• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

::[[>>>Digimon<<<]]:: Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I watched it since the first episode when they took on Kawagamon

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Cannonbeemon and Darkdramon....okies, got it!

Oh that's cool and really?....aside from the other cartoons on Fox Kids then? XD And yeah, it has.
Oh and questions for you:

1. Who is your favorite gogglehead and why?
2. Which Digimon character (in terms of the human) is like you?
3. For Digidestined, did you like when Kari joined and or before that?
4. What Digimon Season would you want to experience?

Um, this sounds lame but I always wanted to ask:
Was Digimon (TV-show wise only) better then Pokemon or did you think vice-versa, say if you like both?

Wooo.

1. Takato. I mean, it was my faovrite season, and he had a lot of person stuff going on in places, pretty mcu haround the climax of the series. I don't exactly have a favorite leader picked out off the top of my head though.
2. Like, the partner Digimons? I want to go out and be cliche'd and say Renamon/Rika, cause I'm quiet, little bit of a loner. Hard to say.
3. Series definetely picked up afterwards. Dark Masters arc was one of the best parts of the anime ever.
4. Much as I liked Tamers...too apocolyptic for me. Two seemed more fun and had a lot of elements in it that I liked.

For that last one, it's crazy. Digimon always had the best anime, in my opinion, in that it had an actual driving plot like any normal show. I mean, the dub wins on sheer writing, but overall I just liked it better.

Video games I'd probably give to Pokemon though. I mean, yeah, they always have the same formula but it works. The Digimon ones are pretty cool when you start (I always orgasm upon seeing a commercial for a new game) but they lack a certain quality. They don't get as addicting to play. If only more marketing was worked towards the games, then history could have changed.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
This. :3 I still remember the first episode I ever watched. It Digimon Adventure, right after the Digidestined defeated Devimon. I was obsessed from that moment on...

Oh yeah, who wouldn't be? :D
I mean I loved it! XD

Wooo.

1. Takato. I mean, it was my faovrite season, and he had a lot of person stuff going on in places, pretty mcu haround the climax of the series. I don't exactly have a favorite leader picked out off the top of my head though.
2. Like, the partner Digimons? I want to go out and be cliche'd and say Renamon/Rika, cause I'm quiet, little bit of a loner. Hard to say.
3. Series definetely picked up afterwards. Dark Masters arc was one of the best parts of the anime ever.
4. Much as I liked Tamers...too apocolyptic for me. Two seemed more fun and had a lot of elements in it that I liked.

For that last one, it's crazy. Digimon always had the best anime, in my opinion, in that it had an actual driving plot like any normal show. I mean, the dub wins on sheer writing, but overall I just liked it better.

Video games I'd probably give to Pokemon though. I mean, yeah, they always have the same formula but it works. The Digimon ones are pretty cool when you start (I always orgasm upon seeing a commercial for a new game) but they lack a certain quality. They don't get as addicting to play. If only more marketing was worked towards the games, then history could have changed.

XD

1. Takato was definately awesome! And yeah, I know what you mean.
2. Ahhhhhhh I see, well that's good anyways. :3
3. Heh, yeah, definately it did, didn't it? I loved Puppetmon, he was my favorite Dark Master, because he was actually fun to watch and the person who did his voice was a genius in capturing him plus his voice was cute. :3 XD Masters. Seadramon kind of annoyed me though at some parts of the anime. Glad he got toast but poor Whamon. D: I also thought Piedmon was creepy but really good as a villian too but poor Pixiemon. D:
4. Yeah...know what you mean and yeah, I like Season 2 but I can't choose which season I liked best...I liked the first season as it started out everything, I like how they were young, and gone through alot and addition of Kari helped! That and the Dark Masters. :p I liked the second season for the same reason, except I just liked how Davis dressed cool and I could relate to him a bit. XD And Veemon. Third season=Rika fangirlism and plus it was pretty good...although at times, I was like 'Seriously Takato?' lol.

Definately for sure, yeah, it was repetitive at the very least and one of the voice talents actually wrote the script for the show which is quite interesting for the show and such.

Lol and I know what you mean and I still want to play the games-well both games myself but yeah...umm do you know if they made any games recently for the Playstation (like any systems whether be PS2 or PSP?)

