• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone notice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
^Can't argue with that...I miss playing through KH1 and enjoying the story and the endearing characters...sigh...none of that in KH2 though...at least, not as much as in the first game.

What I especially miss is savoring the mystery of the unknown and everything Deep Dive related before the release of KH2.

Raiko

Come break me down
^ 0.o...o-kayyy...

anyways..*sigh of boredom* yeah i did notice that KH2 is easier.Why do they have to do this to us!!!just becoz newbies have to play KH2 without playing the first one...and people complaining that KH is too hard!! ¬_¬

Rix

:)
Awards
pfffft! Kh1 is not hard at all if you have the patience to explore the worlds and level up at hard boss fights! And yeah, the lack of platforming in KH2 did really dissapoint me.

TrueRoxas527

Platforming was not that good for KH2, in fact there was hardly anything!
But KH1 was a lot harder to explore. I could NEVER figure out what to do in Wonderland to continue the storyline. There are so many dang holes!

u guys need to lay off riku key he probably knows moqe about kh than all of u.

What the ****? Honestly, only one person did what you are saying, and that is KingDoom.

And he said it was a JK. And no ****, of course RK knows more than us. Nobody said he didn't.

On topic...

Yeah, there was no platforming in KH2.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
This thread should probably be closed as it's turned into something of a shitstorm ._.

As a final Note:

Kingdom Hearts I > Kingdom Hearts II.

Difficulty is higher, skill needed is slightly higher, and the story is better as well. In addition you actually needed to explore a bit without a minimap. They added the minimap in KH2 and then made all of the areas tiny and simple. In fact, the map showed you more of where you CAN'T go instead of where you could go. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back