• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think the DS is going to be the final boss in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Who can know for certain? Since Master Xehanort seems to have chickened out at one point, DS is a very likely candidate.
However, since MX literally single-handedly defeated Terra, Ven, and Aqua in the concept video, which was confirmed to be a cutscene near the end of the game, maybe he is the final boss. Only time will tell.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
He just might be. :v Wouldn't surprise me if DS turned out to be the main antagonist, rather than MX.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Maybe there are three different final bosses? Possibly, with the three different scenarios. Ven and DS, Terra and MX.... Aqua and.... er..... Malificent *is shot*

Marly

Awards
^ But thats why we discuss it, dont just try to close threads because "we dont know" thats the whole purpose of FoKH, is to discuss the future, of which we are mostly uncertain of... But still, I stick to my guesstimation

A

Audo

16303_super.jpg
Well, it sure looks like it would be a menacing final boss.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
16303_super.jpg
Well, it sure looks like it would be a menacing final boss.

Lol, the almighty stylus can definately blow away that flimsy key-shaped club without a doubt.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
IMO it is the most possible option. But who knows?

Audo said:
16303_super.jpg

Well, it sure looks like it would be a menacing final boss.​

Yes, it sure does. I bet it will be the worst final boss in the whole KH series. XD​

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^ But thats why we discuss it, dont just try to close threads because "we dont know" thats the whole purpose of FoKH, is to discuss the future, of which we are mostly uncertain of...

Though some of the threads that end up in this section are crap, or have been talked about to death :v
Somethings should just stay dead, but other assumptions and theories are worth a merit.

But still, I stick to my guesstimation

Assumption is the correct word deary :3 (I know you were just being silly xDDD)

Maybe there are three different final bosses? Possibly, with the three different scenarios. Ven and DS, Terra and MX.... Aqua and.... er..... Malificent *is shot*

That wouldn't be bad, interesting really considering there are 3 scenarios but it's still up in the air as to what would happen. There's also the BBS secret trailer to consider, which looks much like the end of BBS (Concept video I know but Nomura mentioned it was a scene in the game).

He just might be. :v Wouldn't surprise me if DS turned out to be the main antagonist, rather than MX.

I like the sound of this as well, but if they do implement a plot device such as this I hope they don't make it cheesy :v

Iridium

Awards
It was a joke, fireflame, and MX stands for "Master Xehanort"

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I like the sound of this as well, but if they do implement a plot device such as this I hope they don't make it cheesy :v

Square can do whatever they please, and fans will not dare to question it.
Do you remember Advent Children? "Tell me what you cherish most, so that I may take it away from you." "There's nothing I don't cherish!"
What do you call that?

Iridium

Awards
Who says I demanded them to?

It's hope after all :laugh:
I do agree however there could have been no cheesier line in that movie ._.

Marly

Awards
That wouldn't be bad, interesting really considering there are 3 scenarios but it's still up in the air as to what would happen. There's also the BBS secret trailer to consider, which looks much like the end of BBS (Concept video I know but Nomura mentioned it was a scene in the game).

I dont really like the idea of that concept video being the ending, it seems like it alreadys reveals too much. But then again, its hard for me to deny the fact that it looks a lot like an ending.... if that makes sense

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It's hope after all :laugh:

I've found that hope is futile when it comes to games like Kingdom Hearts.
Who could forget that one line, "If Light and Darkness are eternal, than shouldn't be Nothings must be the same?...Eternal!!" "You're right, Light and Darkness are eternal....But guess what, Xemnas?"" "That doesn't mean you're eternal!"

Ugh...-_-

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Well depending if the last boss is MX, or DS, it could be pretty much anybody else also.
P.S.
ATV=Aqua Terra Ven

A

Audo

I've found that hope is futile when it comes to games like Kingdom Hearts.
Who could forget that one line, "If Light and Darkness are eternal, than shouldn't be Nothings must be the same?...Eternal!!" "You're right, Light and Darkness are eternal....But guess what, Xemnas?"" "That doesn't mean you're eternal!"

Ugh...-_-
And you know why they both contain such horrible lines?
Both are written by Nojima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back