• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: The Last Hope(Sign Up/OCC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn, please. I read your "so-called" edits and honestly, while they are good, I find it hard to believe that it took you more than three hours to make such edits. I know what you're capable of or at least know a level of what you're able to do, and those edits probably would have taken you an hour at most. So please, don't try to impress me such an illogical amount of time. As for your change in crest, it is legit, but your character's personality doesn't make sense about it. You don't have anything in your character's personality that shows he is strong about faith. It's not just that, but you're hella lazy. You don't even bother to throw in your own self into the digimon you've chosen. The least you can do is not be TOTALLY lazy. It's not even that I'm against you being in my rp, that's not even the reason. You're just too lazy to put as much effort as you claim to have put in it. For that reason and also reasons I've stated in a previous post, you're character is denied. So, please don't hate me for my decision, but I'm just doing the best I can to make my rp up the standard I not only set for myself, but that I hope others will put for me. In any case, thanks for applying for the rp, and hope this isn't taken as an insult of any sort.

geez again? like I said: his faith is suppressed greatly because he's still stewing over his past. He thinks he doesn't have faith in anything when it's the reason he's not a cold-hearted overdeveloped freak of a child. And his faith is supposed to come out gradually during the RP as he realizes it's been in him all this time although he was unaware of it

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Alright, Daemons template is finished. I went ahead and changed the effects of "Dread Night" to better suit his sin of wrath, and expanded on his skills, thanks to some help from King.

I've also pretty much finished Tidus's profile, all that's left is to add pictures for his ultimate and mega levels, and a list of attacks for each form.

Last edited:

Kazem

Because of some time-consuming preparations and the unwillingness to post my temp while it is still incomplete, you do not see it in this post. But I promise that I am working on it and should have it done before or during the weekend.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
geez again? like I said: his faith is suppressed greatly because he's still stewing over his past. He thinks he doesn't have faith in anything when it's the reason he's not a cold-hearted overdeveloped freak of a child. And his faith is supposed to come out gradually during the RP as he realizes it's been in him all this time although he was unaware of it

...It's like you didn't even read ANYTHING in either of my posts about your character. -_- He's denied. I know it sucks, but accept it. There's going to be no changing my mind about my decision. Better luck next time. And btw, don't say I'm being unreasonable. I gave you a chance to edit it and all that jazz, but alas, it didn't convince me that your character would mingle with our bunch of kids.

Alright, Daemons template is finished. I went ahead and changed the effects of "Dread Night" to better suit his sin of wrath, and expanded on his skills, thanks to some help from King.

I've also pretty much finished Tidus's profile, all that's left is to add pictures for his ultimate and mega levels, and a list of attacks for each form.

No problem. Though, you do need to expand on the bio. Needs to be at least two paragraphs.

And about your Tidus prof, just like Larry the Cable Guy says, GETRRDONE!!!

Because of some time-consuming preparations and the unwillingness to post my temp while it is still incomplete, you do not see it in this post. But I promise that I am working on it and should have it done before or during the weekend.

Sounds good broski! Can't wait to see what you got planned for your character. :)

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So as we spoke about I'm going to make another digidestined and post it on reserve. Unless of course you really wanna make an 8th spot like in the last rp. It'll basically be the same thing but inverse, rather than be Phoenix's older sister this character would be his younger sister instead.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
So as we spoke about I'm going to make another digidestined and post it on reserve. Unless of course you really wanna make an 8th spot like in the last rp. It'll basically be the same thing but inverse, rather than be Phoenix's older sister this character would be his younger sister instead.

Yup, and only if there are any spots left open, but we'll see who all applies.

