• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DK∑7313 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Trailer Breakdown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

Just to get this clear, this topic is just a breakdown of the DK∑7313 BBS Trailer, have fun reading.

Castle courtyard.
Aqua is dancing about with a keyblade, Ven and Terra is watching.
Ven looks toward a staircase, someone comes from the entrance, and the three gather.

This scene is probably the beginning of the game, where The Master (or M) informs VAT of Master Xehanort's and DS's disappearance, while he explains Terra must go to the Enchanted Kingdom to stop Maleficent or something along those lines.

Castle of Dreams
Ven is running around holding a blue ball of yarn.
Lucifer pounces on top of Ven.
From atop a desk, Jaq the Mouse throws things at Lucifer.

Jaq yells, "Watch out! Run away into the house!"
Lucifer targets Jaq instead and attacks.

Jaq: "Ahhh!"

Jaq falls from the desk.

Well there is no major analysis to be done here. But I should explain something.

Okay, Ven is the size of a mouse probably because the Fairy Godmother shrunk him down, why I'm not sure. Btw, if this has been said before then sorry.

Enchanted Kingdom
In a bedroom of a castle where Princess Aurora sleeps.
Terra and Maleficent are talking beside her.

Maleficent: "Those who do not have any darkness, seven of pure light――"
Maleficent: "If I gather them, I will be in possession of all the worlds."

Well this seems pretty straight forward. But as much as it seems that Maleficent is saying her plan, she may have just discovered it.

You see, as much as all of you will doubt this, Terra may have given Maleficent the information on the Princesses of Heart. Now this is only one possibility.

The other is that Maleficent is telling Terra the 411 on the Villain's side, explaining that Master Xehanort wants to capture them. Example…

In a bedroom of a castle where Princess Aurora sleeps.
Terra and Maleficent are talking beside her.

Terra: "Witch, what do you know of Master Xehanort's whereabouts?"

Maleficent: "He is going to gather those…"

Terra: "Those?"

Maleficent: "Those who do not have any darkness, seven of pure light――"
Maleficent: "If I gather them, I will be in possession of all the worlds."

Terra: "Who are they?"

Maleficent: "Simple maidens――"
Maleficent: "She is one of them."

Maleficent points behind Terra, towards Princess Aurora. Terra turns around.

Understand now.
So Terra probably entrusts her with the duty of protecting Aurora, still knowing that Maleficent is an enemy. Why again? Because as much as Maleficent is a bitch, Aurora is better off with her, than MX.

Castle of Dreams - Foyer

Aqua: "Is there a clue of Master Xehanort?"
Terra: "He is interested in hearts of pure light."
Aqua: "A heart of pure light..."
Terra: "We'll chase the light too."
Terra: "Master Xehanort should appear if we do so."

Again this is pretty straight forward and is after Terra is at the Enchanted Kingdom. He and Aqua are there, Ven probably isn't. So after encountering one another they seem to be catching up with each other and sharing their information.

Forest of Fantasy (Snow White) - In the forest

Snow White: "Oh! Who are you?"
Terra: "Aren't you surprised?"

Snow White's face looks a little confused.

Snow White: "Why?"
Terra: (I can feel the pure light...)
Terra: (After all, does this girl have a heart of pure light?)

Again not much to explain here, but there is something I would like to clarify.

Everyone SNOW WHITE IS NOT YOUNGER. I have the movie on VHS and I watched it months ago, but I remember the whole thing, including the scene where she is picking flowers, as shown in the trailer. That scene is where she is picking flowers and Humbert the Huntsman, comes along with her, as he is supposed to kill her. So no prequel—like story there folks.

Anyway, this is probably the first PoH Terra meets, so he is a little baffled. And if my possible Terra/Maleficent conversation is true; than it fits right in with him knowing that she a simple maiden is a being of Pure light.

Also, Snow is not the least bit scared or surprised, because of her heart.

Enchanted Kingdom - In a dark place covered in thorns

Ven: "It's a lie..."
Aqua: "Don't be fooled, Ven!"

Aqua runs toward Ven.

Aqua: "Terra isn't like that, you know that!"

