• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you honestly believe in that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Carmax real?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.

I could mock you right now or make fun of the sentence's grammar or any of those stupid things i'm known for. But instead i'm gonna leave it up to your neurons. What do YOU think is wrong with that statement? and when I say "you" I mean all of you.

Oh, what i was really wondering was if you meant it in a grammatical sense or in general. I didn't mean 'what is grammatically wrong with that sentence'. Plusssssss wow you seem really obnoxious.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Not always. You can choose to do something and your choice will influence certain things but the base of all choices is not about making a deed.
Well, this sounds plausible enough. I'll shut up now, my respects.
Is there any way to become a billionaire from making bad choices?
Oh, at your age. I'm sure you know that you can become very wealthy by making bad choices. Unless you wanna dispute that selling drugs and other illegal stuff is a good choice.

Oh, what i was really wondering was if you meant it in a grammatical sense or in general. I didn't mean 'what is grammatically wrong with that sentence'.
Kid, i meant that as a joke. The main objective was to get you to think a little about what was wrong with it. It seems I failed as the only thing you managed to do was this..
Plusssssss wow you seem really obnoxious.
The world is full of people with different traits. I'm obnoxious....get over it.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Oh, at your age. I'm sure you know that you can become very wealthy by making bad choices. Unless you wanna dispute that selling drugs and other illegal stuff is a good choice.

I wouldn't say that falls under good choices because of the risks that it brings. A good choice imo would be a choice that brings desirable results without any risks.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.

But that leads back to the dispute between choices and deeds. Sure it's a bad deed but if you do everything right it may be a good business choice if you play you cards right so to speak.
EDIT: Actually i suppose you're right, it brings on too many risks so it isn't really a good choice.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I wouldn't say that falls under good choices because of the risks that it brings. A good choice imo would be a choice that brings desirable results without any risks.
Yeah, like what? IF you see hard enough. Every choice has its own risks.
But that leads back to the dispute between choices and deeds. Sure it's a bad deed but if you do everything right it may be a good business choice if you play you cards right so to speak.
"What starts wrong, ends wrong". If the root of your tree is a bad choice. Then it'll eventually root away. Doing something that will put in danger the lifes of so many people is a bad choice...selling drugs is one of 'em.

PS: I think we strayed a tad bit from the main subject here...just saying.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Yeah, like what? IF you see hard enough. Every choice has its own risks.
"What starts wrong, ends wrong". If the root of your tree is a bad choice. Then it'll eventually root away. Doing something that will put in danger the lifes of so many people is a bad choice...selling drugs is one of 'em.

Well I guess I should say major risks then, the risk of tripping by walking isn't as bad as the risk of losing my life.

PS: I think we strayed a tad bit from the main subject here...just saying.

Not at all, karma is all about choices and their consequences/benefits.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Well I guess I should say major risks then, the risk of tripping by walking isn't as bad as the risk of losing my life.
Ok, this makes sense. But now that i look back. You haven't said what you think about karma. Do you think its real? I felt the need to ask; although I think a person like you believes more in himself and his capability to make choices.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Can't say I do. Like others said before if it did exist then we would have a balance of good and evil. But it seems like now and days people get away with stuff more and more. Gangs would be one example.

Awards
Are you one of those people that believe there is a force that balances the universe? Some people call it "karma" or they say "what goes around, comes around", "uno cosecha lo que siembra" and so forth.

Some people call it karma; I prefer to demystify it by calling it "cause and effect", or as sociologists would say, "tit for tat". But it's very real, if not infallible. Don't let the spiritual connotations fool you into believing that it isn't.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Karma is like Luck, which I believe in.
It won't happen ALL the time, but I believe it happens.

Celus93

This is a yes and no answer I kinda believe in luck but then again I dont very complex for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back