As for spots that are free/not reserved, here they are

1 Digidestined, after including all reserves
Current REserves:
King Naruto: Crest of Courage and Dracomon(blue)
Kazem: Crest of Honesty; Hagurumon(Andromon line)
sephexteni: Crest of Love; Renamon

Three Demon Lords — Belphemon, Lilithmon, and Leviamon

If no one else does apply, then people can take remaining spots, but like said above, gonna wait it out. I can probably see this being started sometime next week.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hey Kenny... I edited my template a little more but it's not the only change I'll be making...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey Kenny... I edited my template a little more but it's not the only change I'll be making...

Ya know Renn, I know you're trying, but I just don't think that your character will fit with the rest. So, I'm sorry to say this and don't take it personal, but he's denied and there will be no questions about it. I'm sorry. If you have any problems with this, you may pm me about it, but as far as editing, it's out of the question. I'm just trying to make my rp the best that it could be.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Digimon: The Last Stand(Sign Up/OCC Thread)

With Neptune and Arnell I'll save everyone. I refuse to give up even if I lose my soul in the process, I must help them all...

Name:
Neptune Tia Brembs

Digivice Color:
Neptune's digivice appears as near raw data, just a stream of codes and binary numbering in the shape of a digivice.

Appearance
^click^
Neptune is a pretty girl, just recently turned twelve and is starting to fill out her body. She still has to get used to the idea of her curves and what her face can do for the people that look at her. Neptune tends to wear her hair in a choppy cut, much like her older brother Phoenix does. Her hair is nearly the same vibrant red as Phoenix and also like her brother she has unique eyes.

Her overall appearance isn't displeasing and even her clothing style has its own zing to it, which Neptune admires greatly. She normally refrains from wearing clothing that is exposing as she is still a young girl but if the situation calls for it, Neptune has absolutely no problem with it at all.

Persona:
At heart, Neptune is a chipper person with an abundant nature for smiles and anything that can get her or other people into a good mood. She is a joker and often can be very inappropriate in her actions but she doesn't mix this with immaturity. As a result of growing up in Orlando Florida Neptune has an interesting southern accent that heightens her shining personality. Neptune can find some of the most bizarre situations hilarious, her older brother having had such a huge influence on her general thoughts has made it so that she looks at situations from several angles before judging or acting. Even with this in mind her ability to rapidly deduce the best plan of action is one of Neptune's best qualities as a growing child.

Being nearly three years younger than her brother Phoenix Chester, Neptune always recognized that there were going to be things in life that would make her goals a lot harder or a lot easier. She feels that in life there is no reason to ever let anything get her down which is why there is normally a smile plastered on her face. Her caring nature is astounding and she will stop at nothing to cause happiness for other people. Neptune's will to protect others can be scary at times, she'll do just about anything to help other people, even if it means causing herself bodily harm.

Phoenix once told his sister that she was a saint and her had never even thought about any other individual being as such. Neptune doesn't think less of her actual self but she certainly thinks about herself a lot less. The charity and love she shows is apparent in her will as it goes completely behind the notion of emotion. Neptune can easily disregard her emotions to help in any way she can and show love even to those whom might be hated or scorned by others. She refuses to give up on anyone. With this bright light of salvation to any and all, Neptune truly believes that nobody can be lost.

Belongings:
N/A

Crest:
Light

Bio:
TBA when Neptune and Arnell enter the plot.

Digimon Partner:
Arnell

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Digimon Personality:
Arnell is a warm digimon that respects others above herself and wishes to do them no harm and will stop at nothing to calm down a situation so violence doesn't occur. She holds fast in the belief that the digital world can be a sanctuary and that she can make it happen. If her actions aren't enough Arnell knows she can at least help other digimon bring her dream to reality.Though Arnell usually dislikes violence, her actions change both dramatically and drastically when she is defending the innocent or her friends; When those times come, her ardor and fervor is relentless. She becomes another digimon altogether and will use any means necessary to take down a threat. The use of her specialized weapons systems and ability to manifest and manipulate data to conjure immense buildups of energy often lay foes to waste before they have a chance to respond.

