• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you like kh or kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kh or kh2

• kh

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • kh2

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
KH1 was more interesting. The gameplay is challenging and had a better storyline; however, I do love both games.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I liked both games, but KH1, definitely. Pretty much everything was better.
cause the gameplay was easier and the story was really cheezy
Honestly, this is why I didn't like KH2.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

They both did one thing incredibly good, while they did another thing bad.

KH1's story was FAR superior, but KH2's gameplay is leagues better than KH1's. It could be that I've played a critical lv1 challenge in KH2FM, but the gameplay is faster paced, there are more options, and it's flashier. Add that in with the INSANE difficulty of CM Lv1, and KH2's gameplay is a masterpiece.

I wouldn't say that KH2's story was cheesy, it's just far mor complex, and takes multiple games to understand it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
KH2's story was more entertaining in a poorly written. It also had more action, but KH1 is still better.
I played CM on my friend's PS2. It's not that hard, you just have to be extremely careful. You take shittons of damage.

skatenerd

well they were both amazing games to start off with!!!! like for sure my favorite video game series ever! but hmmm if i had to choose between. well i really like the gameplay and stuff more in kh2 but i really like the way the story is in just kh so i cant really give like a one side answer.

KHearts35

I like KH2 more better cuz you get to play with the other chars (Riku, Roxas, Mickey) for a while which you cannot do in kh1. What I believe is that KH2 was easier cuz it gives others "EASY" hacking to play as anyone anytime you want and easy to have fun with

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I liked KH1 in my opinion more than KH2. I mean, KH2 is one of my many guilty pleasures, but it's so horridly written and easy that it kind of isn't really that great. Plus, KH1 had a great story, great character development for everyone except Kairi and Sora (who really only had character development in CoM, and he forgot all of that until the Xemnas fight at the end of KH2). Not to mention KH1 had a more puzzle like playthrough and required more thinking and strategy then "press triangle rapidly and beat the game".

sassysis10

KH1 was more challenging, had the puzzles, and I thought the story was better. For me it was frustrating at times, but I like that in a game because when you finally beat something it feels great. I never got that feeling with KH2. It was just too easy and I thought the story was okay, but it didn't hold my interest as much as the first game.

riku's a badass

i love both but a couple days ago i was playin kh and was thinking if i didnt already beat it the story seems kinda dull like we dont know anything about kh2 story through out it and idk i liked 2 better for no specific reason

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
KH for the story.

KH2 for the innovative gameplay.

Hades cup Proud was much more difficult than the Hades cup in KH...

Allister Rose

French Lover
they did upgrade somethings gameplay wise, but somethings were impossibly strong.

the story could have been longer and could have made sense more.

Vanitas.

KH2 was okay. The gameplay was disappointing though.

KH1's better for me
-a lot of mysteries
-the villians
-the worlds
-harder challenges than Sephiroth such as Kurt Zisa, the phantom (now the phantom was impossible for me to beat)
-"Ansem" was much more better than Xemnas as the antagonist of the game, in my opinion anyway.
-Who can forget? Billy Zane's awsome voice
-Some scenes actually were emotional especially the ending of KH1; with the music, Sora closing the Door to Darkness leaving his best friend Riku behind
-the character designs such as Leon, I think his face structure was better in the 1st game

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
KH1 because it's better in just about every aspect to KH2 except for controls.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Just like most people here, I prefer KH1 over KH2.

Not to mention that KH1 didn't have a musical world.....

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
KH1... Ive said that 42million times, but yes, kh1 for any and all reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back