• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Bought Marvel...So Should we expect to see Mickey Mouse and Spider man Team up?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bserious05

I was Wondering since Disney bought the rights to Marvel does this mean we willl now see any Teamups involving wolverine and Squall or Spiderman and Mickey Mouse in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Game?

Let me Know What you guys think...

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It would be horrible. They would replace the Final Fantasy Character at the Coliseum with the Hulk.

Hulk: HULK SMASH TINY BOY WITH KEY!
Hades: Thats a good Hulky, now bring me Hercules.
Sora: What do we do!?
Captain America: Put the fire on that poor mans hair out!

Seriously, it would be a horrible decision.

zero123

I can already see Wolverine.... do you know how much they would have to censor? They have a guy walking around with knives coming out of his hands.

I don't think Disney or SE would ever do something like add Marvel to their games.

A

Azrael

It would be horrible. They would replace the Final Fantasy Character at the Coliseum with the Hulk.

Hulk: HULK SMASH TINY BOY WITH KEY!
Hades: Thats a good Hulky, now bring me Hercules.
Sora: What do we do!?
Captain America: Put the fire on that poor mans hair out!

Seriously, it would be a horrible decision.

Agreed. It would be as horrible a decision as putting the Jonas Brothers or Hannah Montana in Kingdom Hearts.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
This again? Holy crap....

You know how many freakin' characters Disney owns? They aren't going to throw them all in KH games. No, we won't see Marvel characters in KH.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What if Disney buys Oprah? Now THAT would ruin Kingdom Hearts.

Sora walks into a world which is called "The Oprah Show" and is tazed for trespassing. Then Oprah interviews them and they team up to defeat the villain of that world: Obama.

Im just joking

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I would hate the Marvel characters in KH! I don`t think it would go over so well.

bserious05

Yea I guess that would be a pretty terrible idea. I dont think Sora and the Xmen is a pretty cool idea LOL
Especially Hulk in the Coliseum matches, but hey Sora could get an admantium Keyblade :D

@ Paladin: If Disney Brought Oprah, more like if Oprah bought Disney lol

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
@ Paladin: If Disney Brought Oprah, more like if Oprah bought Disney lol

KingdomHeartsOprah.jpg

Anyway, It wouldnt work because not only would it destroy Disney, it would destroy Marvel too. People would know how insulting it was. Comics and Disney just dont go well together.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Lets just say if the producers of the game are smart...They'll leave it as is Disney/ff that is what it was supposed to be a crossover with disney/ff not a threeway Disney/ff/marvel.... DO we call it marvel anymore O_O Or does it all just come under disney O_O???

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oprah Winfrey is a keyblade master. She is better than Eraqus.

You know, an adamantium keyblade does sound pretty cool.
But they would be idiots to include Marvel. What would the world be called? Marvel World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back