Other:
Neptune's speaking color is this

Arnell's speaking color is this

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
So not finished but it is very close. Also I know the attack descriptions suck. I'm lazy currently. lol

With Van and Dracomon, I shall do what no one else can do and faithfully protect the digital world.

Name
Vandesdelca Von Grants

Digivice Color:
A blue and white mesh

Appearance
Your loveable Davis Ripoff

Persona
By nature, Van is a very timid individual who doesn't willingly like to indulge in battle or any forms of social activities. He's a docile teen that attempts to abide by his father's teachings, usually falling flat in regards to such. Not to mention he can be a downright coward at many times, preferring to run from battle or even stammering around female gender. Though he's known to be quite a gentlemen, looking out for any female and genuinely protecting one even if she can fight on her own. It's just how he is. But see what people fail to see about young Van is the hidden bravery and courage deep within him. Whenever someone needs protection. Whenever feels spurned into action. Whenever he feels that he needs to win. Van activates an inner faucet of strength, becoming a headstrong, reckless, and extremely determined individual. He draws out a well of power that is only facilitated toward his great willpower turning him into a entirely different person. Lastly, when one finally gets Van to fight in his true personality, he's a vision of the greatest manliness, spouting phrases of pure epic proportions and fighting with the genius of a master.

Belongings
A pair of goggles given to him by his younger brother.

Crest
Courage

Bio
Vandesdelca was born a Japanese/Russian hybrid. His father was a mean son of a bitch, always punishing and disciplining young Van whenever he showed any sign of slipping during school. His mother was no different as she tried to teach him japanese and his culture. The only thing that brought a smile to his face was Van’s younger brother Richard. On occasion they would sneak away for fun but it would always lead to a hard punishment for Van. If there was one saving grace it was that his father every once and awhile would attempt to break the cowardice from Van and teach him how to be a man.

For his highschool life, Van was transferred to Osaka, Japan to learn of his heritage and culture from accomplished teachers. It was during his time in school that he began to learn about a strange digital pet that he had received in his email. It started off as an egg before hatching in a little blue monster. He took care of it for several months before his parents decided that he should go to summer camp and make some friends.

Digimon Partner:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Digimon Personality:

Other:

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
So not finished but it is very close. Also I know the attack descriptions suck. I'm lazy currently. lol

With Van and Dracomon, I shall do what no one else can do and faithfully protect the digital world.

Name
Vandesdelca Von Grants

Digivice Color:

Appearance
Your loveable Davis Ripoff

Persona
By nature, Van is a very timid individual who doesn't willingly like to indulge in battle or any forms of social activities. He's a docile teen that attempts to abide by his father's teachings, usually falling flat in regards to such. Not to mention he can be a downright coward at many times, preferring to run from battle or even stammering around female gender. Though he's known to be quite a gentlemen, looking out for any female and genuinely protecting one even if she can fight on her own. It's just how he is. But see what people fail to see about young Van is the hidden bravery and courage deep within him. Whenever someone needs protection. Whenever feels spurned into action. Whenever he feels that he needs to win. Van activates an inner faucet of strength, becoming a headstrong, reckless, and extremely determined individual. He draws out a well of power that is only facilitated toward his great willpower turning him into a entirely different person. Lastly, when one finally gets Van to fight in his true personality, he's a vision of the greatest manliness, spouting phrases of pure epic proportions and fighting with the genius of a master.

Belongings
A pair of goggles given to him by his younger brother.

Crest
Courage

Bio
Vandesdelca was born a Japanese/Russian hybrid. His father was a mean son of a bitch, always punishing and disciplining young Van whenever he showed any sign of slipping during school. His mother was no different as she tried to teach him japanese and his culture. The only thing that brought a smile to his face was Van’s younger brother Richard. On occasion they would sneak away for fun but it would always lead to a hard punishment for Van. If there was one saving grace it was that his father every once and awhile would attempt to break the cowardice from Van and teach him how to be a man.

