• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

::[[>>>Digimon<<<]]:: Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I liked Kari, Davis, Yolei, and Cody actually. XD I felt bad that Davis got rejected since I was a DaiKari fan and am a unrequited love fan...so.....but I do like T.K. too.......I liked Ken later on but I kind of thought he "bland" in a sense...but I did ending up liking him...later on, just took me awhile...so I guess I like all of them. YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :D

Meh, I started off liking DaiKari, but by the time I rewatched Season 2 when I was older, I realized I like Kari with TK much better. Ken did start off rather annoying, when he was a villain, but I liked him a lot as a good guy. Sort of reminded me of Riku in attitude. :D

Candy said:
Oh so Tai and Sora (from Kingdom Hearts) right and that make sense although I thought you were talking about Sora Takenouchi (the girl) and not Sora in Digimon but I like how they had gravity-defying hair......OWO....

Ohhhhh wow but do you remember anything about there? Like what was it like on the streets? The schools? And such...but that's really cool!

Yeah, them. XD I'm also a major SoTai fan, myself. (this time the girl Sora ;D) Was really irritated when she ended up with Matt. >:C

Candy said:
I need to watch that episode with the BlackWarGreymon again, I did feel sorry for him though. D: And I see...yeah, that's Guilmon for you. Plus he was lovable.....bahhh but then again, they all were and they were like dinosaurs too! Yeah.....and I like WarGreymon alot....

Also am the only one who wants to live in their world, literally? Or what? I always liked the background song and such, don't you guys?....*needs discussion topic*

XD They were like dinos! <3

I always wanted to live in the Digital World (Season 1 Digital World, at least. S3's DW was downright scary, but so incredibly epic at the same time. XD)

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Elecmon was cool looking with his tail and the mixed red-purple color. Ohhh that'd be cool. I'd think you two would fit IMO as partners anyways. :D I knowwwww and wasn't he cute at times too? I always thought aside, Patamon and Gatomon and the Digimon in their form, were cute but he's got to be one of the cutest Digimon and plus the person who did his voice matched with what Gomamon would sound like. 8D

I liked that about Takato too and how he tried to get along with everybody including Rika (my favorite character in the 3rd season) and how he was so upbeat and cheerful and was trying to be good leader and that too! Yeah......but then again, he's Tai....isn't he?...LOL.

Good reasons, Spyells. I'll add those to the front page...anybody else!?! :)

Yay! Thanks! xD

I guess the two are sort of similar. But there are differences. I guess I always saw Tai as the more cool one (although Matt is obviously the coolest. xP) compared to Takato. Takato comes off to me as being someone I could relate to more because he's not the coolest guy in school. He's just a regular kid who enjoys playing card games with his friends with a crush on this weird girl who likes puppets, but he doesn't even acknowledge that to her until closer to the end. Lol! I guess the two are similar though when you look at. They even both make their Digimon dark-digivolve because of their strong emotions. At least Takato makes his Digimon though, Tai just finds his. Lol!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Meh, I started off liking DaiKari, but by the time I rewatched Season 2 when I was older, I realized I like Kari with TK much better. Ken did start off rather annoying, when he was a villain, but I liked him a lot as a good guy. Sort of reminded me of Riku in attitude. :D

True, she did look better but I'm sticking to what I said, it's just too obvious that T.K. and Kari are together but not to say I don't like it...just more of DaiKari fan...but yeah, that's cool...and yeah, he does but I think I would of liked Riku better if he were in Digimon. XDDDD

Yeah, them. XD I'm also a major SoTai fan, myself. (this time the girl Sora ;D) Was really irritated when she ended up with Matt. >:C

Me too! Taiora ftw!!!! Lol I get who your talking about. I know.....I prefer Mimi with Matt to be honest (Mimato ftw), although she looked cute with Tai and Izzy too but Joe, NO. She and Joe may of seem to flirt in the first season but no way would I want her to end up with Joe, they seem like friends to me. :p

XD They were like dinos! <3

I always wanted to live in the Digital World (Season 1 Digital World, at least. S3's DW was downright scary, but so incredibly epic at the same time. XD)

I liked both Digimon Adventure 01 and Adventure 02 worlds...as it was more cooler and plus I could of met the Digidestined at that time although I wouldn't mind the Digital World in the Tamers season...XD They were equally cool!

Yay! Thanks! xD

I guess the two are sort of similar. But there are differences. I guess I always saw Tai as the more cool one (although Matt is obviously the coolest. xP) compared to Takato. Takato comes off to me as being someone I could relate to more because he's not the coolest guy in school. He's just a regular kid who enjoys playing card games with his friends with a crush on this weird girl who likes puppets, but he doesn't even acknowledge that to her until closer to the end. Lol! I guess the two are similar though when you look at. They even both make their Digimon dark-digivolve because of their strong emotions. At least Takato makes his Digimon though, Tai just finds his. Lol!

Ah no problem, they were good esp. the last part! 8D

Lol alot of girls like Matt...I did too.......but somehow...he was okay...liked him better in Digimon Adventure 02...cuter...and cooler I guess. XD And yeah, I can relate to Takato too in a sense, I had a crush, loved to draw, and loved Digimon...and had friends. Awwwwwww....Jerato or was it Takeri? XDDDD The pairing I mean, I love that pairing! And awesome.....well, you gotta have differences..ya know, if it's the same all the time, the viewers get bored. I liked how they're different yet cool in their own ways.

I do have discussion topics now:

1. Which Digimon character (in terms of the human) is like you?
2. For Digidestined, did you like when Kari joined and or before that?
3. What Digimon Season would you want to experience?

