• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you think it would be awesome?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

Ok honestly,when you went in to where ever you bought Kingdom Hearts one,did you auttomatically consider buying it?well I was skeptical at first but then i bought it and im glad i did.:thumbsup::thumbsup:What about u ppl?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well,I saw the game in a department store and I immediately fell in love with it XD

I thought of getting it,but without a PS2?I hadn't got one before.So I got myself a PS2 first,then bought the game.^_^

tdc456

well
my friend showed it to me about 5 1/2 years ago
then that Christmas i got my PS2 and KH1 was my first game for it
ive loved it since before i ever played it

Nobody Master

I had noticed it in a shop once, but never even considered buying it. It didn't overly appeal to me, with Disney characters on the front!

But when I was at my friend's house shortly afterwards, I went into his room to find KH 1 on, right in the middle of that battle with Cerebrus in the Collesium! I sat down and watched for a while, and once I played it for myself, I knew I had to borrow it from him!

And look at me now :p

ltwi13

Well, I didn't even really know about it. I saw a few things about it, but didn't really know all that much about it. But, every year we would usually ask Santa for 2 specific things, and the 3rd be a suprise. It just so happened that my suprise was Kingodm Hearts, and we actually moved the ps2 to another room and I sat and played it most of the morning. And of course, my brother wanted to play too, so we took turns. But, when I first saw it I didn't really think a whole lot since I was....maybe 7 at the most.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I had always wanted KH ever since I first saw a commericial for it. But I didn't get it until Christmas last year, because that's when I got my ps2. And I also saw the commercial for KH2. My favorite part of the commmercials was the songs that were playing during the commericals, and you can only guess what those were.:D

dragonmaster

As soon as I saw it in stores I instantly wanted it! I am a big fan of Disney and I saw the commercial on TV. It looked awesome! I got for Christmas and I have loved it ever since.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I actually just one decided to check out what Kingdom Hearts was about. I read about it, thought it was awesome, and couldn't rent KH1 so I rented KH2 first. I thought that was awesome and I immediately bought KH1 and KH2 after renting KH2 for 2 days.

cporky1992

i saw a commercial thing for it on disney channel then saw it at the store but did not get it cuz no money thn i got it for christmas then i was hooked exept for the part that at christmas when i was playing it my cousin was always taking the controller from me so i did not get hooked till a little bit after but oh well:blush:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I was at first interested by the FF cgaracter in, but had not PS2. When I got one, I forgot the game and one day read about it in a book that the story was amazing by itslf, without FF. I was interested, I found it, and I realizde how amazing it is (FF or not).

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I had rented and borrowed it, and to this day, I have never bought it. After seeing the commercial, I found it interesting that all my favourite Disney characters were there. I rented it, and liked it. It did not dissapoint.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ok honestly,when you went in to where ever you bought Kingdom Hearts one,did you auttomatically consider buying it?well I was skeptical at first but then i bought it and im glad i did.:thumbsup::thumbsup:What about u ppl?

I was completely skeptical, I had remembered my friend saying she wanted it when she first got KH, I remember sitting on her lounge thinking, Right.... Disney Charaters... Ok then... Someone must have issues... I was bored in June/July (That's when we have two weeks off school) holidays and my mum said why don't you get a new game so I hunted round the shop and i picked up KH2 and I thought.. Well I have nothing else better to do, The I thought I should play the first game first in which I did, then my dad said is that game going to last you, and I said well I'mn not sure so he bought me KH2 and I was hooked ever since...

It's funny though I was completely disturbed when I first started playing KH Im like where the heck are the Disney Characters, who are these randoms... and as I said in a previous thread I originally found Sora rather imature for a boy of 14... lol but in the end it grew on me until I was infacta addicted... Yay for addictions!

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I began seeing the game advertised on television, and I instantly wanted to play it. The thought of Disney characters being combined into a video game seemed fascinating. I got it for Christmas, and loved it. The addiction began there, and continued on.

Narnoldshmarnold

when I got it, I was really sceptical. I thought that it was gunna be another one of those cheesy dysney games. but I got it anyway. I'm glad that I did!!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I had rented and borrowed it, and to this day, I have never bought it. After seeing the commercial, I found it interesting that all my favourite Disney characters were there. I rented it, and liked it. It did not dissapoint.

Why didn't you buy it then?

Fuyu

I borrowed my friends copy, and it didn't take long until I bought my own.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Why didn't you buy it then?

Well, through the years that I rented/borrowed it, I managed to finish practically everything in the game. The only things left to do is get the Ultima Weapon and advance to level 100. Since I've already done everything else (and beaten the last boss around 100 times), I don't really see the reason to buy it for just these two things, unless the price descends from 20$, of course.

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.
hmm it wasn't til I was at a freinds house and got to witness the game itself that I wanted to own it myself. I didn't immediately buy it at first but the day Kingdom Hearts 2 came out I went and bought it. Later on I went and bought the first Kingdom Hearts since I kinda wanted to see how the first one played and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back