For his highschool life, Van was transferred to Osaka, Japan to learn of his heritage and culture from accomplished teachers. It was during his time in school that he began to learn about a strange digital pet that he had received in his email. It started off as an egg before hatching in a little blue monster. He took care of it for several months before his parents decided that he should go to summer camp and make some friends.

Digimon Partner:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Digimon Personality:

Other:

Finish it up, add description to Van's appearance, and then it's accepted.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For Lilithmon, she's accepted, but for Vera, change the age to either 12, 13, or 14. You still have it at 18. I probably shouldn't have to cause you'll prolly just edit it when you get on tomorrow, but your digimon doesn't match with what you have in the actual
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Kazem

With John and Hagurumon, I shall reveal what has been forgotten and make the true path forward clear.

Name: John Huber
Birthplace: Olympia, WA
Digivice Color: Navy with gray accents

Appearance: John's a kid with various examples of what he could grow up to be like, his family quite expansive. Shockingly enough, he's actually taking more form the recessive genes. Destined to be taller than most of his family, the young boy marks his height at 5'4 and counting. Further separating himself form the rest of his family is a bigger build that would be wanted by any football coach. Weighing in at ~140 pounds, there's a lot to John, the growing frame filled mostly with muscle, but not without some squish.

His hazel eyes are what pop out most for those he actually makes eye contact with. Colored in rings of a sort, brown and green mix together with blue making up the small area around his pupil. Slightly bigger than average cheeks have stayed a part of him due to some big cheek bones, giving him a bit of a jolly look when smiling. His extremely dark brown hair is a battle of Asian and European characteristics, and he's given up having to really choose. Keeping it out of his eyes and not looking fluffy or shaggy, his hear covers most of his forehead while being short on the sides and back.

As for what covers up his lightly tanned skin, it's simply a random t-shirt and a random pair of jeans finished off with a hoodie. This combination is only broken when swimming, and the hoodie is something he's not usually willing to shed. He suffered from eczema in his early childhood that left the inside of his elbows very noticeably pale and scarred. Adding in his introverted personality, the cover a hoodie presents to him is understandably desired.

Persona: John is a really, really quiet kid. He isn't quiet in the sense that he isn't one to shout all the time, but as in he doesn't really talk. Not one to start or fully support a conversation, John likes staying out of the spotlight. He's been passed over, forgotten, and ignored by most people, including adults. His family luckily notices him though, and that's because he's actually relaxed with them and more open. But with strangers? Forget about it. He'll clam up. But whether you're a friend, foe or in-between, John's never one to flat out lie. Sure, he may keep some parts of the truth to himself, but it's either the truth, at least part of it anyway, or silence from him, other's secrets from kindergarten still kept locked up inside of him.

Underneath that quiet exterior is a curious one. Math is something he's naturally good at, often bored during that time in class and waiting for others to finish. In that free time he's taken up the habit of reading, usually books of fantasy or science fiction. But what he might love most academically is debating. He won't argue without hard evidence, and he won't deny without impossibility, but he'll give you a view from the other side, your side, the side in the middle and even a glimpse from those observing, regardless of where he actually stands. With this love though comes a dislike of those who are stubborn to the core, and those who refuse to accept any truth but their own. There's been quite a few times where blunt honesty has resulted in a bit of a situation, and his determination to stay truthful, along with his rather bland outward appearance, has earned him the titles of 'The Mechanical John Huber' and 'Huber MK-4'. Seeing as these are names given to him by his friends, they're rarely used outside of joking around.

Belongings: John brought his simple cellphone with him, sliding sideways to reveal a keyboard. In addition to that, a deck of plastic and waterproof cards along with a yo-yo make up his sources of entertainment when things get slow at camp.

