• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DMX fans, holla!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Where all the fans of DMX at?! He's comin back or should I say he already is. "Here We Go Again" now called "Year Of The Dog...Again" is going to be his new album releasing hopefully this year. I believe it will be release on Aug. 1st. His new singles that came out "Lord Give Me a Sign" and "We In Here", I pretty much like We In Here, one of the best songs I've heard from him for a long time. Anyone heard his other singles last year, "Give them what they want" and "Pump Ya Fist"? I thought they're pretty good too. I also heard that he switched to a new producing company.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
1. DMX better not change his name
2. DMX needs to stay retired.
3. DMX won't switch to a different producing company. Swizz Beatz has been producing for him since his first album.

zexion_org_xii

great fan of x and the whole ruff ryders....cant wait for this next album to come out...finnally some real street shyt instead of all this club shyt

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I've been a fan of X forever and always will be, N i like Drag-on had sum go0d songz 2 alone and wit DMX. DMX is the undisputed King of hardcore rap eva since we lost B.I.G and Tupac. I like other rappers to but DMX is up on that list next to b.i.g and tupac

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Year of the dog...again i can already tell iz gonna be G, i was just listening to sum of his new songs like Gonna Get Mine, Baby Mutha, The industry, and Lord give me a sign all are go0d songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back