• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you need to pay the full price for the bundle when you pre order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerbear772

i already pre ordered the bundle but i was just wondering if i was supposed to pay for the whole thing there cuz the guy only made me pay 25$ for the down payment

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When you preorder, you only have to pay however much they say you need to. The day of when you go to get it, you pay off the rest.

jerbear772

wait so i dont get it even tho i already pre ordered it and got the receipt for it

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You do get it. You just have to pay however much you owe. Obviously the bundle doesn't cost 25 dollars. You have to pay the price of the bundle - 25.

Hope that makes sense.

impart

Climb The Sky
or you can go in, every week and pay,

I put down $40 for my dissidia bundle every week till it was paid off
you can pay in installments...

but you dont really have the time for that

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Right, i put a down paymet when i pre-ordered the bundle earlier today but that was not the bundle price, when i get the game i will pay the rest. C-Man out.

jerbear772

awesome thanks guys haha got my mom to pay for it until i get the money

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
i already pre ordered the bundle but i was just wondering if i was supposed to pay for the whole thing there cuz the guy only made me pay 25$ for the down payment

That would be awesome; only $25!

I got off lucky though. I had saved $200+ for the bundle, but just today, my mom offered to pay for it for both my grades and saving my brother's life (called his name, and stopped him before a car hit him at a baseball field). It pays to be a big brother (=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back