• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone notice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStyley92

Did anyone noice that kingdom hearts II lacks the platforming elements that the first one did. that kinda makes me like the first one better. Very linear.

Last edited:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Yes, I have noticed that, and it's due to the diminutive sizes of the worlds in KH2 in comparison to KH1. There are less platforming elements and less puzzles. Remember End of the World? How you had to glide into the right crevices and such, well there's none of that in TWTNW, which practically shows you which way to go.

The thing about KH1's worlds is that they were messy (not sure if that's the right word), it was hard getting around and all that.

A

Audo

Yes. And it;'s because fans and critics were complaining that the worlds in KH1 weren't "user-friendly". So they made them smaller, easier, and lamer for KH2. So if it is anyone's fault it is ours (and i say that generally.)

Ams Tram Gram

Yes. And it;'s because fans and critics were complaining that the worlds in KH1 weren't "user-friendly". So they made them smaller, easier, and lamer for KH2. So if it is anyone's fault it is ours (and i say that generally.)

You're absolutely right, and you know what? *sniff*, I shamefully admit that I was in that group...it was only too late before I realized that harder is better.

Killer Sora

This is getting a bit off topic
and if you want to insult people then do it in some other thread
maybe people will care about your sad pathetic plea for attention there
because no one does here

edit: not staul master

A

Audo

Riku can't kick my ass, his a 16 year old who loves riku and is always on KHI, i think his a fat guy who has no life...
just kiding!
I forgot I owed you a negarep, thanks for reminding me. ^________^

Stualmaster said:
You're absolutely right, and you know what? *sniff*, I shamefully admit that I was in that group...it was only too late before I realized that harder is better.
=/... so we should all be blaming you! XD! J/K.

This is getting a bit off topic
and if you want to insult people then do it in some other thread
maybe people will care about your sad pathetic plea for attention there
because no one does here

edit: not staul master
Jesus, I didn't do anything.

Ams Tram Gram

I'm not sure we should be straying off topic like this, couldn't we all settle aside our differences and get along?

=/... so we should all be blaming you! XD! J/K.

lol, guilty as charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back