Izayoi

galactic cancer
XD

1. Takato was definately awesome! And yeah, I know what you mean.
2. Ahhhhhhh I see, well that's good anyways. :3
3. Heh, yeah, definately it did, didn't it? I loved Puppetmon, he was my favorite Dark Master, because he was actually fun to watch and the person who did his voice was a genius in capturing him plus his voice was cute. :3 XD Masters. Seadramon kind of annoyed me though at some parts of the anime. Glad he got toast but poor Whamon. D: I also thought Piedmon was creepy but really good as a villian too but poor Pixiemon. D:

Puppetmon and Piedmon were just awesome; the former having kind of a sad death and Piedmon just being awesome with the way he picked off all the characters. I remember seeing how the two Megas were cpatured and was thinking, "Well hey maybe the others will get Megas- or um not. Wait, it's just TK and Kari left?!"

4. Yeah...know what you mean and yeah, I like Season 2 but I can't choose which season I liked best...I liked the first season as it started out everything, I like how they were young, and gone through alot and addition of Kari helped! That and the Dark Masters. :p I liked the second season for the same reason, except I just liked how Davis dressed cool and I could relate to him a bit. XD And Veemon. Third season=Rika fangirlism and plus it was pretty good...although at times, I was like 'Seriously Takato?' lol.

I'm slowly realizing how much I liked the second. If it wasn't for that season I probably wouldn't have thought much about the series and kept watching. I was there from the beginning to the end, only missing like, one episode that I can think of.

Third I was just fangasming over the darker and edgier-ness of it all. And Rika was pretty badass.

Definately for sure, yeah, it was repetitive at the very least and one of the voice talents actually wrote the script for the show which is quite interesting for the show and such.

Lol and I know what you mean and I still want to play the games-well both games myself but yeah...umm do you know if they made any games recently for the Playstation (like any systems whether be PS2 or PSP?)

Only recent games I can think of were those two "version" ones for the DS that must have been more than a year back.

Danica Syer

Puppetmon and Piedmon were just awesome; the former having kind of a sad death and Piedmon just being awesome with the way he picked off all the characters. I remember seeing how the two Megas were cpatured and was thinking, "Well hey maybe the others will get Megas- or um not. Wait, it's just TK and Kari left?!"

I know.....he was my favorite villian by far, while everybody else was kind of annoying aside Piedmon and Machinedramon....oh man, his voice! Remember his cool voice!?! And yeah, same. XD I was like: "What......whoa."

[quoteI'm slowly realizing how much I liked the second. If it wasn't for that season I probably wouldn't have thought much about the series and kept watching. I was there from the beginning to the end, only missing like, one episode that I can think of.

Third I was just fangasming over the darker and edgier-ness of it all. And Rika was pretty badass.[/quote]

Really?...wow...I didn't know that. And I see, did you ever catch up with that one you missed? I guess you like the darker side to the plot and yeah, who doesn't like Rika? XD

Only recent games I can think of were those two "version" ones for the DS that must have been more than a year back.

Oh okay, thanks I want to look into those...though. XD

OHHHHHHHHH and also...UGH love this song! It's the original ending to the Japanese version of Digimon Adventure and it's called: 'I wish'

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Oh I totally did, like, the next week. Always made sure to keep an eye out for reruns if I ever missed an episode because it was like missing my hand or something. Machinedramon was epic in his evil undertones yes. This big hulking badass, and he just got sliced up, which was so awesome and so sad cause that meant the next villain was that puppet thing. Fortunately that turned out for the best.

In fact the Dark Masters arc got pretty dark (lol). When Matt went through that loner phase, he was just like Rika.

NeoEevee

OHHHHHHHHH and also...UGH love this song! It's the original ending to the Japanese version of Digimon Adventure and it's called: 'I wish'

I always liked the Frontier opening. The English version, mind you. xD Then I listened to some of the Japanese soundtrack and went... "wow, why'd they cut this out?

Now I have an entire CD worth of vocal tracks from Tamers. o3o

Danica Syer

Oh I totally did, like, the next week. Always made sure to keep an eye out for reruns if I ever missed an episode because it was like missing my hand or something. Machinedramon was epic in his evil undertones yes. This big hulking badass, and he just got sliced up, which was so awesome and so sad cause that meant the next villain was that puppet thing. Fortunately that turned out for the best.

In fact the Dark Masters arc got pretty dark (lol). When Matt went through that loner phase, he was just like Rika.

Yeah, I tried to but then I actually kind of forgotten about it. Good thing there's the internet these days and I just happened to be watching the Dark Masters arc since I didn't remember seeiing two much of it and only parts of it while I missed it. I loved that he
was like 'You can't slice me' and Koromon was like 'Nuh-uh, I did slice you as MetalGreymon' ROFL. I was like 'this is funny'. Actually, Puppetmon was before Machinedramon unless you meant Piedmon or somebody else like LadyDevimon...UGH, I hated her. >_< Yeah, it did.

