• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What did you think about the Pride Lands?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i thought it was cool.
it brought a different style to the game.
true tho bout havin no limits and drives there. that did suk. but i did always like lion king when i was young and was glad it was in there.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
thats true.
those little winged creatures right. yeah i trained there too.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I didnt think it was that good at all. I hated the fact that you couldn't even Drive. I understand you were a stupid lion but they could've done something different I guess.

keyblader_aki

Pride Lands weren't that bad....i'd rather be a frickin lion than a stupid half human - half dolphin like in KH1 with Atlantica. God that was annoying the swimming and crap. Besides we'll probably see Lion King in BBS and probably in KH3. KH3 would be the continuation (Lion King 2 with Zera and her pack vs Simba and his pack with Kovu and Kiara XD ) yes i know my disney movies

the before in BBS could be Simba little ...mufasa dying etc....pride lands weren't that bad guys. In my opinion not for me.

kh is ba

Maybe in kh3 it will be lion king 1 1/2 lol but that would be impossible because that was happening at the same time as the first one. I loved the pride lands they were sweet. Being a lion was awesome because you could run really really fast. I just wish it was bigger and had some better areas.

Riotgirl8268

the actual story line to it kinda sucked, and was a little boring. but, there is a surplus of heartless on the mountian top, through the kings den, that are great for leveling ^^ that is the only redeems quality to the pride lands

iceblaze

Re: Did anyone else the Pride Lands?

I loved the pride lands! Sora is just cute:loveit:! and it was funny.

The pride lands wasn't my favorite ,But I really agree with you that Sora was cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He wasn't just cute , he was adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think Pride Lands was quite interesting,and I loved how quick Sora was when in this form =P
It wasn't that bad,there were other worlds which sucked

A

axelorder13

ya like atlantica had no point in the game no story or anything dnt like atlantica in kh1 either

Blue

home is where the heart is
Yeah,I also hated Atlantica,it was just pointless.And I hate to move underwater as Sora,don't know why,but it sucks....

Whereas in Pride Lands,there is a story,Sora's movements as a lion are cool and you get to fight some decent enemys =)

Zhren

i hated atlntica and pride lands wer ok i got tired of hearing the gay laugh of the heyenas and simba kinda bein all dark and sad

~Axel_Riku~

I know I didn't like the Pride Lands, I hate for Sora to be that small, and you really can't do anything in that form. So I hope they don't bring it back.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I liked the Pride lands, it added a little bit of variety and originality to the gameplay, which is what the game needed badly (Well...at least I think so).

The only thing I hated was that you didn't get to fight Pete as a lion...the Hyenas were fun though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back