• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon - The Virtue Generation (Collab RolePlay by thechaserblade and Aliahya)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I'll also assume you weren't regarding the 7 heavenly virtues.

Originally yes, but then we expanded on it alot more for more people to participate, i was thinking numbers. I was thinking alot more of virtues of everyday people.

You probably noticed that the evil digimon represent the demons of hell from the Chirstian Scriptures and Dante's Comedy. If you did, I'm so happy I found somebody who know about them.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Name: Xeon Terrum

Nickname: (none)

Digivice color: Navy Blue

Appearance:
Punk_guy1.jpg

Personality:
Xeon is a tough guy and doesn’t really care about others problems and such. He’s not the one who talks much in a big group of people. He just stays silent and moody. Not the most likely person you’d expect to make friends with. But just because he has this rough exterior to him, doesn’t mean he’s not caring. He may not show it from the sound of his voice but he actually does care about others well being, mostly he cares about his digmon partners well being then anyone else’s. If someone were to come along to change his outer appearance he may just be a nice guy.

Digimon:

Nickname: Drak

In-Training: Bebydomon
Appearance: Bebydomon - Digimon Wiki
Attacks: Hot Gas: Breathes out hot gas from within his stomach

Rookie: Dracomon
Appearance: Dracomon - Digimon Wiki
Attacks: Baby Breathe: Release’s a hot breathe to the opponent
Tail Smash: Use’s his tail to attack his opponent
G Shurunen: When his horns glow he fires beam bullets from his mouth

Champion: Coredramon
Appearance: (He has two forms, Blue and Green but I’m using his blue form in this RP because the mega form for the blue one he turns into is much better than the green one’s mega form, trust me I checked them both)
Coredramon - Digimon Wiki
Attacks: Blue Flare Breathe: Fires a blue flaming stream from its mouth
Strike Bomber: Similar to Tail Smash from his rookie state but more effective
G Shurunen II – Like his previous attack in his rookie state but instead he fires laser beams from his mouth besides bullets

Ultimate: Wingdramon
Appearance: Wingdramon - Digimon Wiki
Attacks: Blaze Sonic Breathe: Fires scorching breathe from its mouth by exceeding the speed of sound
Explode Sonic Lance: Accelerates to maximum speed while attempting a nose dive at the opponent and strikes them with the lance on its back
Wing Blast: Generates a shock wave by moving at supersonic speed, which injures the opponent even if they parry its other attacks

Mega: Slayerdramon
Appearance: Slayerdramon - Digimon Wiki
Attacks: Tenryu Slash: Accelerates with a spin towards the opponent and slashes at them vertically with his sword
Shoryu Slash: Refines a dragon wave and then release’s it upward slaying the opponent from the swords pressure
Koryu Slash: Steps in close to the opponent and curls his sword around his opponent and shaves off their body with his sword’s rugged edges

Personality of Digimon:
Xeon’s digimon partner is kind of foul tempered. Drak doesn’t really pay much attention to his partner, the only reason why he sticks around with Xeon is the fact that Xeon might make him the strongest digimon out there. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t fight without honor or respect. Drak can be respectful to those he finds worthy to give his respect to. So far it’s not Xeon yet, he still thinks that his partner is just a weak creature who is only around just to strengthen him up. If Xeon plays his cards right and do his best to help Drak to become the strongest digimon yet, then maybe Drak will give out some respect to his partner.

History:
Xeon was born in Detroit, Michigan and lived there for 5 years but after his parents’ divorce he and his mom live in Chicago, Illinois for the past 10 years. He was just an average high school kid who’s dealing with the fact that he has to start his new life on his own soon like every other high school kid in his school. But so far his life before that was getting rather rough at first. He’s been dealing with a lot of school work that’s been bringing him down. He just had a break up with his girlfriend not too long ago and is trying to deal with the pain. And his job at the food restraint is becoming more and more like heck to him cause of the customers whining to him about their orders.

Sometimes in his life he just wishes that he would disappear from this world and be somewhere else that he feels like he would be accepted into. Soon me may or may not regret about his wish.

First impression of Digital World:
“So……..where the heck am I?! One second I’m in my room sleeping, now I woken up in a children’s fantasy world. How did I end up in a place like this?”

What does your character bring to the team:
Brings out the will to keep fighting when all hope is lost to the team.

Virtue your character realizes:
Kindness​

OCC: If you feel like that something needs to be changed don't be afraid to ask me.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
owo I feel like I should really add some more to my digimon. Grr... Darn you ill brain killing all creativity! (ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻

On a side note, Chaser, I could probably breed you some nice dragons for your collection. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back