• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney's doing a bad job

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Who bumped the thread?

But anyway, anything recent (save a few of actually good Disney titles) is a big no in my book.
Disney is declining in quality every year :\ it saddens me so.

*does a dance*
Meet the Robinsons was good. And the two new ones look good. And Enchanted was good (but not for KH).
The only thing Disney is bad at is copying Pixar. Just let Pixar do the CGI. They do it well.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Since they collab I keep thinking Pixar is just another 'team' in the Disney company :p
But yes some where really good, but Pixar does it far better in most cases.

(BTW damn Larxene, it was even more graphic than the original o_O, still pretty badass though X3)

MF29

Its because the new generation of children can't appreciate a well made cartoon movie, they are growing up watching computer generated movies.

*does a dance*
Meet the Robinsons was good. And the two new ones look good. And Enchanted was good (but not for KH).
The only thing Disney is bad at is copying Pixar. Just let Pixar do the CGI. They do it well.

Yeah, Enchanted was pretty good.

But not for KH.

Uh, yeah, old thread is old?

Let's go with that.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
The fact is that there are no new Disney movies that would work for KH.

But there are old one that are unexplored.

Can you say Robin Hood?

Ah-HA Ah-HA!!

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Dragon Ball Z should be in the next KH, same with Halo.

What a foolish idea!
BX no like.

Anyways....I don't think Disney have been doing their best. I haven't been impressed by some of their latest efforts, they should rely less on making terrible sequels that go straight to DVD and create an original hand-drawn animation film.

Also, they should leave Pixar to make CGI, not them.

RikuOwnsKeyblade

It could work!! Your party member would be Goku in the Namek Saga and the final boss should be freeza. You can fly all over Namek and in the final boss battle Goku becomes an SSJ

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dragon Ball Z should be in the next KH, same with Halo.

It could work!! Your party member would be Goku in the Namek Saga and the final boss should be freeza. You can fly all over Namek and in the final boss battle Goku becomes an SSJ

No...just no.

Also, I hope you realize that could never happen, as Disney owns KH, and would never allow it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Shut up.

Anyways, PoTC is awesome, and I liked Enchanted. I believe Disney is coming up with three new animated films as well.

EDIT: The Princess and the Frog (2009), Rapunzel (2010), King of the Elves (2012).

Also, animated Disney films are usually only made once a year, It's always been like that. Perhaps they aren't as good they used to be, but they haven't stopped coming.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But there are old one that are unexplored.

Can you say Robin Hood?

Ah-HA Ah-HA!!

Also, The Black Cauldron (since there are rumors of the Horned King being in cahoots with Maleficent)...
and
Hunchback of Notre Dame (assuming there are no legal issues with Jim Cummings playing Tony Jay's part)...

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Also, The Black Cauldron (since there are rumors of the Horned King being in cahoots with Maleficent)...
and
Hunchback of Notre Dame (assuming there are no legal issues with Jim Cummings playing Tony Jay's part)...

This man is on the same page as me.

Page Five!!!

Anyway I think they should dig into older movies. Because I might actually not play a game with an Enchanted world.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Notre Dame, Prydain, Sherwood Forest... all very good worlds. Narnia could be done right, as wel.
And nobody ever said Enchanted would be a world. They just said it was a good movie.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Yes they are. Disney has ruined Kingdom Hearts.......especially KH2. I missed the old Olympics and for The Land of Dragons, they shouldve had the town.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yes they are. Disney has ruined Kingdom Hearts.......especially KH2. I missed the old Olympics and for The Land of Dragons, they shouldve had the town.

If Disney didn't exist there'd be no Kingdom Hearts. So they didn't ruin it.
The worlds in Kingdom Hearts II could've been done the same as Kingdom Hearts I--good plotline that also followed the over-arching story at the same time. What we got was sort of "episodes" that didn't fit in, were choppy, and had nothing to do with the overall story. Those Disney worlds could've been done good. If you're looking for someone to blame, blame the people who made the game.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
If Disney didn't exist there'd be no Kingdom Hearts. So they didn't ruin it.

I agree with this. :D So true.

Those Disney worlds could've been done good. If you're looking for someone to blame, blame the people who made the game.

Wait why blame them? You don't mean the Disney people right or you talking about the people who made the storyline? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back