• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does each Princess of Heart have a Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
yeh sure belle nobody could have a blue hair or something....too strange right?, i am tripping today:toungesmile:

I'm sorry, I don't understand...:confused:

But in response to emo hero...That question's been asked several times as far as I know, and unless they already explained somehow that the Organisation's Heartless don't exist, I'd like to see how they turn out in the third game.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, they couldn't have Heartless, so they shouldn't have nobodies, right? But then Kairi has a nobody but that is due to the fact that Sora was holding on to the heart at the time. So I think that due to the fact that the Princesses were so pure, they can't have Heartless, so they can't get Nobodies.

Thank you. There it is then.

Kairi's heart migrated to Sora's and that's how Namine was born.

The PoH's hearts were turned into the Dark Keyblade, and was returned to them when Sora commits suicide.

Now Kairi, being a PoH, has no darkness in her heart; like the other PoH. If she can't, why should they?

Twilight Path

The outer reaches of the realm of nothingness
Exactly! The 7 Princesses of Heart are named so because they have no darkness in their heart, and thus, cannot create nobodies. Kairi's heart was in Sora at the time, and Sora had a bit of darkness in his heart, so Kairi ended up creating a nobody through Sora. That explains Namine's unique powers over Sora, particularily his memory. Each of the Princesses' hearts did not go into Sora, so they have no nobodies.

This has already been discussed in one of my threads. http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/87212-princesses-heart.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back