• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: The Last Hope(Sign Up/OCC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
With Phoenix and Corbinek I shall do what nobody has ever dreamed of before. I want to take the boundaries of the digital world further than ever. Let's work together and make it happen...

Name:
Phoenix Chester Brembs

Digivice Color:
The left side is white with the right side being gold. The underside of Phoenix's digivice is translucent.

Appearance:
^click^
Phoenix is a normal looking boy that stands at 5'6, as puberty is still something that has him growing he is kind of thin weighing only 115 pounds but it events out with his frame. His body isn't heavily muscled and overdone as he hasn't had much time to work out ridiculously like some people years older than he have done but he still is nice looking. His bright red hair and red eyes always stick out since it is such an abnormality to have such features.

He also has a pierced lip and several piercings in his ears but no tattoos or other markings.

Persona:
When you look at Phoenix it would be easy to assume that he is a sullen individual that is angry and would stay away from people but as appearances can be very deceiving that's not at all the case. In fact, Phoenix is an upbeat teenager that is often willing to help out those in need and quite a joy to be around. He's humorous and frank and very open minded to the world, especially after what happened to him when he was a child. Phoenix happens to have a very violent display of his emotions. Not to say he is always physically violent but rather eccentric in the way he classes things and acts from moment to moment. If one were to cause this child harm he would question the reason for doing so and try to figure out if they were being truthful or not.

Running off at the mouth isn't something Phoenix tries to do often but he will if that is what is necessary for his opinions to get heard. There are simply times when ignorance holds people back from the truth and Phoenix doesn't like that at all. Its the reason he is such an honest person and constantly tries to control his emotions for the better, without also hiding them away and becoming a shell of nothingness.

His individuality among others is very extreme and though he flourishes in friendships and being a friendly person. {hoenix always remains himself and refuses to step off his path no matter what the cost. This stubborn nature can sometimes get Phoenix into trouble; Even though he acts this way there is always the seeding thoughts of other people's safety, so when being reckless he tries to contain it as much as possible so that other people aren't pulled into it and harmed if he can help it.

Phoenix has an intellect that is staggering; his IQ is 188 making his own level of comprehension ridiculous. He sometimes feels bad about others, especially when they are simply too ignorant or naive to understand his thought processes, whether they be about politics, science, the digital world or any other topic that could come up from day to day. Phoenix is not the type of kid to feign any type of idiocy, his thoughts can be easily known by the way he speaks to others. He is naturally shrewd as an individual, making sure to keep his own motives in check and also respect the boundaries(within reason) of those that cross his path.

Belongings:
A cell phone that is certainly out of the ordinary. Within it there is a massive internal storage that holds unknown data via Phoenix's tampering.

A knapsack that is filled with quick charge batteries, capsules, a specialized recording device and several other random objects including a tablet, rope and a first aide kit

A hacked bit card

A pendant with a peculiar jewel that shines brightly even in the day time. This pendant also glows in the dark.

Crest:
Light

Bio:
For many years Phoenix has been playing an online game with monsters that were able to "digivolve". He was introduced to the game by his father originally, knowing that his son was beyond the comprehension of other children his age, the government had been experimenting with gaming and technology. He studied the game inside and out, often being made fun of by others who just assumed the game he played was stupid. As the game progressed he grew quite fond of a particular monster that was named Corbinek in the game.

Life got a lot busier once Phoenix got into seventh grade, he didn't have a lot of time to play games as he had before but never realized the importance of what had been happening for years on end. The use of computers and more recently his cell phone had been used to establish a great relationship with a digimon and he was clueless to this. Simply being a genius can often blind the fact about feelings and the odd sensation about how reactive Corbinek had always been inside the game, almost like he was REAL.

