• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Barry Bonds should lose some his home runs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
They should make steroids available to everyone, it'd make baseball a hell of a lot more interesting.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
They should make steroids available to everyone, it'd make baseball a hell of a lot more interesting.

Futurama reference amirite?

And uh, home run records mean nothing to me, so my opinion is void. Go Cubs, wooo.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
You could be joking and I wouldn't know :/

No wai. I love the Cubs. And since Gagne is screwing the Brewers over this year, I'm totally ditching them this season.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
No wai. I love the Cubs. And since Gagne is screwing the Brewers over this year, I'm totally ditching them this season.

Ah, right, I thought you just made up some cliché teamname to show indifference towards baseball.

The only team I've actually heard of is Red Sox lol.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
He should loose them, not b/c he took steroids, but b/c he was dumb enough to get caught.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Everything Barry Bonds has done should be obliterated, as he is an ass who cheats.

Quite frankly, that sentence covers everything.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
He should loose them, not b/c he took steroids, but b/c he was dumb enough to get caught.
because not getting caught doesn't make him as guilty, hurfdurf

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
You know i dont care anymore about the whole steriod crap in baseball. It just seems like a dragged out situation that our Congress has gotten into which should never have happened. Of course with the steriod age your always questioning each new person that does good. Thats the only thing this steriod age has done. It has made people question any sort of players that starts doing good about if they did steriods or not.

Barry Bonds can keep his record, but it should maybe have an asteric next to it. Barry was never found as guilty, but it is hard for everyone to say that he is innocent. Really before 1999 Bonds was an amazing player. He could play outfield better than anyone, hit for average, run with speed, and had just an amazing eye for the ball. Then he grew big which didn't make any sense. I don't think you can take the record away mainly cause even though he may have used something to gain power you still couldn't hit 755 homeruns without a really good eye for the ball.

Hey Cubs: SCREW OFF

CARDINALS ALL THE WAY BABIES! <3

<3 -wears my STL hat- Pure St.Louisan.
This quote is perfect. I could not have said it better. GO CARDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back