I know...and Sora did too...remember?....

I always liked the Frontier opening. The English version, mind you. xD Then I listened to some of the Japanese soundtrack and went... "wow, why'd they cut this out?

Now I have an entire CD worth of vocal tracks from Tamers. o3o

Um, I wasn't talking about the Frontier English version though but okay I guess......I was actually pointing out about the Digimon Adventures Ending 1.....the Japanese versions (since they had about 2) were clearly good. :3 But I guess, the Frontier version was good....too......I guess.

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome....did you order it online then?...I want to get the all of the Digimon Adventures and Digimon Tamers....CD... and yeah, no kidding. Some Japanese stuff get cut out if the English is dubbed unless it's on Cartoon Network.

So is anybody gonna watch the new Digimon that's coming out to Japan in July? I might...considering, it looks interesting although the animation doesn't interest me much considering it was alot like Digimon Savers/Digimon Data Squad. :/ I prefer the first four seasons worth of animation to be quite honest, it just had the Digimon feel more then what the Digimon Savers/Data Squad had.

Also who's your least favorite character? LEAST favorite?...

Season 1 for me was probably at times, Matt...especially the way he acted at times, I know he had problems and such but seriously, he liked made Tai look like the villian (big Tai fangirl) and I was like 'Gee whiz, Matt. CHILL.' I don't think I hated him after I found out his problem but I wish he didn't believe Cherrymon...but I think I HATED Etemon...he was annoying. I was like 'Etemon, SHUT UP!' everytime he came on screen. He's one Digimon I couldn't stand. Uhhhh Cherrymon, UGH...just annoying...that and he looked like a creeper and Mayotismon, he was a GOOD villian but he wasn't my favorite as far as villian go, the Dark Masters took cake over him.

Season 2 for me was probably Ken....I mean I liked him later on but I just never got around to liking him...ya know?... but he was "bland" in my opinion and at times, Kari, the way she treated Davis...it's like, "Don't mess with a guy's heart even if he does have a crush on you." Otherwise, I liked her...I guess I didn't like those villians. I forgot the name. Not DarkMetalGreymon but they were in the arc, do you remember their names?.....
it seems like I forgot. Care to refresh my memory?

Season 3 for me was hard to pick, I really liked all the characters....I guess I didn't like Kenta and Kazu at times, like especially Kazu as he always picked on Kenta...but I can't say I don't really like them...UGH, maybe the Digimon Sovereign characters too much...oh and that blonde haired dude, Yamazaki, gah, he was annoyinggggg. XD Oh and Beezlemon, for killing Leomon. >: GRRRRRRRRRRRR.......

huanglulu

Actually somebody else already chose Patamon and you can pick two if you want. :D
There's a list of Digimon on the front page too!

Ah okay then, I'll ask you if I need help! But I think I got an idea of what I should do! :D

I would take Palmon and Gabumon then :D
Nice i would love to see what you would come up with :D

Iove that ending too XD it was one of my favourite song.

Ohjeezum. Thinkthinkthink. Oh! I liked Cannonbeemon a lot from an RP I was in, and Darkdramon was always cool. :D

What got me into it? Well, that was quite some time ago. I was just really easily addicted to cartoons when I was younger, and Digimon was one that happened to last longer and actually hook me in. The anime has always been really damn good.

I started watching digimon when the first season was shown on my TV when iw as younger used to catch each episode every weekend.

So is anybody gonna watch the new Digimon that's coming out to Japan in July? I might...considering, it looks interesting although the animation doesn't interest me much considering it was alot like Digimon Savers/Digimon Data Squad. :/ I prefer the first four seasons worth of animation to be quite honest, it just had the Digimon feel more then what the Digimon Savers/Data Squad had.

I think i would be watching to see if it is as good as the first few seasons XD.

Season 1 for me was probably at times, Matt...especially the way he acted at times, I know he had problems and such but seriously, he liked made Tai look like the villian (big Tai fangirl) and I was like 'Gee whiz, Matt. CHILL.' I don't think I hated him after I found out his problem but I wish he didn't believe Cherrymon...but I think I HATED Etemon...he was annoying. I was like 'Etemon, SHUT UP!' everytime he came on screen. He's one Digimon I couldn't stand. Uhhhh Cherrymon, UGH...just annoying...that and he looked like a creeper and Mayotismon, he was a GOOD villian but he wasn't my favorite as far as villian go, the Dark Masters took cake over him.