For the next two years Phoenix played his favorite game on and off, hacking it by screwing around with the sever logs and seeing what he could do to change the mechanics of his favorite monster. One day a month before leaving for summer camp in Virginia, Phoenix saw that his father had deleted the game from his laptop and all the servers had been wiped out. A minor case of depression swept over Phoenix. Even it had been a game he missed the smart comments that the adorable gold monster had said when he played.

He arrived at summer camp and since then has been thinking about the game and trying to make friends with some of the other weird kids there...

Digimon Partner:
Corbinek
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Digimon Personality:
Corbinek is an individual digimon that is quaint and openly chipper with no fear of persecution or harm. His faith is higher than most other digimon as he holds fast the idea that his friends and the people around him can overcome anything they need to at any time. Flamboyancy is also another obvious nature that Corbinek has, he is kind of mischievous but not extremely so. Like Phoenix, he is very intelligent, his knowledge of digimon types and species has given him an immense understanding of the processes that fuel the digital world. His peculiar and dangerous line of Greymon digivolutions reflect the use of such knowledge. This digimon's own evolved sentient nature is witnessed by the use of the name Corbinek.

Other:
Bodily Skill
Phoenix is skilled in physical combat, he was used to being beaten up as a younger child and got involved with various programs to defend himself including judo, tae-kwon do, mixed martial arts and an adaptation of his knowledge of street fighting.(he grew up in Orlando) Phoenix has conditioned his body well beyond that of the slinky 14 year old body he displays and can use his body effectively to defend himself and perform acrobatics. Phoenix admits he isn't a master gymnast or martial artist, even if that would be amazing. He is simply aware that he is no push over.

Spatial Awareness
Phoenix has an odd notion of observation to possess an uncanny sense of geometry, in this sense used to describe his observation of objects around himself and the angles/distances etc found between/near surfaces of these objects.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Both temps look good. Both accepted.

---------------------------------------------------

Decided to just stick with Barbamon instead of adding a digidestined character too. What with the addition of his digimon servants, I'll have to focus on them as well. ^^

Name: Barbamon

Sin: Greed in its most corruptible form. Even if all the treasures that litter the digital world were combined, it would still not satisfy this Demon Lord’s insatiable hunger.

Appearance: Barbamon (Demon Lord Form)

Demon Lord: Barbamon’s six bat like red wings stretch from his back and shamanic style clothes, as his long beard falls to nearly his feet. While some hangs along the front of his jewels and clothes, it is quite easy to see much more remains permanently hidden underneath them. With a gold almost pointed beak like mask covering his face, the Demon Lord never reveals himself completely, at least willingly. His sickly pale skin is for all to see, thanks to his massive clawed hands and bone thin arms, adorned in all manner of rings and bracelets of solid gold.

Illusionary: Once Barbamon has acquired enough information, he may take on a form that would best steer his path to more greed and power. While it is true he needs data to do this, the Demon Lord can create a more realistic form thanks to his control over the Den of Demons within the Dark Area.

Personality: The quiet manipulator, Barbamon has a way to slip his claw like grip into any situation, high jacking it over for his own control before twisting it to his own goals and whims. Barbamon’s greed is quite evident with that aspect of his personality, to the point that almost nothing within the digital world that happens goes unnoticed by him.

With complete control over the Den of Demons deep within the Dark Area, Barbamon greets any and all who are unfortunate enough to end up there. Whether this is in his normal form, or the various illusionary bodies he creates for the more stubborn of arrivals, it is quite known that he will always get what he wants.

Attacks:

Death Lure: Uses his demonic staff "Death Lure" to tempt/hypnotize his prey into an inescapable living hell, converting them to wickedness.

Crimson Flame: An orb of pulsating hell fire forms on the head of the staff before it can be unleashed in a consuming blast of flames.

Unfinished Business: Tapping into the energies of the Dark Area, Barbamon is able to summon digimon that have become nothing much but piles of random data, granting them a physical form momentarily in order to unleash an attack.

Brothers in Darkness: Similar to Unfinished Business, Barbamon may summon fallen digimon in order to have them drag his enemies down to the Dark Area.

