• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Xemnas have a heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
The problem is, Xion also has armor. Granted, it's possible it may not be the same as Xemnas', but I doubt it.

not armor. its either her "nobody" form, sorta like a dusk would be, after she went ballistik, or her new bodies true form. also, it didnt really een look like armor. more like a nobody in the first form, then sora, then kurt zisa, then sora in alor form.

Xammag

The heart talked about in KH is always the spiritual one (that light orb) which holds an existence's "true" essence, not the blood pump-organ.
The organ is most likely just a part of the body, if it even exists in the KH-verse.

---

I still find it funny that people are setting Xemnas up to be either controlled by or even be Terra while it has been well established, also by Xemnas's own words about his true ambitions that he is another form of Xehanort and not Terra.

The problem with that is that he is the more Terra like version of both Xehanort's counterparts. He has more of his memories and his body is technically what modern day Terra would look like if his skin was a bit darker. Which makes sense, because it is his body.

Xemnas never said he wasn't Terra. We all know he is another form of Xehanort, but Xehanort is Terra+MX, so that doesn't disprove anything.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The problem with that is that he is the more Terra like version of both Xehanort's counterparts. He has more of his memories and his body is technically what modern day Terra would look like if his skin was a bit darker. Which makes sense, because it is his body.

Xemnas never said he wasn't Terra. We all know he is another form of Xehanort, but Xehanort is Terra+MX, so that doesn't disprove anything.

Nonetheless all that still doesn't mean squat in the picture of Xemnas actually acting genuinely in Terra's behalf even less him being Terra, as Terra's mind is most likely with the LS and a part of him is also to be rumored inside Riku.

No one denies that Xemnas was influenced by several Terra-factors and most likely did hold some memories of Terra, but that's all that there is to it as far as we know. Wanting to fuse with Kingdom Hearts and become a god-like being, reshaping the universe and controlling every heart is nothing Terra would do...it's Xehanort's ambitions.
And these are Xemnas's own words, in the secret reports of Days as well as in KH 2 when speaking to Ansem the Wise.

Xammag

Nonetheless all that still doesn't mean squat in the picture of Xemnas actually acting genuinely in Terra's behalf even less him being Terra, as Terra's mind is most likely with the LS and a part of him is also to be rumored inside Riku.

No one denies that Xemnas was influenced by several Terra-factors and most likely did hold some memories of Terra, but that's all that there is to it as far as we know. Wanting to fuse with Kingdom Hearts and become a god-like being, reshaping the universe and controlling every heart is nothing Terra would do...it's Xehanort's ambitions.
And these are Xemnas's own words, in the secret reports of Days as well as in KH 2 when speaking to Ansem the Wise.

I'm just saying that he's the most Terra we've gotten out of anyone who wasn't Terra. You say it like Xemnas flat out said he didn't have some Terra in him.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
"Some" Terra in this case means a bunch of memories, which is almost secure.
What I meant was that some people seem to tend to make an equation like Xemnas = Terra or Xemnas(Terra) which is false, according to our current status of knowledge.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think the theory where Terra and MX's heart went into the nobody and heartless is possible but, regarding what was said about Xion, i think there may be a connection between her and vanitas.

In the same way vanitas came from ven, xion came from roxas, who could very well have been harboring Ventus' heart. If you compare the two, Xion does resemble Vanitas, looking like Sora and having black hair. In regards to the eyes not being the same color, Vanitas' eyes may have possibly been blue because the eye color usually changes varying on the relationship with xehanort, as braig's did.
Just a theory, idk if it means anything though

wangyin

I think he stated quite explicitly on the finish off of KH2 that he couldn't really feel emotions, so he possibly didn't possess a heart. He may occur to be lying, but what would his intent occur to be in lying in the direction of people he was going to kill? as well as the sleep within of the institution was presently dead, so it wasn't like he was attempting to fool them. There is nevertheless a possibility, though; I don't think it's impossible.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
There was an interview that Nomura said Xemnas may have chosen not to wield a keyblade. I guess I'll have to pull that up. But that would mean he needed a heart.

Also I think with Terra/Xehanort/Eraqus it was the same deal as Sora/Ventus/Kairi. Basically the nobodies that were created (Roxas and Xemnas) might not have even been Nobodies. Days shows us that Roxas definitely has a heart (he cries at losing Xion) so i think theres a great chance that Xemnas has one too.

Edit: That last point is further enforced by Xemnas' ability to feel hate and rage.

Last edited:

flurryflames

That interview is true, which is why I believe that MF is Xenmas. He may have an artifical heart for all we know or some kind of trickery.

In the KH 2 I don't doubt that Xenmas doesn't have a heart. He may and may not. It is hard to tell. He could be the one in denial. It just seems that he may for some reason.

Even if nobodies fake emotions a few seem to express it well. Some examples are Axel and Demyx. We understand Axel with fury with Roxas and other things, but Demyx seem to be really emotionally when he lost his sitar when he disappeared. It was his pride in joy and what made him feel somewhat complete. It almost seem like he is crying when that happens as well. Perhaps when they are defeated they may of had a hint of humanity brought in with them. I think Saix dfid when he is shocked that he lost. Xaldin was upset as well. I may have to look at their deaths again, but I just notice things.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Days shows us that Roxas definitely has a heart (he cries at losing Xion)

since Roxas has Ven's heart.. will Ven have the memories of Roxas when (if) he wakes up?

so i think theres a great chance that Xemnas has one too.

Edit: That last point is further enforced by Xemnas' ability to feel hate and rage.

i think Xemnas does have a heart, so does Ansem SoD (while he is not the heartless, the guardian is AX's heartless and he is just an extra body) the question is which one has which ones heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back