I dont like the way Matt acted at times too and i do agree he made Tai look like a villian his action sort of remind me of Riku's action towards Sora in KH but cant say i dislike him too. I hated Etemon too when he come on the screen so annoying XD made me wish i could turn over the part when he sings >:D.

Season 2 for me was probably Ken....I mean I liked him later on but I just never got around to liking him...ya know?... but he was "bland" in my opinion and at times, Kari, the way she treated Davis...it's like, "Don't mess with a guy's heart even if he does have a crush on you." Otherwise, I liked her...I guess I didn't like those villians. I forgot the name. Not DarkMetalGreymon but they were in the arc, do you remember their names?.....it seems like I forgot. Care to refresh my memory?

I dont like Ken in the beginning either but i got to liking him later on when he tried hard to made up for the mistakes that he has done and restore the peace that he has broken in the digimon world. The villians are you refering to Mummymon and Aknimon i am not sure if i spell the name correctly XD. The two of them are annoying but funny at times XD. I dont really think i have any character i dislike in seasons 2 XD

Season 3 for me was hard to pick, I really liked all the characters....I guess I didn't like Kenta and Kazu at times, like especially Kazu as he always picked on Kenta...but I can't say I don't really like them...UGH, maybe the Digimon Sovereign characters too much...oh and that blonde haired dude, Yamazaki, gah, he was annoyinggggg. XD Oh and Beezlemon, for killing Leomon. >: GRRRRRRRRRRRR.......

I like most of seasons 3 characters too except maybe Henry's Sister at times. I did dislike him for killing Leomon mercilessly, because he realize his mistake later on and tried to rescue Jeri which is one of the reason i dont dislike him as much.

I like all of the digidestine in season 4. I only dislike the villian in that show.

For Digmon Saver/DataSquad i dont really like Masaru/Marcus i find him too reckless and rush. I also dislike the villian in that series i cant really remember the professor's name XD.

Danica Syer

I would take Palmon and Gabumon then :D
Nice i would love to see what you would come up with :D

Alright then I'll slap their name on there next to yours!
Oh yeah, lol just installed GIMP, so we'll see.
If not, I'll ask ya for help! :D

Iove that ending too XD it was one of my favourite song.

Who doesn't love Ai Maeda or AiM? XD
She was Mimi's VA after all! :3

I started watching digimon when the first season was shown on my TV when iw as younger used to catch each episode every weekend.

Awesome, that's really great and I tried to too...but missed alot of it at some point. :/
But I managed to watch all of Digimon Tamers and Adventures 02 if I can recall.

Do you remember any Digimon TV specials on like the Digibowl or Digi-Bloopers?
when you watched it?XD

I think i would be watching to see if it is as good as the first few seasons XD.
Nice, what was your opinion on the fifth season btw? XD

I dont like the way Matt acted at times too and i do agree he made Tai look like a villian his action sort of remind me of Riku's action towards Sora in KH but cant say i dislike him too. I hated Etemon too when he come on the screen so annoying XD made me wish i could turn over the part when he sings >:D.

Yeah, he was like way too emotional and it was like, "Matt, chill." XD But I already said that...and yeah, no kidding...AHAHAHAHA....I know, that'd be funny. XD Somebody on Youtube called him, "Elvisisamonkeymon." or something between the lines of that. XD It was funny...

I dont like Ken in the beginning either but i got to liking him later on when he tried hard to made up for the mistakes that he has done and restore the peace that he has broken in the digimon world. The villians are you refering to Mummymon and Aknimon i am not sure if i spell the name correctly XD. The two of them are annoying but funny at times XD. I dont really think i have any character i dislike in seasons 2 XD

Yeah, I liked that he did that. I wish I wasn't reluctant to liking him at first. I'm not usually like that with characters like him though to be honest. XD Yeah, I guess so...yeah, I'm glad they were gone after that though. XD

I like most of seasons 3 characters too except maybe Henry's Sister at times. I did dislike him for killing Leomon mercilessly, because he realize his mistake later on and tried to rescue Jeri which is one of the reason i dont dislike him as much.

True...he did but still.....poor Jeri. I thought Susie Wong was pretty cute, so I couldn't dislike her. I understand where she comes from. XD

I like all of the digidestine in season 4. I only dislike the villian in that show.

For Digmon Saver/DataSquad i dont really like Masaru/Marcus i find him too reckless and rush. I also dislike the villian in that series i cant really remember the professor's name XD.