Wicked Strike: Taking to the air swiftly, thanks to his numerous wings, the Demon Lord will focus his dark powers within the collection of jewels that drape around his neck, before firing in all directions around him as beams of corruptible energy.

Strong over Weak: By consuming corrupted weak digimon, he is able to add their data to the Den of Demons or himself for use of either later or immediately.

Pandæmonium Lost: Unleashes all of the Dark Area's evil energies at once as an extremely high-temperature explosion that burns up everything without a trace. Even MaloMyotismon's "Screaming Darkness" releases only a fraction of these energies.

Skills:

Return from Oblivion: As ruler of the Den of Demons Barbamon can mould and use the data of all digimon who have fallen into nothing, in order to create his almost never depleting forces. Fallen Angel digimon seem to make up the majority of this.

Reign of the Lower Realms: Even when he is not within the Den of Demons or even the Dark Area itself, he retains a somewhat symbiotic link to the realm allowing him to tap into its, and therefore his, power.

The Schemer: As his powers of manipulation is well known, only the strongest willed can resist his temptations. That said, many simple minded digimon have fallen prey to Barbamon’s treachery with surprising ease, with even the more technologically advanced lifeforms of the digital world falling under his command. With the rapid spread of the X-Antibody, creatures with an affinity of spreading destruction and disease through the very core network of the Digital World, have been seen to be apart of Barbamon's growing number of servants.

Bio: Like many of the Demon Lords, Barbamon was once one of the highest ranked of any Angel digimon, equal to that of the ranks of Lilithmon and even Lucemon. Like those of his previously mentioned angels, Barbamon allowed his sin, his greed, to consume him, causing his fall along with his brothers and sisters.

Banished to depths even lower than the deepest parts of the Net Ocean, Barbamon awoke to a realm full of the cries of deleting fallen digimon. With time, as those who ruled from up high created the Four Sovereign digimon, Barbamon and his fellow Demon Lords built their forces while growing more powerful with their new found abilities.

While the others spread out, conquering more of the Dark Area before reaching to locations like Server and Folder Continents and even File Island, Barbamon choose to remain within the Den of Demons from which this powerful digimon watched the surface world, gaining more and more knowledge from those who fell to corruption.

Other: As if as a display of his power and status, Barbamon travels throughout the digital world onboard his own personal GranLocomon, ploughing through anything unlucky enough to stand in its way. It is said that those who are drawn to greed of any kind, may find themselves feeling for the final time a loud trembling of the earth followed by the blasting sound of a whistle.

Looks good here. Accepted man. ^^

I claim courage. Just gonna use Vandesdelca.

Also Dracomon and the aerial forms are mine.

Blue Dracomon and crest reserved.

Going to hastily reserve the virtue of honesty and Hagurumon's line, staying away from adding any more Dragon-like digimon and deciding to go the Andromon route.

Geez, you people with quick responses and ninja edits XD
Gotcha, crest of honesty and Hagurumon line reserved.

Can I reserve a spot for a Digidestined, with the crest of Love? Going with Renamon (and digivolutions) as a partner digimon.

Gotcha! Both are reserved for ya.

DMrayZ said:
Both, I'll be taking Daemon if that's alright. As for the digidestined, can we create a new crest?

You don't have to stick tot he virtues/traits that were featured in the series. As long as it fits with your character's persona somewhere, I'd allow it. also, Daemon reserved for ya bro.

Shinra said:
Name: Renn Allen Gurski
Digivice Color: The left side is a steel-toned gray whereas the right is Snow white.
Appearance: <-Clicky he's the one at the bottom with the brown hair... everything seems pretty normal about him appearance-wise, Standing at about 5'5 and is a pretty average weight if not a little on the heavy side at 120 pounds. His eyes are a dark oceanic blue and he's built mostly from his core to his knees and a little bit in his arms.

