• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you think it would be awesome?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I had a friend that recommended it to me and I borrowed it. but I didn't finish it in time so I borowed it again abouta year later from a friend and thaen I played it and beat it. but then I gave it back. after KH2 was released I got that for christmas last year and I got KH1 for my birthday last june.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I first saw a little KH cutout stand in a store about 5 years ago I saw the words Disney and Squaresoft and just paused for a minute thinking that maybe it was another Squaresoft not FF Squaresoft but it was and I decided to log the title in my mind and then I read news about it and such and just knew this game would be great. I didn't have a PS2 at the time it came out and I didn't get KH for Christmas so I borrowed my friends and fell in love with the game and soon I brought my own.

I wasn't really thinking that the game would suck since half of the FF characters I had forgotten anyways and I liked Disney and I was 12.

brittlebulletXL

Website
nnyknife777.deviantart.com
I walked into a GameStop and I saw cover and something just made me buy it (it seemed almost divine). It's happened on several other occasions, like when I bought Blasto and Viewtiful Joe.

The only time that spark happened and I wasn't able to get the game was the original release of Pocket Fighters of the Playstaion. My Mom wouldn't buy it for me. Ha ha.

People might consider it a case of impulse buying, I call it Gamer's Destiny.

Joaxshu

I walked into a GameStop and I saw cover and something just made me buy it (it seemed almost divine). It's happened on several other occasions, like when I bought Blasto and Viewtiful Joe.

The only time that spark happened and I wasn't able to get the game was the original release of Pocket Fighters of the Playstaion. My Mom wouldn't buy it for me. Ha ha.

People might consider it a case of impulse buying, I call it Gamer's Destiny.

gamers destiny.......
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

odamin

I saw it at K-mart and wanted it since it was disney and final fantasy

Elorah

Awards
When i first saw it i also thought it was going to be a really weird, cheesey disney game. My friend physically forced me to play it. She actually sat there and watched me play it. So i borrowed it from her until i finished the story and then i bought my own copy shortly after.

Tri-oblivion XII

When I first heard of it I had pure skepticism. Then I saw it in a store and I was overcome with the strangest feeling that told me I must get this game. This feeling become my most reliable test for a good game. it has been right 999 times out of 1000

Dyabolikul

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 1, to tell you the truth, but I beat number 2. How does number 1 compare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back