• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DiZ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

• you're right i agree

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • i dont agree

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • i have another theory

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
the other day i was playing CoM and i noticed DiZ's names looked like DiZney
i was just looking at that and saw that it was curious im not sure if this has been posted before but if u have any theories other than this than plz feel free to post =D

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
DiZ = Darkness in Zero. That's all. Nothing to do with the name Disney, that's Yen Sid's name.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It means he fell into darkness. Same reason why he has yellow eyes; people with yellow eyes = they fell into darkness(that's why Xemnas and Ansem SoD have them). He's Ansem the Wise.

EDIT: Damn WtW

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
the other day i was playing CoM and i noticed DiZ's names looked like DiZney
i was just looking at that and saw that it was curious im not sure if this has been posted before but if u have any theories other than this than plz feel free to post =D

Besides the whole "Darkness in Zero" thing, "DiZ" came from something else. "Diz" with a lower case z, was Walt Disney's nickname as a child, "Diz." As an omage to Walt, they made an acronym for his nickname, and hence we have DiZ.

And yes, this is true, I've made sure of that. I've seen in it multiple biographies of Walt Disney.

TENZA ZANGETSU

DiZ = Darkness in Zero
its in the Ansem reports in KHII. i didn't know that until my second play through when i actually took the time to read them. he explains the whole thing in them.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
People are severely missing the point. Diz being actually initials for something that makes sense doesn't change the fact that they could've still chosen those specific initials so that it'd sound like "Disney".
It could've been Din, for Nothingness instead of Zero, or something along those lines. They didn't have to make it Diz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back