Persona:most people would think he's your typical average guy but he usually proves that judgement wrong pretty often... The smile that you usually see on his face is a trick... Dispite his young age he's had to endure many hardships so he puts on a brave face even in the most trying of circumstances. He's also smarter than he lets on, but he usually likes to act as the mediator between the prodigies and those who don't get it at all by reducing it to a level that the rest can understand...

On the inside though is an almost broken youth. He's all but given up on his life just because of his ordeals but there's one thing going for him. his will to never give up and to come back stronger than before. In other words his Resolve. Bad news is it is currently a glass cannon. He doesn't use his logic when he relies on it so you can poke one hole in his pride and bring him right back down to the dumps.

But due to that he also appears very mature compared to everyone else because of it.

Belongings:

Doesn't really have much besides his wits and the clothes on his back although he does have a Cell phone and a Playstation portable with a 16GB memory stick that is mostly armed with games, MP3 files for Music and multiple audiobooks that he stashes in his right pocket as well as couple pictures that leave him with about 400MB worth of space left.

He also carries a large green book which is a copy of Inheiritance by Christopher Paolini.

Crest: Resolve
Bio: Renn's life, as I said before has been pretty harsh leading up to this point. His family had a lot of bad luck.
His Father died in an accident at a construction site two months before he was born, And since his Mom barely had any income, in order to put enough money aside for Renn's Schooling down the line, she started looking for a possible father figure while working part time. Flash forward two years and Renn's mother was starting to realize she might not make enough money in time and taking care of Renn was taxing. She was fired from her part-time job shortly after this realization. She soon turned to prostitution and began making good money for her son's education. But another snag hit her.

One of her clients got her pregnant. The shock made her lose the will to live and she died in childbirth although Renn's baby half-sister named Keirana was healthy. He kissed her cheek and smiled at her but when he looked at his Mom, Tears started falling from his eyes and his happiness turned to rage toward his sister. He was to turn 4 years old the next day and he didn't know what was going on. His mother had died because of this little half-blood abomination. His newborn mutt-sister was sent to a nursery and he to an orphanage. He spent 6 months in that Orphanage, festering the thought of that little mongrel stealing his own mother from him because she had done so much for him.

After those 6 months someone came to take Renn home. It was his grandmother from his father's side... She was pretty well off and she was told by his mother to take care of him and he was also notified of his mother creating a bank account for him and it was more loaded than he thought. It would be enough to get him through university.

Ever since then he's stayed with his grandparents. Trying to forget the pain of losing all that he valued most. In school he made his family proud. Straight A+'s every subject, every grade to date... And to decide to limit his time inside his grandparents sent him to the camp.

Okay, Renn I'm not going be a total dick, but if I am, I'm giving you a fair warning.

I understand you want to go with the cliche setting and that is cool and all, but your character's personality does not fit with the crest you have chosen. On the crest specifically, it makes little to no sense. Resolve isn't a unique personality trait, it's something you have. Like, for example, Tai in season 1 had the resolve to face Etemon cause he had to do it or else his friends and the digital world would be destroyed. Secondly, your grammar makes me want to cringe. I'm sorry, but it's true. I'm not meaning to be an asshole/douchebag/dickhole, but yeah. Thirdly, the bio you gave switches from you talking to describing the life of your character. I'm not digging that at all. Now, again, not meaning to sound mean, but you don't make it easy for me. Lastly, and I believe this is the most important. You're copying the format that Tav used right down to the very last detail. Sure, imitation is the sencerest form of flattery, but aside from inserting your own "stamp" on it, it's a complete rip of HIS character. I'm not going to deny the character based on that alone, but for everything I've said, this character is hereby
denied. Sorry bro. :(

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Okay, Renn I'm not going be a total dick, but if I am, I'm giving you a fair warning.

