• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: The Last Hope (Sign Ups And OCC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay are these like the old crests back in first two seasons of Digimon? Or can they be any attribute of benevolence like love, kindness, sincerity, or anything like that? I'll look through others temps to see what types of Digimon have been taken before I make my decission.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Ah, sorry, forgot to insert this when I was done.

DMRAYZ DIGIVOLVE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WARP DMRAZYMON!!!

I meant put it at the top of your temp, silly. :p

I also took the Crest of Creativity, so don't use that one either.

even if it's a crest i made up many many years ago

Yeah,what Mirby said. :3

Okay are these like the old crests back in first two seasons of Digimon? Or can they be any attribute of benevolence like love, kindness, sincerity, or anything like that? I'll look through others temps to see what types of Digimon have been taken before I make my decission.

If it's a virtue, then it's available fora crest. Just be sure to read the rules. I look forward to your temp, Buster. ^^

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Fiiiiiiiiiiiine, better?

Yes, much better, thanks.

And with that, marks the forth and fifth spots of the ten Digidestined. Only three spots left including Buster(Xeon), and Corts(Nigga Sauce) slots. I will start this rp when all ten digidestiend are taken, and when all 7 demon lords are taken.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
A king, then? I'm flexible. :3 If you'll allow it, I mean...

I'm just saying, there's only one female Demon Lord Digimon. However, if you want to be one of the other male ones, you have a choice between Belphemon, Leviamon, and Daemon. In the end, it's all up to what you feel like doing.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Just noticed an error in the OP Table. For the entries for DMrayZ and myself, our names (and the post number) are a column early.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
put TheChasersBlade digivolve toooooo

Name: Jason Mercer
Digivice Colour: White and Black

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
(without the energy ball or the wing)
Jason is a dark blue eyed teen of American-Scottish decent, Jason stands at 5, 9 which is a pretty average height for his age, Due to his athletic training and devoted career to baseball Jason has a very healthy physique with very strong upper body muscles. Jason’s highlights were done by his little sisters so he could make them happy as they were still grieving the passing of their twin cats dusk and dawn. Jason sometimes wears his in a pony tail at the back normally when his is studying, training or exercising.

Persona: Jason is one of those normal caring guys, being more the guy to think out side of the box then logical first up as well as being very understanding and not the first to jump to the attack. Jason would rather attack the enemy but is willing to hold back and try not to be the first to attack. While impmon provides him with a restraint and more of a logical side Jason has tried to introduce impmon to comedy but has failed as impmon destroys the punch-line with over-thinking it.

Belongings:
Iphone – 16 GB, Baseball Bat, ball and three jars of coffee along with a portable solar kettle and solar recharge station, couple of changes of clothes 2 packs of Meun Theng (5 in each pack) noddles, some deodorant and some comics. (All in a dark green Duffle bag)

Crest: Wisdom

Bio:
Jason mercer was your normal kind of guy with a bit of luck on his side he was a good height he was attractive and he was single but a myriad of girls gave him their attention (he got annoyed a bit at this) he was being sponsored by the state to play Baseball and he was getting paid for it things were great.

well at least on the surface but in reality Jason was doing most of this because his dad L.A police detective Matthew Mercer was in a coma after being shot in the neighbourhood while on his way back home for putting one of the crime-lords behind bars. since then Jason's been looking after his two little twin sisters Bella and Katrina who sometimes liked to talk in sync just to freak him out, luckily his aunty trix and uncle jack lived nearby and were happy to take care of the kids while Jason was away at training.

That leads up to this point Jason was catching the train to his next Baseball game this one would be the big one, This one was the championship match, an undefeated season a Perfect score RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR A deafening roar felt like it literally silenced the area rocking the Train Jason looked up though the window, he was astonished, a dinosaur, a freaking dinosaur was right above him "holy shit" he screamed as the dinosaurs claws came crushing down on the train.

"Are you just going to lay there motionless human?" Jason's woke up to the smooth yet gravely accent of the shadowy figure his eyes aching and stinging as he opened them to see the flame that was warming his body.

As Jason tried to remember where he was his mind went foggy, His body was damp an aching from the exposure to water and the position he slept in. WAIT "water?" Jason coughed "yes that is where I found you, you were unconscious and drowning I considered leaving you there" Informed the shadowy figure that was sitting on the opposite side of the fire his eyes glaring though the flame.

"Thanks what changed your mind dude" Jason only half asked seriously as he rolled over sitting up so that he was staring at the stranger on though the flame. "logic, really you're my partner" his voice made it sound like I shouldn't known that
"wait partner?" then Impmon explained everything to Jason

that was a week ago.

