• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney's doing a bad job

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wait why blame them? You don't mean the Disney people right or you talking about the people who made the storyline? Just wondering.

The people who made up the story-line for the Disney World portions of the game.
The Disney worlds I enjoyed were Space Paranoids and Timeless River. Why? Because they had to do with what was going on with the main story. Especially Space Paranoids. The worlds that involved Organization members were pretty good, I guess. But only because they gave us the impression that the story was a part of something bigger.

There wasn't a single world in Kingdom Hearts I that I didn't enjoy. It seemed as if Donald, Goofy, and Sora actually cared about THEIR quest, while still helping out the worlds. I guess the Key-Holes in each world made it seem like there was a point to the little adventures they went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back