I understand you want to go with the cliche setting and that is cool and all, but your character's personality does not fit with the crest you have chosen. On the crest specifically, it makes little to no sense. Resolve isn't a unique personality trait, it's something you have. Like, for example, Tai in season 1 had the resolve to face Etemon cause he had to do it or else his friends and the digital world would be destroyed. Secondly, your grammar makes me want to cringe. I'm sorry, but it's true. I'm not meaning to be an asshole/douchebag/dickhole, but yeah. Thirdly, the bio you gave switches from you talking to describing the life of your character. I'm not digging that at all. Now, again, not meaning to sound mean, but you don't make it easy for me. Lastly, and I believe this is the most important. You're copying the format that Tav used right down to the very last detail. Sure, imitation is the sencerest form of flattery, but aside from inserting your own "stamp" on it, it's a complete rip of HIS character. I'm not going to deny the character based on that alone, but for everything I've said, this character is hereby
denied. Sorry bro. :(

I wasn't trying to flatter him at all actually... and hahaha I also expected that critique and rejection... I barely looked at the thing and yet people think I flat out copied it down to the last detail? oh well... Need to working on my templating skills... been getting rusty lately...

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Renn stop.

You clearly copied me. People have been posting digimon rps and nobody ever names their digimon. I started that mini trend in the last rp with two of my characters. Furthering that obvious copy of what I did, you even put that your digivice was split in colors right down the middle...EXACTLY as I did in my template. I even created my own line of Greymon digivolutions and you did the same by randomly changing the names of digimon that already exist for no reason. I used an X-antibody version of a digimon for my ultimate and you did that too...

I have to laugh at you saying you barely looked at my template because you were viewing the thread more than anybody and I'm the only one who posted a template so far. You really did go IN and copy just about every aspect you could. lol albeit you were uber lazy in the attack part it is obvious regardless of what you have to say.

You can't even begin to dispute what I just said at all -_- I'm not here to trash talk ya bro but you've been rusty for a long time. I feel like every template you make is a spin off from some existing canon character and you just mix up their moves/skills etc. You definitely did that in Glimpses of Darkness.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I also expected that critique and rejection.

Okay, if you expected as such, why did you even submit a character? ._.

Need to working on my templating skills... been getting rusty lately...

To become rusty one has to had to at least attempt to get better at their craft. I understand that you're not like the rest of us and/or might be a slow learner, but get real Renn. You've been roleplaying as long as most of us here have, and yet you show little signs of improvement. Look, I'm not trying to say that you suck or anything cause that's the complete opposite. I just think that with all the rps you join now and have joined in the past, you would at least show signs of gradual improvement. Maybe you are rusty, or maybe you are, like Tav said, just uber-lazy and don't want to go the extra mile to show us what you're REALLY capable of.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well ok it's kinda weird but it's sorta weird I can tell when I'm off my game so I can tell when I did something wrong but I was pretty tired so I just dismissed it until you brought it up again... and maybe that's true as well but I can hardly tell when I'm doing really well with a template or not or something like that... ok I'm gonna edit my template but not now because I need to hit the hay... night Kenny

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
well ok it's kinda weird but it's sorta weird I can tell when I'm off my game so I can tell when I did something wrong but I was pretty tired so I just dismissed it until you brought it up again... and maybe that's true as well but I can hardly tell when I'm doing really well with a template or not or something like that... ok I'm gonna edit my template but not now because I need to hit the hay... night Kenny

Alright, but if I feel that you didn't put enough work into it after the edit, then it'll be denied, but okay, night Renn.

-----------------------------

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Just to let you know, I'm still working diligently on my template, had a lot of stuff come up in the past 24 but it's resolved, should have something up for my digidestined and my Daemon templates tonight. That said, formally reserving the "crest of loyalty" and Monodramon as my partner. Also, digivice colors are steel green with a neon blue trim.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Awesome DMZ, can't wait to see what you come up with. Though, I am a bit surprised. I assumed you were gonna use Caleb and Veemon again xD

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Name: Tidus Blackthorne

Birthplace: Franklin, MA

Digivice Color: Steel grey with a neon blue trim.