Digimon Partner:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Digimon Personality: Impmon is a wise, analytical and sometimes cold digimon normally being the logic and brain within his duo while Jason is the sense of justice and humanity. Impmon is a analytical being analysing a person and judging them on his finding ignoring the need for other digital contact or human contact, impmon also being wise he is normally correcting his partner Jason those two seem to complete each other well when they're not fighting each other that is.

Other:

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------------

sephiroth2 digivolve toooooo ................ sephiroth2mon

Name: Barbamon

Sin: Greed in its most corruptible form. Even if all the treasures that litter the digital world were combined, it would still not satisfy this Demon Lord’s insatiable hunger.

Appearance: Barbamon (Demon Lord Form)

Demon Lord: Barbamon’s six bat like red wings stretch from his back and shamanic style clothes, as his long beard falls to nearly his feet. While some hangs along the front of his jewels and clothes, it is quite easy to see much more remains permanently hidden underneath them. With a gold almost pointed beak like mask covering his face, the Demon Lord never reveals himself completely, at least willingly. His sickly pale skin is for all to see, thanks to his massive clawed hands and bone thin arms, adorned in all manner of rings and bracelets of solid gold.

Illusionary: Once Barbamon has acquired enough information, he may take on a form that would best steer his path to more greed and power. While it is true he needs data to do this, the Demon Lord can create a more realistic form thanks to his control over the Den of Demons within the Dark Area.

Personality: The quiet manipulator, Barbamon has a way to slip his claw like grip into any situation, high jacking it over for his own control before twisting it to his own goals and whims. Barbamon’s greed is quite evident with that aspect of his personality, to the point that almost nothing within the digital world that happens goes unnoticed by him.

With complete control over the Den of Demons deep within the Dark Area, Barbamon greets any and all who are unfortunate enough to end up there. Whether this is in his normal form, or the various illusionary bodies he creates for the more stubborn of arrivals, it is quite known that he will always get what he wants.

Attacks:

Death Lure: Uses its demonic staff "Death Lure" to tempt Digimon into an inescapable living hell, converting them to wickedness.

Crimson Flame: An orb of pulsating hell fire forms on the head of the staff before it can be unleashed in a consuming blast of flames.

Unfinished Business: Tapping into the energies of the Dark Area, Barbamon is able to summon digimon that have become nothing much but piles of random data, granting them a physical form momentarily in order to unleash an attack.

Brothers in Darkness: Similar to Final Lunge, Barbamon may summon fallen digimon in order to have them drag his enemies down to the Dark Area.

Wicked Strike: Taking to the air swiftly, thanks to his numerous wings, the Demon Lord will focus his dark powers within the collection of jewels that drape around his neck, before firing in all directions around him as beams of corruptible energy.

Strong over Weak: By consuming corrupted weak digimon, he is able to add their data to the Den of Demons or himself for use of either later or immediately.

Pandæmonium Lost: Unleashes all of the Dark Area's evil energies at once as an extremely high-temperature explosion that burns up everything without a trace. Even MaloMyotismon's "Screaming Darkness" releases only a fraction of these energies.

Skills:

Return from Oblivion: As ruler of the Den of Demons Barbamon can mould and use the data of all digimon who have fallen into nothing, in order to create his almost never depleting forces. Fallen Angel digimon seem to make up the majority of this.

Reign of the Lower Realms: Even when he is not within the Den of Demons or even the Dark Area itself, he retains a somewhat symbiotic link to the realm allowing him to tap into its, and therefore his, power.

The Schemer: As his powers of manipulation is well known, only the strongest willed can resist his temptations. That said, many simple minded digimon have fallen prey to Barbamon’s treachery with surprising ease, with even the more technologically advanced lifeforms of the digital world falling under his command.

Bio: Like many of the Demon Lords, Barbamon was once one of the highest ranked of any Angel digimon, equal to that of the ranks of Lilithmon and even Lucemon. Like those of his previously mentioned angels, Barbamon allowed his sin, his greed, to consume him, causing his fall along with his brothers and sisters.

Banished to depths even lower than the deepest parts of the Net Ocean, Barbamon awoke to a realm full of the cries of deleting fallen digimon. With time, as those who ruled from up high created the Four Sovereign digimon, Barbamon and his fellow Demon Lords built their forces while growing more powerful with their new found abilities.

While the others spread out, conquering more of the Dark Area before reaching to locations like Server and Folder Continents and even File Island, Barbamon choose to remain within the Den of Demons from which this powerful digimon watched the surface world, gaining more and more knowledge from those who fell to corruption.

