• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you believe sora should become a master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotaHero21

Aqua is trapped in the RoD during the events of I and II... sooooo you, sir, are wrong.

Lol I was going to reply seriously to your comment and then saw your post count and lol'd at your arrogance.

As for my comment about riku being trained by aqua I said very clearly that it was nothing more than speculation, so why would you get all but hurt over that, when did this site stop being open to vague theories?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Lol I was going to reply seriously to your comment and then saw your post count and lol'd at your arrogance.

As for my comment about riku being trained by aqua I said very clearly that it was nothing more than speculation, so why would you get all but hurt over that, when did this site stop being open to vague theories?

Post count doesn't determine my knowledge upon Kingdom Hearts. If that's not arrogance, Idk what is.

And theories should only be expressed as long as the factual information included within them is relevant to Kingdom Hearts, which yours wasn't.

easy93

You do realize what you just said is extremely debatable given in- game logic, right?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Even so, Sora has more of a right to be a master than Riku. Going through whatever experience Sora will go through in DDD, will make whatever problem he might have, preventing him from becoming a master, be dealt with.

im snot so sure
considering he was in a coma for a year
while riku was out three battling it out improvong getting stronger everyday and leanring to control the darkness in his heart
then when sora awoke he just inherited all the abilites of roxas which was a total cheat, you can tell becasue sora' over fighting tactics change from the end of recom to kh2 from his magic warrior to lightining bruiser not to say what he has become isnt impressive but sora isnt ready to be a master yet meantally he is still to much of a kid pretty much he is ven

localorange

Aqua is trapped in the RoD during the events of I and II... sooooo you, sir, are wrong.

Don't write off what he said as wrong automatically. He said Riku may have gotten some form of training from Aqua while wandering in and out of the Realm of Darkness. It's not being stated as fact. Riku could have run into Aqua, and Aqua could have helped propel Riku to eventually getting his Souleater to evolve to Way of the Dawn. We don't know. It's all speculation that will hopefully be answered in BBS v2.

It's just like me thinking that perhaps, Riku had a run-in with the Lingering Sentiment in the Keyblade Graveyard sometime in KH2 while SDG were world hopping their second time around, and something there helped him propel Riku's heart to get strong enough to have his Souleater evolve to Way of the Dawn. This of course would mean that Riku might already be aware of Terra's existence, and his connection to him in some way, shape, or form. But once again, this is speculation.

That being said:

1) I feel Aqua and Terra were in no means ready to become masters. But it's not their fault. They were being taught by a light zealot who didn't understand the meaning of balance.

2)I think Sora and Riku's path could go one of two ways: Both of them become masters, or only Riku becomes master. Because despite their much smaller experiences with the keyblade, Riku's learned very important things that both Terra and Aqua have failed to grasp (especially Aqua). That to me is worth more than years and years of training. And because of that, I feel that Riku is slightly more qualified to become a keyblade master than even Sora. Yeah Sora's got ridiculous amounts of raw, untapped potential, but he's never really confronted his own darkness yet, and he does at least have small amounts of it. He may readily accept Riku despite his brush with darkness, but Sora still has to learn about balancing light and dark himself.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think Yen Sid wouldn't have bothered putting the two through the MoM exam if he thought they were going to botch it. Granted, it doesn't mean they'll pass (lol hi Terra), and of course, it doesn't mean he was right in letting them take it (lol hi Aqua), but as I consider Yen Sid to be more level headed than Eraqus and for Sora and Riku's "hands-on" experience to be worth more than even years of training under an over-protective Master in a sheltered environment...
I think both Sora and Riku have the skills to be Masters.

The question remains whether or not they should be which depends on their maturity. I think Riku can and should be made Master. But I think flunking the first exam would do Sora some good.

Dcasd1

yeah sora's gotta lot of potential, u saw him in kh2 taking out a 1000 heartless by himself. and with the forms and stuff he's really powerful. we still has a lot of grower up to do but other than that he's a game.

Tatsu

I think he should become a master at the end of DDD. I feel he first needs to rid himself of some inner negative emotions that he is hiding and then he will be ready. I do believe there is some form of torment inside of him it's just he does a solid job of hiding. Perhaps Riku or Kairi can help bring it out in the open so he could be more powerful within. He will need to do this especially if has to face old man Xehanort.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
yeah sora's gotta lot of potential, u saw him in kh2 taking out a 1000 heartless by himself. and with the forms and stuff he's really powerful. we still has a lot of grower up to do but other than that he's a game.

Well I would refer the Command Styles in Birth by Sleep to the same as the Drive Forms in KH2.

But yah, Sora will probably become a master anyhow. I would definitely say that he has the potential. I wouldn't think that you would play through DDD and all of a sudden Yen Sid goes "Pfft you suck, NO MASTER FOR YOU." (That whole sentence was a joke, so don't go crazy over it) I would think that him not becoming a master would just piss more people off than it would make people happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back