

Or able to destroy probability

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Bigger than the Universe? Can punch through time? I'd never thought I'd live to see this, but there's actually something that manage to exceed Dragonball in terms of impossibly exaggerated uberpower.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
There are definately other anime that pawned Dragonball Z.

Death Note, Bleach, Code Geass, Naruto, just to name some popular good ones.

I have to disagree, they don't stand a chance againts DBZ, TTGL might and probably can beat DBZ characters. Just that those really are puny little humans compared to TTGL and DBZ.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Let's not forget that Freeza could destroy a planet with his finger. And he was uberweak in DBZ. I'm pretty sure DBZ character now days could destroy the universe with a finger. And then theres Super Gaiy-en. But you guys have sure got me interested in the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan stuff. I'ma go check up on it and stuff.

A

Azrael

No, I don't mean quality-wise. DBZ was shit.

But all the characters seem exponentially more powerful than... well, everything else.

A death note? A geass?

Lelouch or Light can easil pwn Goku.

Enemy

I'm sorry, I missed the part where Janemba was larger then the universe.

Or able to attack through space

Or able to destroy probability
Yes... Janemba has the ability to manipulate reality itself... >.>'

Meaning, his size was ultimately indeterminable. He could've been uber huge had he so desired. He also trapped entire galaxies inside marbles. Because he wasn't entirely a serious character, the full extent of his abilities were never seen.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Lelouch might be able, if he was fast enough to look Goku in the eye.

Death Note wouldn't stand a chance, even if you say that all they have to do is write down his name, the DN is for humans only if I remember correctly.

A

Azrael

Lelouch might be able, if he was fast enough to look Goku in the eye.

Death Note wouldn't stand a chance, even if you say that all they have to do is write down his name, the DN is for humans only if I remember correctly.

I take that that you say Lelouch dies basically.

Then Suzaku.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
We all know what will happen if Lelouch fight them.

*trys to use Geass and misses cause some fusion*
*kills him with some beam*

Hard to really say who could beat the characters. I mean we know some of the minor characters might lose, but how do you beat Goku or Vegeta or even Gohan? It would just be unfair for them to be on a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back