I didn't watch those two shows to the full, so I wouldn't know but I might start watching them...just because, I might not be opinated as the other people about the fourth season...but maybe fifth season. :/ Just because the animation won't be the same as the first four seasons. Sorry if I'm repeating myself again.

OH AND BURNING QUESTION:

Who's your favorite Digimon couple in all the seasons and why?

Xion_Z_Forgotten

fave season is four, which people hate me for saying yes, but i like the transformating thingies and it was really the first season i got to watch all the way through....... Takuya and Koichi are my fave characters <3 mainly Koichi though, Darkness is badass though he isn't XD

Danica Syer

Hmm... three way tie between Tai/Sora, TK/Kari and Takato/Jeri. ;D

OMG I love BOTH Taiora and Takuri FTW!
Not a fan of Takari though to be quite honest. It's obvious, they would pair up...not to say, they don't look cute together, they do...just still feel bad for Davis. XD
Anyways, as for Taiora and Takuri...I really loved those couples....UGH especially when Takato always blushes around Jeri...and the way Tai and Sora seemed to like each other in a sense that they hinted it in one of the movies...or was it the episodes, uh I don't really remember:
I'm also in love with also Koumi. That or Mishirou/Mishiro...uh...yeah. It's basically Mimi Tachikawa and Izumi "Izzy" Koushiro, I mean, at first I was a Mimato (Mimi x Yamato aka Matt) fan but this essay I found online convinced me to change and I'm glad it did, I can see why Mimi and Izzy are a better fit plus Matt can find whatever girl he likes and Izzy, the computer geek with Mimi is just so cute. Don't believe me?

Well hopefully these convince you:

01-koumi-garden.jpg

ANDDDDD......

03-pinky-swear.jpg

fave season is four, which people hate me for saying yes, but i like the transformating thingies and it was really the first season i got to watch all the way through....... Takuya and Koichi are my fave characters <3 mainly Koichi though, Darkness is badass though he isn't XD

I see, that's good and I have to watch season 4 to know the full story since I only watched a little. It used to be on Fox Kids and then moved to another station by where I lived and then it was gone and moved to Cable tv, you see, I didn't have cable tv that time. :/ It was sad...now I don't eithier but I must check out that season sometime!

huanglulu

Alright then I'll slap their name on there next to yours!
Oh yeah, lol just installed GIMP, so we'll see.
If not, I'll ask ya for help! :D

I love her singing :D she sing quite alot of the digimon ending songs
The digimon ending songs which she sing :D

She sings the below ending with Wada Kouji

Awesome, that's really great and I tried to too...but missed alot of it at some point. :/
But I managed to watch all of Digimon Tamers and Adventures 02 if I can recall.
when you watched it?XD

I dont remember seeing and Dugumin TV special when i watch XD

Nice, what was your opinion on the fifth season btw? XD

The storyplot overall was ok but it isnt as nice as the first few season and i find the main character too rash and reckless XD

Yeah, he was like way too emotional and it was like, "Matt, chill." XD But I already said that...and yeah, no kidding...AHAHAHAHA....I know, that'd be funny. XD Somebody on Youtube called him, "Elvisisamonkeymon." or something between the lines of that. XD It was funny...

Elvisisamonkeymon fits Etemon well :D he should use that nick :p

I am not sure if there are any Digimon couple i like i will think about it and get back to you XD

It is ok to like the series it is personal opinion. People who hate you for saying that you like the series are mean. I like the beginning of season four too i only dislike the second half of the series when Koichi joined up with them. Takuya, Koiji and Koichi are my favourite character in that series XD

Not a fan of Takari though to be quite honest. It's obvious, they would pair up...not to say, they don't look cute together, they do...just still feel bad for Davis. XD
Anyways, as for Taiora and Takuri...I really loved those couples....UGH especially when Takato always blushes around Jeri...and the way Tai and Sora seemed to like each other in a sense that they hinted it in one of the movies...or was it the episodes, uh I don't really remember:
I'm also in love with also Koumi. That or Mishirou/Mishiro...uh...yeah. It's basically Mimi Tachikawa and Izumi "Izzy" Koushiro, I mean, at first I was a Mimato (Mimi x Yamato aka Matt) fan but this essay I found online convinced me to change and I'm glad it did, I can see why Mimi and Izzy are a better fit plus Matt can find whatever girl he likes and Izzy, the computer geek with Mimi is just so cute. Don't believe me?