Maleficent watches the two from above.

Maleficent: "But the truth is harsh to hear."

This scene has been talked about by the KH romance community and I am not going to finish, because the off topicness disease will arrive and make you all sick.

So this scene basically is just, Aqua trying to convince Ven, that the amazing Terra is not a villain and has no connection to the dark. But, bitchie Maleficent decides to but in and do the "The truth hurts" deal and convince Ven that Terra is in the dark.

Enchanted Kingdom - Among a thorny bridge

Aqua: "I'll ask again."
Aqua: "Was what you said to Ven a lie?"
Maleficent: "It was all true."
Maleficent: "Terra succumbs to darkness in order to gain power."
Aqua: "Get out of here!"

Maleficent turns into a dragon and attacks Aqua.

This is the girl fight scene where Aqua verbally bitch-slaps Maleficent and her ugliness, attempting to convince herself and disconfirm Terra's relation to the darkness. But again Maleficent tells her that he is in the dark and that all of what she said is true.

And so pissed off Aqua, tells her to leave and you get the idea.

——————————————————

Well have fun reviewing and correcting my mistakes, I know you all will find some flaw in each analysis, so try not to flame, unless you have to either…

A) Make a HUGE point
or
B) Need to, no matter what.

Have fun peoples.
~The Enchanted

darkheart709

Bronze Member

So this scene basically is just, Aqua trying to convince Ven, that the amazing Terra is not a villain and has no connection to the dark. But, bitchie Maleficent decides to but in and do the "The truth hurts" deal and convince Ven that Terra is in the dark.

poor ven, his best friend has gone the way of riku, cue sad emotional music. well anyway if VAT does have some conflict we know they all make up since at the end they are fighting together against MX

This is the girl fight scene where Aqua verbally bitch-slaps Maleficent and her ugliness, attempting to convince herself and disconfirm Terra's relation to the darkness. But again Maleficent tells her that he is in the dark and that all of what she said is true.

lol, that scene will be the best scene in the game

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
poor ven, his best friend has gone the way of riku, cue sad emotional music. well anyway if VAT does have some conflict we know they all make up since at the end they are fighting together against MX

Or maybe Terra lies to them saying he hasn;t but when they do he has no choice but to use the dark powers. Thus maybe after the battle VAT have a falling out...then Ven too distraught over this asks to be erased. (just a random idea).

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like how you went through each of the trailer breaking down and analyzed it and some of stuff I've seen were a bit new. Thanks for that. I had a fun time reading this. :D

The Enchanted

Thank you all for the nice comments!

Bittermeats, I know it's just the new scenes, I will do an anyalsis on the older scenes.

I wonder why, several people viewed this topic, but only 6 posted?

~The Enchanted

State

Awards
Very good analyzis E, but the question is, how did MX/Terra/Maleficent knew about the princesses? Who was the original person who told neither?

~fLoW

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

This makes me think that Terra's story will be somewhat similar to Riku's, but probably about midway through the game, he stops with whatever it is he's doing and decides to stick with Aqua and Ven. He doesn't seem to care that he might put the princesses' lives in danger if it gets him what he wants: the chance to find MX. In other words, like Riku, he seems willing to compromise any beliefs or morals he might have if they stand in the way of what he needs.

But the trailer and the Secret Movie showed him fighting for Aqua and Ven, rather than against them. So I'm guessing his journey will be different from Riku's, because unlike Riku, who was excited about the opportunity to gain new powers and travel to different worlds, Terra stated in the trailer that he doesn't really care about any of that, he just wants to use his powers to help his friends. And since we see him carrying an unconscious Ven during that scene, I think something will go wrong for him and his friends during the game, and that makes him decide to stop before he loses control the way Riku did.

Oh I can't wait to play that battle! Reading that in the trailer convinced me that I have to get this game when it comes out!

Very good analyzis E, but the question is, how did MX/Terra/Maleficent knew about the princesses? Who was the original person who told neither?

~fLoW

Maybe they heard about in a legend of some sort? And when their hearts became infested in darkness, they were able to detect hearts that had no darkness at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back