• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does each Princess of Heart have a Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
When Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade, Kairi's heart came out to him. All the Princesses of Heart's hearts came out when Sora stabbed himself, just like Kairi's. Couldn't each of them have easily created a nobody, just like Kairi's did? Will these possible nobodies play a role?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
The other six Princesses of Heart DID have Nobodies..or Nobody...

Larxene!!

she's the exact opposite of them, but hey, it explains her past!

Eh I was jk.

No they dont, otherwise we would end up having like ten more KH games with Sora and co. in them.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No, I don't really think they do. Even if they did, I doubt they'd show up, or play any kind of important role in the future. I don't really think Nomura would design nobodies for Disney characters...just my opinion though.

Twilight_Dancer

I have been wondering the same exact thing! I would really like to see what the little mermaids nobody would be like! And then Cinderella's nobody would be weird. Kind of off-topic, but I was wondering. Since when is Alice a princess?

Twilight_Dancer

wow, crap . . . sorry. i really havn't played in a while. I thought Ursala captured her for being a PoH. Whoops, my bad. Oh, wait, now its coming back to me. the whole scene with the crystal trident, whoops. :p

Ultimaweapon20

maybe in the next game they will play a roll.........i hope
and it is kinda weird
has nomura said anything about the PoH having nobodies?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
not yet, whoever gets the next interview with him should bring it up

I'd rather they ask about the UEM and the DS, personally, since they're the only characters who interviewers have yet to ask about...I wonder why...

neon6

You know it takes a person with a strong heart to make a Nobody that keeps their human looks. If the Princesses of Hearts (except Kairi) were weak hearted, then they could've made Dusks. In which ALL Dusks look alike, no one can tell which Dusk was a PoH. And we all know what happens when Sora meets a Nobody.

neon6

I'd rather they ask about the UEM and the DS, personally, since they're the only characters who interviewers have yet to ask about...I wonder why...

Well, wouldn't you think it's a bit too soon to know who they are?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, wouldn't you think it's a bit too soon to know who they are?

Nomura could at least give us a hint or two...he'd probably say he couldn't give us specifics, or something like that, but I'd still want to see what his reply would be like.

...so as to be on-topic, I still think the PoH either don't have nobodies, or they won't be significant in the future.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, according to all of the Kingdom Hearts laws, they should, shouldn't they? I doubt that they'll have any special parts in future games, though...:p

Off topic: Hey, I'm from IL, too! <3

Tobias the 2nd

I doubt that the other six princesses have nobodies... Those princesses had their hearts ripped from their bodies due to maleficant's power. The darkness did not touch them, they just had their hearts removed and returned after Sora sacrificed himself. Kairi on the other hand, was being destroyed by the darkness and let her heart go into Sora before her body expired. Two different methods, two different outcomes!:thumbsup:

Kurxi

Well, they couldn't have Heartless, so they shouldn't have nobodies, right? But then Kairi has a nobody but that is due to the fact that Sora was holding on to the heart at the time. So I think that due to the fact that the Princesses were so pure, they can't have Heartless, so they can't get Nobodies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I doubt that the other six princesses have nobodies... Those princesses had their hearts ripped from their bodies due to maleficant's power. The darkness did not touch them, they just had their hearts removed and returned after Sora sacrificed himself. Kairi on the other hand, was being destroyed by the darkness and let her heart go into Sora before her body expired. Two different methods, two different outcomes!:thumbsup:

Yeah, but for a period of time, they were, by deffinition, "Heartless," meaning that they should have nobodies, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back