XD

Theart

Awards
Takato, since he was really only just a regular kid at school with a dream and had a crush on a cute girl in his class. <3

After, since she and Gatomon were both awesome additions to the cast, and Season 1 really kicked things up a notch once she joined the team, with the Dark Masters and all. <3

Season 3, by far. XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Most likely Izzy or T.K when I was young, but as I am Now I'd say Matt or Henry
After for sure, Because if there are more degidestined, the better for season 1
either 3 or 4...

Danica Syer

Takato, since he was really only just a regular kid at school with a dream and had a crush on a cute girl in his class. <3

After, since she and Gatomon were both awesome additions to the cast, and Season 1 really kicked things up a notch once she joined the team, with the Dark Masters and all. <3

Season 3, by far. XD

1. Awwww lol I see. :D He seems normal in that sense and relateable huh???
Well that's good.
2. Yeshhhhhhhh and I DEFINATELY AGREE. I know right? It wouldn't be the Dark Masters plot without her. >_<
3. Season 3 Rocks! I'd give anything to be like Rika Nonaka. XDDDD Or at least I used too.

Most likely Izzy or T.K when I was young, but as I am Now I'd say Matt or Henry
After for sure, Because if there are more degidestined, the better for season 1
either 3 or 4...

1. Really?? I kind of would thought you were like T.K. and hmm...Matt or Henry, interesting.
2. Yeah, no kidding!
3. Season 3 FTW! XD And yeah 4's good, just haven't finished watching it. XD

Theart

Awards
Season 3 was by far the darkest and best Digimon season. <333333

BTW, just got back from seeing Robin Hood! XD

Danica Syer

Ahahaha yes, it was definately good alright! ^_^
I still can't decide what I like best though. >_<
And ooh how was the movie? :D
XD

And oh yeah, found this on Digimon Spirit website:

capseries001.jpg

XD

Theart

Awards
I loved the movie personally. XD

XD Way to go Ken! Kill the unnecessary characters! ^_^

NeoEevee

I'm like some weird cocktail of Rika, Sora, and Izzy.
Yes. I like Kair- I MEAN, KARI, and Gatomon. Lots. ^^
Digimon Tamers. It's my favorite season.

Danica Syer

I loved the movie personally. XD

XD Way to go Ken! Kill the unnecessary characters! ^_^

Well that's good. XD

And lol....poor Davis. XD

I'm like some weird cocktail of Rika, Sora, and Izzy.
Yes. I like Kair- I MEAN, KARI, and Gatomon. Lots. ^^
Digimon Tamers. It's my favorite season.

1. Oh yeah, they are all definately awesome. Rika especially. :p
2. Ohhhhhh lol okies and yeah, how aweseome they?
3. Yeshhhhhh one of my favorites.

me joins please!?!!!!!!??????????

Request Joinage to the FC

Sure you can BOTH can join!

I'll add you both to the list but you never answered what Digimon you wanted? I posted on the first page too...you can choose the Digimon you want.

I'M GONNA NEED TO MAKE YOU ALL A WELCOME BANNER! 8D

Or something of a small graphics pressie for joining this. >_<

huanglulu

Sure you can BOTH can join!

I'll add you both to the list but you never answered what Digimon you wanted? I posted on the first page too...you can choose the Digimon you want.

I'M GONNA NEED TO MAKE YOU ALL A WELCOME BANNER! 8D

Or something of a small graphics pressie for joining this. >_<

Sorry i must have miss the question on choosing a Digimon i would choose Patamon :D

If you need any help with the welcome banner i would be glad to help.

Danica Syer

Requesting joinage because Digimon was my childhood.

Awesome!!!!!! :D
And uhhhh what Digimon would like?
In this group you can choose Digimon? 2 per max.
Oh and what got you into the show?

Sorry i must have miss the question on choosing a Digimon i would choose Patamon :D

If you need any help with the welcome banner i would be glad to help.

Actually somebody else already chose Patamon and you can pick two if you want. :D
There's a list of Digimon on the front page too!

Ah okay then, I'll ask you if I need help! But I think I got an idea of what I should do! :D

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Awesome!!!!!! :D
And uhhhh what Digimon would like?
In this group you can choose Digimon? 2 per max.
Oh and what got you into the show?

Ohjeezum. Thinkthinkthink. Oh! I liked Cannonbeemon a lot from an RP I was in, and Darkdramon was always cool. :D

What got me into it? Well, that was quite some time ago. I was just really easily addicted to cartoons when I was younger, and Digimon was one that happened to last longer and actually hook me in. The anime has always been really damn good.

Danica Syer

Ohjeezum. Thinkthinkthink. Oh! I liked Cannonbeemon a lot from an RP I was in, and Darkdramon was always cool. :D

What got me into it? Well, that was quite some time ago. I was just really easily addicted to cartoons when I was younger, and Digimon was one that happened to last longer and actually hook me in. The anime has always been really damn good.

Cannonbeemon and Darkdramon....okies, got it!

Oh that's cool and really?....aside from the other cartoons on Fox Kids then? XD And yeah, it has.
Oh and questions for you:

1. Who is your favorite gogglehead and why?
2. Which Digimon character (in terms of the human) is like you?
3. For Digidestined, did you like when Kari joined and or before that?
4. What Digimon Season would you want to experience?

Um, this sounds lame but I always wanted to ask:
Was Digimon (TV-show wise only) better then Pokemon or did you think vice-versa, say if you like both?

NeoEevee

This. :3 I still remember the first episode I ever watched. It Digimon Adventure, right after the Digidestined defeated Devimon. I was obsessed from that moment on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back