Other: As if as a display of his power and status, Barbamon travels throughout the digital world onboard his own personal GranLocomon, ploughing through anything unlucky enough to stand in its way. It is said that those who are drawn to greed of any kind, may find themselves feeling for the final time a loud trembling of the earth followed by the blasting sound of a whistle.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
put TheChasersBlade digivolve toooooo

Name: Jason Mercer
Digivice Colour: White and Black

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
(without the energy ball or the wing)
Jason is a dark blue eyed teen of American-Scottish decent, Jason stands at 5, 9 which is a pretty average height for his age, Due to his athletic training and devoted career to baseball Jason has a very healthy physique with very strong upper body muscles. Jason’s highlights were done by his little sisters so he could make them happy as they were still grieving the passing of their twin cats dusk and dawn. Jason sometimes wears his in a pony tail at the back normally when his is studying, training or exercising.

Persona: Jason is one of those normal caring guys, being more the guy to think out side of the box then logical first up as well as being very understanding and not the first to jump to the attack. Jason would rather attack the enemy but is willing to hold back and try not to be the first to attack. While impmon provides him with a restraint and more of a logical side Jason has tried to introduce impmon to comedy but has failed as impmon destroys the punch-line with over-thinking it.

Belongings:
Iphone – 16 GB, Baseball Bat, ball and three jars of coffee along with a portable solar kettle and solar recharge station, couple of changes of clothes 2 packs of Meun Theng (5 in each pack) noddles, some deodorant and some comics. (All in a dark green Duffle bag)

Crest: Wisdom

Bio:
Jason mercer was your normal kind of guy with a bit of luck on his side he was a good height he was attractive and he was single but a myriad of girls gave him their attention (he got annoyed a bit at this) he was being sponsored by the state to play Baseball and he was getting paid for it things were great.

well at least on the surface but in reality Jason was doing most of this because his dad L.A police detective Matthew Mercer was in a coma after being shot in the neighbourhood while on his way back home for putting one of the crime-lords behind bars. since then Jason's been looking after his two little twin sisters Bella and Katrina who sometimes liked to talk in sync just to freak him out, luckily his aunty trix and uncle jack lived nearby and were happy to take care of the kids while Jason was away at training.

That leads up to this point Jason was catching the train to his next Baseball game this one would be the big one, This one was the championship match, an undefeated season a Perfect score RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR A deafening roar felt like it literally silenced the area rocking the Train Jason looked up though the window, he was astonished, a dinosaur, a freaking dinosaur was right above him "holy shit" he screamed as the dinosaurs claws came crushing down on the train.

"Are you just going to lay there motionless human?" Jason's woke up to the smooth yet gravely accent of the shadowy figure his eyes aching and stinging as he opened them to see the flame that was warming his body.

As Jason tried to remember where he was his mind went foggy, His body was damp an aching from the exposure to water and the position he slept in. WAIT "water?" Jason coughed "yes that is where I found you, you were unconscious and drowning I considered leaving you there" Informed the shadowy figure that was sitting on the opposite side of the fire his eyes glaring though the flame.

"Thanks what changed your mind dude" Jason only half asked seriously as he rolled over sitting up so that he was staring at the stranger on though the flame. "logic, really you're my partner" his voice made it sound like I shouldn't known that
"wait partner?" then Impmon explained everything to Jason

that was a week ago.

Digimon Partner:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Digimon Personality: Impmon is a wise, analytical and sometimes cold digimon normally being the logic and brain within his duo while Jason is the sense of justice and humanity. Impmon is a analytical being analysing a person and judging them on his finding ignoring the need for other digital contact or human contact, impmon also being wise he is normally correcting his partner Jason those two seem to complete each other well when they're not fighting each other that is.

Other:

Persoanlly, I love the digivolutions you chose, but their not really plausible for Wizardmon. I will accept impmon digivolving into Wizardmon since he does that in the game, but the other two you're gonna have to reconsider. Just keep that in mind.

-------------------------------------------------------

sephiroth2 digivolve toooooo ................ sephiroth2mon

Name: Barbamon

Sin: Greed in its most corruptible form. Even if all the treasures that litter the digital world were combined, it would still not satisfy this Demon Lord’s insatiable hunger.

Appearance: Barbamon (Demon Lord Form)

Demon Lord: Barbamon’s six bat like red wings stretch from his back and shamanic style clothes, as his long beard falls to nearly his feet. While some hangs along the front of his jewels and clothes, it is quite easy to see much more remains permanently hidden underneath them. With a gold almost pointed beak like mask covering his face, the Demon Lord never reveals himself completely, at least willingly. His sickly pale skin is for all to see, thanks to his massive clawed hands and bone thin arms, adorned in all manner of rings and bracelets of solid gold.

Illusionary: Once Barbamon has acquired enough information, he may take on a form that would best steer his path to more greed and power. While it is true he needs data to do this, the Demon Lord can create a more realistic form thanks to his control over the Den of Demons within the Dark Area.

