• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Maleficent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
this also kind of confused me

in KHI it seems Maleficent can't turn into a dragon at will since clearly after she got her ass kicked by Sora and the others you would think she would turn into a dragon at her full power? but she just escaped because she was dying. the only reason she turned into that dragon was Riku Ansem stabbing her with the keyblade unlocking her heart and letting her open the darkness to the fullest

i don't get how she can turn into a dragon at will then in BBS and yet not do in KHI when she was dying?

plot hole?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Maleficent was at her most powerful I would say in BBS. But She got her butt handed to her in regular by Ven and in Dragon by Aqua and Phillip. I would think that she was looking for the right time to transform. also think of the dimensions of the room when Maleficent fought SDG the first time... she wouldn't be able to move much. but when she got her butt handed to her by SDG she lost enough power to not transform on her own. but when Riku/Ansem unlocked the darkness in Maleficent's heart it was like going into berserk. granting her enough power to transform to 'go out with a bang'

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I suspect that the spell the fairies casted on Phillip's sword suppressed her dragon form & she wasn't able to use it until Ansem unlocked it.

JustSnilloc

Maleficent has the ability to transform into a dragon regardless... it just so happens to be her strongest form and therefore the form she took when Riku used the PoH Keyblade

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
She had to time to recover from her fight with Ven and the 3 Good Fairies, before her fight with Aqua and Phillip.

In KH1, she didn't have any time what so ever. She was also gravely injured, while in BBS, it was more of just a "flesh wound" you could say, she received from her fight with Ven.

Was there any difference in KH1's Dragon Maleficent and BBS's Dragon Maleficent? I feel like KH1's was bigger....may have just been the camera.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I like to think of what Riku did to Maleficent as giving her an evil senzu bean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back