Crest: Honesty

Bio: John's parents have been apart since he was about four years old. Though luckily this wasn't an obstacle to living with both of them. Switching every five or so days, he lives pretty equally with both of them. Another silver lining is the fact his parents live relatively close to each other and remain good friends, saving him from shouting and issues with transportation. His mom raises him somewhat relaxed, his dad living in a slightly more up-tight manner, but no other major differences exist between the two lifestyles. The lack of religion in the family left John neutral spiritually, not taking teachings to heart but not pushing them away either. Whenever religion has up in a conversation, he usually just nodded or shook his head as needed, staying on the sidelines.

Overall his early childhood was bland. Nothing really happened, no trauma, no extreme success. He moved a few times as his parents re-situated after the divorce, but this happened rarely, no more than thrice for each side and not really bringing much of a change. Pleasant sums up the first decade of his life quite nicely. Really all of his life so far. He hasn't had a problem with bullies, him being taller and/or beefier than most of them. Money wasn't rare or in abundance either, so he wasn't spoiled or deprived. You'd really have to try to be any more average than that. His first summer camp being this year marked an interesting point, and would forever be the first true turning point in his life, due to mysterious events whose details may never be known...

...aw, who am I kidding? You already know what I'm talking about.

Digimon Partner:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Digimon Personality: H-mon, being a machine type digimon, has slightly less emotional capabilities than the more 'organic' digimon. This doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings though, oh no. He's actually easily scared because of how delicate he can be. Because all it takes is a single missing gear to have Hagurumon wind down....permanently. He looks behind him every so seconds and jumps whenever something pops out. But whatever it is, it better have a good plan since he has quite the assortment of tricks hidden in his grinding and surprisingly tough body. Fight usually wins over flight with Hagurumon, and those gears of his aren't just for show.

When not defending himself, he's still a bit cautious and likes to do a routine everyday. Perfection needed for Hagurumon to even exist, he's a bit of a neat-freak, disliking dirt, water and definitely sand. As he digivolves and becomes more powerful, he'll start to relax more and even become a bit adventurous. Be more daring, learning to relax, and looking more at the bigger picture, being filled with a resolve to not simply save himself, but the rest of the Digiworld.

Other:
-May or may not make additional edits, but it's pretty much done. Sorry if it looks rushed.
-Yes, those things are swords, I've checked :p

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
This is a little matter that I need to address. The locations where your characters were born, I need them. I just ask this cause I want to update the digidestined properly and I need those to do so.

With John and Hagurumon, I shall reveal what has been forgotten and make the true path forward clear.

Name: John Huber
Digivice Color: Navy with gray accents

Appearance: John's a kid with various examples of what he could grow up to be like, his family quite expansive. Shockingly enough, he's actually taking more form the recessive genes. Destined to be taller than most of his family, the young boy marks his height at 5'4 and counting. Further separating himself form the rest of his family is a bigger build that would be wanted by any football coach. Weighing in at ~140 pounds, there's a lot to John, the growing frame filled mostly with muscle, but not without some squish.

His hazel eyes are what pop out most for those he actually makes eye contact with. Colored in rings of a sort, brown and green mix together with blue making up the small area around his pupil. Slightly bigger than average cheeks have stayed a part of him due to some big cheek bones, giving him a bit of a jolly look when smiling. His extremely dark brown hair is a battle of Asian and European characteristics, and he's given up having to really choose. Keeping it out of his eyes and not looking fluffy or shaggy, his hear covers most of his forehead while being short on the sides and back.

As for what covers up his lightly tanned skin, it's simply a random t-shirt and a random pair of jeans finished off with a hoodie. This combination is only broken when swimming, and the hoodie is something he's not usually willing to shed. He suffered from eczema in his early childhood that left the inside of his elbows very noticeably pale and scarred. Adding in his introverted personality, the cover a hoodie presents to him is understandably desired.