01-koumi-garden.jpg

ANDDDDD......

03-pinky-swear.jpg

I see, that's good and I have to watch season 4 to know the full story since I only watched a little. It used to be on Fox Kids and then moved to another station by where I lived and then it was gone and moved to Cable tv, you see, I didn't have cable tv that time. :/ It was sad...now I don't eithier but I must check out that season sometime!

You are right Takato and Jeri did make a nice couple and those images of Mimi and Izzy together are cute XD

Danica Syer

Alrighty then! :D

I love her singing :D she sing quite alot of the digimon ending songs
The digimon ending songs which she sing :D

She sings the below ending with Wada Kouji

Ooh I'll check some of those out, thanks! :D

I dont remember seeing and Dugumin TV special when i watch XD
What's Dugumin? XD
It's called "DIGI-BOWL." ROFL.

The storyplot overall was ok but it isnt as nice as the first few season and i find the main character too rash and reckless XD
Yeah, I know. It didn't seem to appeal to me to quite honest. >_< But thanks for telling me that!

Elvisisamonkeymon fits Etemon well :D he should use that nick :p

HURR HURRRRRR YEAH!!!!! 8D

I am not sure if there are any Digimon couple i like i will think about it and get back to you XD

Oh okies, please do at your owntime! :)

You are right Takato and Jeri did make a nice couple and those images of Mimi and Izzy together are cute XD

Well, there were obvious signs in Digimon Tamers, especially with the way they blushed around each other and stuff and the way Takato cared so much about her, near the end. GAHHHHH FWAAAAAAA. 8D
I know I'm gonna draw and write a fanfiction about them. I need an audience but I'm afraid I WON'T have one, well here at the very least. They're called Mishirou/Mishiro or Koumi in terms of pairing and gahhhh I can barely find any fanlistings/websites anymore since Digimon fansites and such are disappearing, especially the GOOD ones. D: And I might post my fanfic at Fanfiction.net just because I don't think anybody here will read it.....OH MY BAD, going on am I? Sowwies.....hmmm...yeah.......anyways, do you remember the Digimon fansites: Digimon Spirit and Lelola? :O

And I guess, it's just us posting around here, these days huh? I mean in terms of you and me. It seems like I started a fanclub and then everybody left. XD Ah well.

huanglulu

What's Dugumin? XD
It's called "DIGI-BOWL." ROFL.

Sorry my mistake i made a spelling mistake XD

Yeah, I know. It didn't seem to appeal to me to quite honest. >_< But thanks for telling me that!

You should try watching it :D. Though it may not be be as nice as the first few series the story is still worth a watch

Oh okies, please do at your owntime! :)

Sure :D i would

Well, there were obvious signs in Digimon Tamers, especially with the way they blushed around each other and stuff and the way Takato cared so much about her, near the end. GAHHHHH FWAAAAAAA. 8D

I agree with you there were alot of obvious sign between them. It is obvious that Takato like Jeri :p since he cared so much for her and blush alot around her.

I know I'm gonna draw and write a fanfiction about them. I need an audience but I'm afraid I WON'T have one, well here at the very least. They're called Mishirou/Mishiro or Koumi in terms of pairing and gahhhh I can barely find any fanlistings/websites anymore since Digimon fansites and such are disappearing, especially the GOOD ones. D: And I might post my fanfic at Fanfiction.net just because I don't think anybody here will read it.....OH MY BAD, going on am I? Sowwies.....hmmm...yeah.......anyways,

I would love to see your drawing and see your fanfiction :D. It is sad that the Didimon fanlisting sites are disappearing. You should post it at fanfiction.net and provide me the link here i would read :D. It is ok to go on you dont have to apologize.

do you remember the Digimon fansites: Digimon Spirit and Lelola? :O

I have heard of Digimon Sprit it is one of my most frequent digimon fansites they have alot of episodes screenshot and info on character :D. I havemt heard of Lelola before though is it a good fansite?

And I guess, it's just us posting around here, these days huh? I mean in terms of you and me. It seems like I started a fanclub and then everybody left. XD Ah well.

I think everyone has just been busy and we dont really have alot of time to post XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards

01-koumi-garden.jpg

ANDDDDD......

03-pinky-swear.jpg

holy cow! I knew I should've seen this coming!!!!!!!!!!But sadly There's no Mimi for my Izzy... D:

Danica Syer

Sorry my mistake i made a spelling mistake XD

No, it's cool although I'm weird when it comes to spelling errors. >_<; I'm a spelling nazi, I guess. XD

You should try watching it :D. Though it may not be be as nice as the first few series the story is still worth a watch

Oh okies then, when I have the time, I will do so!