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tidus has never been concerned with his appearance, but he’s never really had to. Despite never bothering to style his hair, it carries a bedhead look well, falling in a wavy crop of light brown hair traced with natural streaks of blonde. It also matches his eyes quite well, as the pools of crystal blue always appear sleepy and a bit lost in thought. He has a thin frame thats shaped perfectly for running, which makes sense as he’s one of the star track runners at his school. As for clothing, Tidus often sticks with a grey t-shirt that has yellow stripes running along the sides and along the sleeves. Below that is a pair of black shorts with orange stripes, and a set of midnight blue tennis shoes. To top off his look, he wears fingerless black gloves, and an assortment of bracelets, most made by his friends, that he's worn for years, as well as a shark tooth necklace given to him by his grandfather.

Persona: Tidus is the best friend you never had. Smart, funny, and always supportive, he pushes others to reach for things they never could've imagined. However, this has it's drawbacks. Oftentimes Tidus is so concerned with pushing other people to reach their potential, that his own falls by the wayside. It's even worse at home, where he's so worried about helping other people with their problems that he never feels like he can bring up his own. Ultimately, while he's got some amazing friends, he still feels disconnected, like he can't really share with them, along with a sense that he has nothing in particular that makes him unique.

Belongings: Tidus would be lost without his smart phone, but that can be forgiven as it’s much more than a typical phone. He’s had it jailbroken so that many new features could be added, including glow in the dark for the built in camera, real-time gps tracking, a bar code scanner, as well as a few features he’s never had the opportunity to try. Aside from this he has a solar battery charger, a water bottle with a built in filter, a large notebook and multiple pens and pencils.

Crest:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bio: Growing up, Tidus had the perfect family. A kind, supportive father, loving mother, and an older sister that loved to teach him all she knew. Things only seemed to be getting better when he was five, and it was discovered that his mother was pregnant once again. As the day drew closer and they learned that there would be a new baby boy running around the house, Tidus could barely contain his excitement, he was actually going to be a big brother! But then the day came, and his mother went into labor, it felt like she was in that delivery room for days before the doctor finally emerged, explaining that the baby hadn't made it, and they weren't sure what was going to happen to his mom. The next few days went by in a blur, but finally, he heard his mothers voice, and looked back to see her smiling, even through the obvious exhaustion and sadness. The experience taught him one thing, that the ones around you had to be protected, and watched after.

The years went by and Tidus, while maintaining decent grades and even joining the track team, made a small group of friends. He was happy, and he had lots of great people around him, but somewhere along the way taking care of their needs, and helping them to succeed, took priority over himself, to the point that he lost touch with many of his own interests, until one day where he couldn't think of anything that made him special, or unique. It took forever but finally he was able to raise the subject with his parents, who helped him find out about a summer camp being ran in Richmond Virginia. Three weeks later and there he was, relaxing on the long, wide branch of a tree, listening to his favorite song as it pumped through the headphones connected to his smartphone. With absolutely no idea of what lies in his future.

Digimon Partner: Monodramon>Strikedramon>Cyberdramon>Justimon

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Digimon Personality: Monodramon is a kind, curious digimon with an interest in anything new or bizarre. While many of his kind tend to be born fighters, only seeking their next opponent, Monodramon would much rather investigate new things, or talk about life's mysteries. It's not that he's a brainiac, or even particularly smart, he's just curious, and can't help wondering about bigger things. That said, Monodramon is still prone to the instincts of his species, and will never back down from a fight, especially if it's to protect his partner, his naturally curious personality comes into play here as well, as he actively tries to figure out his opponents strengths and weaknesses, and use them to his advantage.

Other:

Tidus's talking speech is Green, Monodramons (and his evolutions) is Blue.

Tidus is a fast runner, capable of easily beating others around his age, as well as some digimon.

