• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Ven die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairy

I guess were gonna have to wait for the game but when we see him get frozen in the trailer he still moves his eyes when aqua is looking at him. I just want to hear what people think will happen to Ven or if they all ready know please tell me!

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I agree. I don't think that he died in the trailer. I don't know if he dies in the game, or not... but I don't think that he will. We're going to have to wait for the game.

Sorry... I don't really have any theories about what happens to Ven.

Kairy

thanks ramna ur right all we kno is whatever happens to him will have an effect on sora/roxas at least we think

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yes it is definately a case on no one knows until we play the game. BUT I think that perhaps Ven is on a near death path and is dying, but Terra wants him to live on. Ven sayd "Because he is my friend, just erase me" but Terra doesn't take this as a no and allows Ven to live on inside Sora, because Sora was next in line for whatever Keyblade status Ven had but instead Riku gave his heart into darkness and Sora took his place. It explains
A: The connection between Ven and Roxas
B: The random Terra babble in the ES fight. "I see your power is, what I sensed in you is..."

But yeah It's just my thoughts on it, no flaming me Im too sick to handle it today. O ma gosh SeaSalt can't handle challengers? Yea I am sick lol. Remember this is not my thread :)

DarkRoxas37

no i dont think so because he was only hit with a blizzard spell and plus king mickey didnt join the battle yet
( i think mickey will save him or when sora comes he will break free for the spell)

Kairy

dont worry im no flamer and hope u feel better! its ok everyday i wake up with a cold due to my love for cookies lol but besides that you are on the right track but i thought terra said "because he is my friend, just erase me" which could mean a lot of things at this point if it was ven then i think your idea is right or it could mean sora not remembering anything about Ven- im thinkin too much again lol

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm almost positive he lived in the trailer. His eyes moved through the ice so he's at least alive for the end of the trailer.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
He'd be a pretty useless character if he died, really.

But it would make sense that they reused Roxas then, less work for the designers.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont worry im no flamer and hope u feel better! its ok everyday i wake up with a cold due to my love for cookies lol but besides that you are on the right track but i thought terra said "because he is my friend, just erase me" which could mean a lot of things at this point if it was ven then i think your idea is right or it could mean sora not remembering anything about Ven- im thinkin too much again lol
No it's Ven, I can prove it to you, I'll go and find it for ya on the section ages back where they had info on the trailer in the closed mega theatre.

yeah we know that but were just thinking about if he dies in khBBS
Yeah I don't think he died in the trailer, His eyes move, we clearly see that. But surely he can't be in too good shape, I mean Severe hypothermia as a minimum, so I think perhaps I think he was too weak to live on his own strengh and needed a young, strong heart. Cause in a lot of stories children are claimed to have the strongest hearts of all.

Kairy

what r u talkin about? i think he just meant that be the first death of whole person or of if we believe ven is whole besides the organization deaths who were just nobodies

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Here it is!
Terra is looking out from the coast towards two boys who are playing/sparring on the beach (young Sora and Riku). At the same time, Ven is in Twilight Town watching the horizon. He is looking down, and appears to be sad. "I don't want to be depended on...you are my 'friend'. Just erase me."

So I personally think that that comes at the end I know he's strong enough to stand blah blah, perhaps Ven was already weak before the fight, which is why Terra stoped Ven at first and Ran infront of him to get MX, but yeah that happens. Perhaps some how making Ven apart of Sora would have made him better but Ven said no, then what heppens is the Freeze and the only way Ven can survive is by becoming apart of Sora.
That's my theory anyways XD

Akans

「moriya」
But surely he can't be in too good shape, I mean Severe hypothermia as a minimum
Lol I don't think Square Enix would go into stuff like severe hypothermia. I mean, how many times has Sora been burn/electrocuted/frozen/bashed/ and just abused, but he doesn't even have a bruise. He's great as long as the health bar doesn't go to 0

if ven does die that might be the first death in kh history, besides the organization deaths.
Yeah, thats why I really doubt Ven dying. Good guys (or really, ANY guys) die very rarely in KH. More common is that they just *kind of die* but then appear back later because they were *recovering* or *biding their time* XD

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol ok i believe u - but i definately agree with your theory it explains why ven goes into sora
Lol Yeah I know you did, I was just showing ya so you could get a better idea of what happened, here's the link, perhaps you could read up on some stuff might make some ideas pop into your head
Here's the link:
Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Lol I don't think Square Enix would go into stuff like severe hypothermia. I mean, how many times has Sora been burn/electrocuted/frozen/bashed/ and just abused, but he doesn't even have a bruise. He's great as long as the health bar doesn't go to 0
lol Yes true, not as technical, but what Im saying is, that becoming unfrozen like Ven was is not as easy as just shoving him in a microwave and selecting Defrost! XD

Kairy

thanks for the link and the only difference between sora getting frozen/bashed and ven getting frozen is that ven getting hurt is that its part of the story- if sora loses he still can try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back