[/B]

I agree with you there were alot of obvious sign between them. It is obvious that Takato like Jeri :p since he cared so much for her and blush alot around her.

I know I love it when he does that. Awww Jeri's so lucky to have a guy like him around. :3

I would love to see your drawing and see your fanfiction :D. It is sad that the Didimon fanlisting sites are disappearing. You should post it at fanfiction.net and provide me the link here i would read :D. It is ok to go on you dont have to apologize.
Really?!? XD Also, drawing would take alot more time then fanfic...or vice-versa, I dunno. And awesome, I'll do that. I wonder if there are Koumi fans still out there...I know they created a small community to place Koumi fanfics...but there's NOT much. Yeah, I knowwww right?...bahhhhhhh.....I only see broken link sites and or sites that are dying down and this site closed, that's like the worst. And there are still icky bad sites. And one of the broken sites was on Koumi fanlisting and I was like: "NOOOOOOOOOO." when it was closed. :/ Boo. And okies. XD

I have heard of Digimon Sprit it is one of my most frequent digimon fansites they have alot of episodes screenshot and info on character :D. I havemt heard of Lelola before though is it a good fansite?

I talk to the webmistress on the Facebook fanpage, I love that site too. That's where all I go for my Digimon needs and sometimes for fun. XD Ugh, she put alot of effort onto that site and I'm still glad, it exist. :D I would be dying...since well, you know...lol!

Oh wait, Lelola does exist. It had other anime along with it such as Cardcaptor Sakura section although that was smaller then the Digimon section (lol)... it's alright but it was one of the coolest Digimon sites...imo.
It had alot just like Digimon Spirit...but less. Digimon Spirt and Digimon Experience was my favorite. I was sad they closed that forum down. I used to be a member there! D: I loved Digimon Experience alot and it had to close early. D:[/B]

I think everyone has just been busy and we dont really have alot of time to post XD

Yeah, I think so too now that it's May and all and most people end school in June. XD

holy cow! I knew I should've seen this coming!!!!!!!!!!But sadly There's no Mimi for my Izzy... D:

Awwww....that stinks. You'll find her someday. :3
I love those two together. XD

NeoEevee

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome....did you order it online then?...I want to get the all of the Digimon Adventures and Digimon Tamers....CD... and yeah, no kidding. Some Japanese stuff get cut out if the English is dubbed unless it's on Cartoon Network.

Naw, it was a bunch of mp3 files that came together in a .zip file. I only wanted one of the songs, though. xD

NEW DIGIMON WAIT WHAT WOAH. I was uninformed of this develoment. 0_0

Well, lets see... aside from the villians, I don't really hate anybody. ^^; Though there are those I'm kind of indifferent about (Cody from season 2) so I have a tendency to forget about them. Though Impmon was kind of irritating prior to his character development.

*highfive*

...I need to finish watching Data Squad. >.> ALSO, DID YOU KNOW MARCUS AND AXEL HAVE THE SAME ENGLISH VOICE ACTOR? Same with Ken from Adventure 02 and Vexen, and Xemnas and... about a dozen dark Digimon, including Merkurimon (er, is that his name? We thought he was the bad guy of Data Squad but he really wasn't... He looked kind of like a guy with a lion's head?) BlackWarGreymon.

AiM... Ohhh, so THAT'S who does all those songs... I have like four of her songs. They came with that Tamers soundtrack I mentioned. xD I thought it was Jeri's VA.

when you watched it?XD

YES. I remember, and I recorded all the movies they showed! x3

OH AND BURNING QUESTION:

Tai/Sora, Kair- KARI (why do I keep doing that?)/TK, Takato/Jeri, and Rika/Ryou... but out of all of those I'd have to say Kari/TK, because of that episode where Kari was getting sucked into the Dark Ocean in 02.

...Dark Ocean, Dark Margin; Kari, Kairi; and the two Soras... I'm seeing Digimon-KH comparisons EVERYWHERE. @_@ The fact my current writing project is a FMA/Digimon crossover does not help matter.

Hmm... three way tie between Tai/Sora, TK/Kari and Takato/Jeri. ;D
*highfives*

Really?!? XD Also, drawing would take alot more time then fanfic...or vice-versa, I dunno.
"Or vice-versa" Wait, what?

