• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do/Did you heal your party members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you heal your party members?

• Yes

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

I was playing KH a few minutes ago, and realised that in KH1 (because the whole Cure thing is different in KH2) I actually healed Donald quite a bit. It's probably because he can heal the other party member, and you if you don't have enough time to do it yourself. Of course, if I haven't got enough health myself, I take priority :tongue:

So, do/did you heal the others? Which ones?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Not very much. The only time I probably healed them the most was during the World of Chaos battles at the end of the game.

Jfighter

I healed them when I felt I needed them, lol! So, when Donald was low, I would top him off, and heal myself. I didn't care about Goofy very much, but obviously Donald did... :(

AquaSunset21

i would only heal donald in those tough boss battles so that he could revive goofy and then goofy could mp gift me so that i could heal myself and/or cast aero. in kh2 i never bothered to heal them ^^

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Only when I needed to, if I can do my battle by myself then fuck them.
Though they were battles that if a certain party dies, it's game over. So I did heal Jack, Simba, and Riku.
I barely heal my party. That's Donalds job, not mine.
This.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Never really had to unless they were of any use to me, as cynical as that sounds. For the most part, like mentioned above, it's Donald's role. Not to mention Tarzan and Ariel are known to spam cure when ever they gain MP back. And even in the late stages of the game it's almost impossible to kill Donald since he heals himself and other party members constantly. It's a godsend when you run out of MP, but that rarely happens if you're careful.

tl;dr

No.

Tigerruss

Awards
I useally only healed them in boss battles.
So I didn't really have to care about my health, just an shield, Donald healing, and if needed healing Donald so he could heal everyone else.
I had to use more stratagy on bosses with out them, and I did.
Sometimes I healed goofy so he would MP gift me.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
They were good at taking care of themselves, especially on Expert.

There was the rare occasion that Donald was out and needed a pick me up, I never really used Cure/a/aga on anyone but Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back