• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: The Last Hope(Sign Up/OCC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saphexteni

Sooo sorry for the delay! Was gone over the weekend, and this is a night later than promised... and for that, I apologize.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
That's a nice character, but just a few things that needs a little fixing:

-some of the images don't show up, so try to fix that. You can do that just by going to the Digimon Wiki.
-The part you have in Sakuyamon's part needs to go at the very top of your template
-not that it's really important, but a lot of us have done it. The moves of your digimon. Either you can make original ones or just use the ones given in the series. Again, refer to the digimon wiki for that.
-Lastly, put a mention of going to the summer camp at the end of your bio.
-Fix all these things, and Arianna is accepted. :)

saphexteni

I did mention going to summer camp in the bio, (just not at the end) but I switched the order of my paragraphs so it's easier to find. Used the images from Digimon Wiki, but I'm not sure if they're all showing up (my previous images showed up for me just fine).

Last edited:

saphexteni

Oh, dang. My bad. Yeah, totally assumed the camp was in Japan... this is what happens when I try to create a character almost a week after reading the information given... xD Okay, that part of the bio is fixed, too. *feeling very stupid*
It actually makes it easier for me, since I did originally write everything assuming the camp was in America... for some reason, I read something that made me assume otherwise. Anyways, please forget that blunder ever happened.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Okay everything looks good. :) I shall update really soon and will be posting the rp thread sometime over the weekend; maybe tomorrow if the feeling is right.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Sorry I haven't posted the rp thread guys. My aunt died today and I'm just too sad or whatever to even attempt that. I'll try to get it done in the next few days, week at latest. I'm just not mentally ready to do anything atm.

saphexteni

I'm truly sorry to hear that... and don't even sweat about the roleplay. Like DMrayZ said, we and the roleplay will always be here. ^_^ Be with your family during times like these. God bless.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Sorry I haven't posted yet. I was pretty busy most of the week. My aunt's funeral was on Wednesday, so I kinda had to be with family.

Sorry if it's obvious to everyone else, but I can't tell what's going on with the demon lords, from Kings post it seemed like they're all in one spot together, like a meeting room, but, maybe not?

At the point of my post, yeah they were, but since time in the digital world proceeds at a different way than that of the real world, their pretty much on their own/in their part of Seven Sin Kingdom. So, if you want to know what to post as Daemon, just make a mention of the digivices being in the hands of the digidestined and yeah.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is a special character that is a work in progress.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back