...well, for me fanfiction takes much, much longer than any drawing. x3

Yeah, I think so too now that it's May and all and most people end school in June. XD

Guess I'm not "most people" then. :p *has her last day of school this Friday*

Same here! And I'll post the link to my fic when it gets done... if anyone's interested in a Digimon crossover. x3 *crosses Digimon over with EVERYTHING*

Danica Syer

[/B]
Naw, it was a bunch of mp3 files that came together in a .zip file. I only wanted one of the songs, though. xD

Ah I see then. That's cool. XD

NEW DIGIMON WAIT WHAT WOAH. I was uninformed of this develoment. 0_0

Yuppers. I find it pretty cool...although not gonna lie. I MISS THE OLD ANIMATIION. ;__;
It just doesn't look much like Digimon anymore. D:

Well, lets see... aside from the villians, I don't really hate anybody. ^^; Though there are those I'm kind of indifferent about (Cody from season 2) so I have a tendency to forget about them. Though Impmon was kind of irritating prior to his character development.

Oh yes, I was annoyed at Impmon too.....HOW CAN YOU HATE THE DARK MASTERS!?!....sorry I like Puppetmon...he was my favorite out of all the villians on the show. FWAAAAAAA....XD, If he wasn't evil, he'd be my Digimon. :3

ALSO, DID YOU KNOW MARCUS AND AXEL HAVE THE SAME ENGLISH VOICE ACTOR? Same with Ken from Adventure 02 and Vexen

Thier names are Quinnton Flynn (Axel, Marcus), and they recently had an interview with him on this forum...aside Shanelle Gray (Larxene's VA and Wendy's commercial) and Derek Stephen Prince (Ken, Veemon, and Vexen and the various voices), in case you never looked up their names.
I always look up the voice actors name when I watched Digimon. XD
Melissa Fahn is by far my favorite VA. And she did Rika from Digimon Tamers. :3
But then again, I liked alot of people who did VAs on Digimon. XD

[/B]

AiM... Ohhh, so THAT'S who does all those songs... I have like four of her songs. They came with that Tamers soundtrack I mentioned. xD I thought it was Jeri's VA.
She's a good singer. :3
I like her.
Lol. XD

[/B]
YES. I remember, and I recorded all the movies they showed! x3

Awesome! :D

Tai/Sora, Kair- KARI (why do I keep doing that?)/TK, Takato/Jeri, and Rika/Ryou... but out of all of those I'd have to say Kari/TK, because of that episode where Kari was getting sucked into the Dark Ocean in 02.

I love Taiora....dislike Sorato....why did they have to pair Sora with Matt!?! I mean, he's good looking and cool but still........Tai liked Sora...but man....>_<....Oohhhhhh awesome, everything I like except I'm more of a DaiKari shipper since that's less appreciated/known, I tend to like things between Kari and Davis, even though Davis acts like a jerk and such, I can't hate him as he's just way immature but he grows up. :3 I'm just glad he finds a girl who liked him in the end although I wish it was Kari....XD

...Dark Ocean, Dark Margin; Kari, Kairi; and the two Soras... I'm seeing Digimon-KH comparisons EVERYWHERE. @_@ The fact my current writing project is a FMA/Digimon crossover does not help matter.

Sameeeee here.........kinda in a sense. XD
Kari isn't anything like Kairi though. :/
And that's cool although I haven't watched FMA for quite awhile. D:

*highfives*
"Or vice-versa" Wait, what?

...well, for me fanfiction takes much, much longer than any drawing. x3

Basically I was talking about which one I was finishing first. I'm more likely to get a fanfiction done then a drawing because when it comes to being drawing, I'm a HUGE perfectionist, so I take forever to FINISH a drawing and I have can have a hard time with finishing the story, depending if I hit the infamous WRITER'S BLOCK, which I greatly loathe by far. So they are the same for me but I'm more likely to write more and have ideas in my head then finishing drawing a fanart because I'll do alot of erasing and correcting of the fanart. I'm a perfectionist like that. :/, That and I keep forgetting to scan/take picture and upload onto the computer

Guess I'm not "most people" then. :p *has her last day of school this Friday*

Lol, okies. XD

Same here! And I'll post the link to my fic when it gets done... if anyone's interested in a Digimon crossover. x3 *crosses Digimon over with EVERYTHING*

Awww yay, that would make like 3 people reading it...I'm hoping to get more readers though! And, yeah, I would love to read it. Post it up when your done and I was thinking about doing a Digimon Crossover too...just not now. Too busy obsessing with Koumi pairing. :3 XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back