Persona: John is a really, really quiet kid. He isn't quiet in the sense that he isn't one to shout all the time, but as in he doesn't really talk. Not one to start or fully support a conversation, John likes staying out of the spotlight. He's been passed over, forgotten, and ignored by most people, including adults. His family luckily notices him though, and that's because he's actually relaxed with them and more open. But with strangers? Forget about it. He'll clam up. But whether you're a friend, foe or in-between, John's never one to flat out lie. Sure, he may keep some parts of the truth to himself, but it's either the truth, at least part of it anyway, or silence from him, other's secrets from kindergarten still kept locked up inside of him.

Underneath that quiet exterior is a curious one. Math is something he's naturally good at, often bored during that time in class and waiting for others to finish. In that free time he's taken up the habit of reading, usually books of fantasy or science fiction. But what he might love most academically is debating. He won't argue without hard evidence, and he won't deny without impossibility, but he'll give you a view from the other side, your side, the side in the middle and even a glimpse from those observing, regardless of where he actually stands. With this love though comes a dislike of those who are stubborn to the core, and those who refuse to accept any truth but their own. There's been quite a few times where blunt honesty has resulted in a bit of a situation, and his determination to stay truthful, along with his rather bland outward appearance, has earned him the titles of 'The Mechanical John Huber' and 'Huber MK-4'. Seeing as these are names given to him by his friends, they're rarely used outside of joking around.

Belongings: John brought his simple cellphone with him, sliding sideways to reveal a keyboard. In addition to that, a deck of plastic and waterproof cards along with a yo-yo make up his sources of entertainment when things get slow at camp.

Crest: Honesty

Bio: John's parents have been apart since he was about four years old. Though luckily this wasn't an obstacle to living with both of them. Switching every five or so days, he lives pretty equally with both of them. Another silver lining is the fact his parents live relatively close to each other and remain good friends, saving him from shouting and issues with transportation. His mom raises him somewhat relaxed, his dad living in a slightly more up-tight manner, but no other major differences exist between the two lifestyles. The lack of religion in the family left John neutral spiritually, not taking teachings to heart but not pushing them away either. Whenever religion has up in a conversation, he usually just nodded or shook his head as needed, staying on the sidelines.

Overall his early childhood was bland. Nothing really happened, no trauma, no extreme success. He moved a few times as his parents re-situated after the divorce, but this happened rarely, no more than thrice for each side and not really bringing much of a change. Pleasant sums up the first decade of his life quite nicely. Really all of his life so far. He hasn't had a problem with bullies, him being taller and/or beefier than most of them. Money wasn't rare or in abundance either, so he wasn't spoiled or deprived. You'd really have to try to be any more average than that. His first summer camp being this year marked an interesting point, and would forever be the first true turning point in his life, due to mysterious events whose details may never be known...

...aw, who am I kidding? You already know what I'm talking about.

Digimon Partner:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Digimon Personality: H-mon, being a machine type digimon, has slightly less emotional capabilities than the more 'organic' digimon. This doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings though, oh no. He's actually easily scared because of how delicate he can be. Because all it takes is a single missing gear to have Hagurumon wind down....permanently. He looks behind him every so seconds and jumps whenever something pops out. But whatever it is, it better have a good plan since he has quite the assortment of tricks hidden in his grinding and surprisingly tough body. Fight usually wins over flight with Hagurumon, and those gears of his aren't just for show.

When not defending himself, he's still a bit cautious and likes to do a routine everyday. Perfection needed for Hagurumon to even exist, he's a bit of a neat-freak, disliking dirt, water and definitely sand. As he digivolves and becomes more powerful, he'll start to relax more and even become a bit adventurous. Be more daring, learning to relax, and looking more at the bigger picture, being filled with a resolve to not simply save himself, but the rest of the Digiworld.

Other:
-May or may not make additional edits, but it's pretty much done. Sorry if it looks rushed.
-Yes, those things are swords, I've checked :p

Doesn't look rushed to me at all. I also don't see any problems with it. Just refer to my above message. But yeah, John and Hagururmon is accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back