Personality: The quiet manipulator, Barbamon has a way to slip his claw like grip into any situation, high jacking it over for his own control before twisting it to his own goals and whims. Barbamon’s greed is quite evident with that aspect of his personality, to the point that almost nothing within the digital world that happens goes unnoticed by him.

With complete control over the Den of Demons deep within the Dark Area, Barbamon greets any and all who are unfortunate enough to end up there. Whether this is in his normal form, or the various illusionary bodies he creates for the more stubborn of arrivals, it is quite known that he will always get what he wants.

Attacks:

Death Lure: Uses its demonic staff "Death Lure" to tempt Digimon into an inescapable living hell, converting them to wickedness.

Crimson Flame: An orb of pulsating hell fire forms on the head of the staff before it can be unleashed in a consuming blast of flames.

Unfinished Business: Tapping into the energies of the Dark Area, Barbamon is able to summon digimon that have become nothing much but piles of random data, granting them a physical form momentarily in order to unleash an attack.

Brothers in Darkness: Similar to Final Lunge, Barbamon may summon fallen digimon in order to have them drag his enemies down to the Dark Area.

Wicked Strike: Taking to the air swiftly, thanks to his numerous wings, the Demon Lord will focus his dark powers within the collection of jewels that drape around his neck, before firing in all directions around him as beams of corruptible energy.

Strong over Weak: By consuming corrupted weak digimon, he is able to add their data to the Den of Demons or himself for use of either later or immediately.

Pandæmonium Lost: Unleashes all of the Dark Area's evil energies at once as an extremely high-temperature explosion that burns up everything without a trace. Even MaloMyotismon's "Screaming Darkness" releases only a fraction of these energies.

Skills:

Return from Oblivion: As ruler of the Den of Demons Barbamon can mould and use the data of all digimon who have fallen into nothing, in order to create his almost never depleting forces. Fallen Angel digimon seem to make up the majority of this.

Reign of the Lower Realms: Even when he is not within the Den of Demons or even the Dark Area itself, he retains a somewhat symbiotic link to the realm allowing him to tap into its, and therefore his, power.

The Schemer: As his powers of manipulation is well known, only the strongest willed can resist his temptations. That said, many simple minded digimon have fallen prey to Barbamon’s treachery with surprising ease, with even the more technologically advanced lifeforms of the digital world falling under his command.

Bio: Like many of the Demon Lords, Barbamon was once one of the highest ranked of any Angel digimon, equal to that of the ranks of Lilithmon and even Lucemon. Like those of his previously mentioned angels, Barbamon allowed his sin, his greed, to consume him, causing his fall along with his brothers and sisters.

Banished to depths even lower than the deepest parts of the Net Ocean, Barbamon awoke to a realm full of the cries of deleting fallen digimon. With time, as those who ruled from up high created the Four Sovereign digimon, Barbamon and his fellow Demon Lords built their forces while growing more powerful with their new found abilities.

While the others spread out, conquering more of the Dark Area before reaching to locations like Server and Folder Continents and even File Island, Barbamon choose to remain within the Den of Demons from which this powerful digimon watched the surface world, gaining more and more knowledge from those who fell to corruption.

Other: As if as a display of his power and status, Barbamon travels throughout the digital world onboard his own personal GranLocomon, ploughing through anything unlucky enough to stand in its way. It is said that those who are drawn to greed of any kind, may find themselves feeling for the final time a loud trembling of the earth followed by the blasting sound of a whistle.

Looks good to me. Accepted, broski~

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Persoanlly, I love the digivolutions you chose, but their not really plausible for Wizardmon. I will accept impmon digivolving into Wizardmon since he does that in the game, but the other two you're gonna have to reconsider. Just keep that in mind.

Looks good to me. Accepted, broski~

if i might interject, Baalmon does digivolve into Beelzemon in Xros Wars, and Beelzemon is Impmon's digivolution in Tamers.

different series, but Baalmon fits there, if you ask me.

just pointing that out for your consideration.

so maybe impmon > wizardmon > baalmon > beelzemon (with his burst mode arsenal to fit the mega ranking) or something would work better?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
if i might interject, Baalmon does digivolve into Beelzemon in Xros Wars, and Beelzemon is Impmon's digivolution in Tamers.

different series, but Baalmon fits there, if you ask me.

just pointing that out for your consideration.

so maybe impmon > wizardmon > baalmon > beelzemon (with his burst mode arsenal to fit the mega ranking) or something would work better?

That would make sense, but it's too bad that Beelzemon is already taken. A shame too, cause that could work perfectly.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Well I suppose the first 3 would still work, if we found a fitting substitute for the Mega level.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Would Forgiveness be a virtue? I got a dictionary on me to look through words to be virtues and also make sure that no one takes Dracomon and his evolutions. Thats whom I'm going with as my partner.

And if you want I can also make one of the evil Digimons for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back