Last edited:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
With Daemon I shall bring damnation to the Digiworld.

Name: Daemon

Sin: Wrath - The Sin of "rage" may be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of anger and hate, that may provoke feuds that can go on for centuries.

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Personality: The embodiment of wrath, Daemon is quiet, cold, and calculating. While some may be overtaken by anger, Daemon does not allow it to rule him, rather wielding it as one wields a weapon. Once he decides to do something, it doesn't concern him how long it takes, or how much work it involves, only that his foe be annihilated.

Attacks

Flame Inferno: Attacks with extremely high-temperature hellfire that burns up the opponent without a trace.

Double Dust: Attacks with fists filled with magic.

Chaos Flare: Attack with a huge tower of flame.

Unholy Thunder: Releases a flurry of thunder upon the enemy, the type of bolt can be anything from fire, to thunder, to pure darkness.

Darkness Rager: A powerful mass of dark energy shoots into the foe, causing them to go into a fit of blind fury, attacking friend and foe alike.

Skills:

Dread Night: To look into Daemons eyes is to look into the depths of hell. By grabbing opponents with his long, sharp taloned hand and locking eyes with them, he is able to put the seeds of wrath into their hearts. The effects of this can vary from leaving them slightly less trusting of their partners and friends after a glimpse into his eyes, to complete hatred and a violent disposition after several seconds.

Storm Summon: Much like the kingdom he runs and rules, Daemon is able to call upon the forces that make up horrid storms of any kind and of any strength. The range of the storms can be as little as a single point of impact or as wide as an entire island. To make matters worse, the types of storms are not limited to, but retain to: Thunderstorms, Firestorms, Windstorms, Hurricanes, and Typhoons. Lastly, he is also able to condense the storms into portable forces that strike within his eye range and that is pretty far.

Master Tactician: Years of living in a fully staffed castle has given Daemon a chance to try various battle formations, often by pitting his own soldiers against themselves. This has led him to become an expert on the battlefield, able to overpower and out-think his opponents with ease. It doesn't hurt that he has a small army held inside his castle, made up of a large assortment of champion level digimon, as well as a few ultimates, all waiting to move out at his word.

Bio: Once a Seraphimon, a high ranking angel digimon, Daemon was filled with rage when the first human entered the digital world. He quickly organized a rebellion, but was quickly defeated and deleted to the Dark Area, vowing to return and destroy the digital world.

For years he waited, watching as the digital world grew and prospered, seeing it's digital denizens enjoy their pathetic lives. Finally, the chance for revenge came when the Seven Demon Lords rose up, sealing away the sovereigns and taking their power for themselves. With that newfound strength, he would finally wreak his damning revenge across the whole of the digital world. For now he sits within his castle, training his army of champions and ultimates, soon to sweep across the land, annihilating all in their path.​

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Shinra said:
I hope this is up to snuff because I stayed at this template for 3+ hours going over what I did wrong... and I hope faith is a legible crest this time.

Renn, please. I read your "so-called" edits and honestly, while they are good, I find it hard to believe that it took you more than three hours to make such edits. I know what you're capable of or at least know a level of what you're able to do, and those edits probably would have taken you an hour at most. So please, don't try to impress me such an illogical amount of time. As for your change in crest, it is legit, but your character's personality doesn't make sense about it. You don't have anything in your character's personality that shows he is strong about faith. It's not just that, but you're hella lazy. You don't even bother to throw in your own self into the digimon you've chosen. The least you can do is not be TOTALLY lazy. It's not even that I'm against you being in my rp, that's not even the reason. You're just too lazy to put as much effort as you claim to have put in it. For that reason and also reasons I've stated in a previous post, you're character is denied. So, please don't hate me for my decision, but I'm just doing the best I can to make my rp up the standard I not only set for myself, but that I hope others will put for me. In any case, thanks for applying for the rp, and hope this isn't taken as an insult of any sort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back