• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destructoid KH3D Impressions from PAX East!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The impressions continue to sweep in! As many of you were aware, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance made a surprise appearance at PAX East along with titles like Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Quantum Conundrum and Heroes of Ruin. Thanks to forum member TepidShark, we've received a heads up that Destructoid has gotten a chance to demo KH3D at the event. Click on the link to read their impressions, and here is a snippet below:

So here I am on The Grid, smacking foes with my Keyblade and collecting experience orbs. The fighting is pretty similar to previous titles in the series, with the exception of a new technique that allows you to quickly dash through the air, stick to a wall, then rebound down a different direction. This ability helps speed up the flow of the game and opens up new aerial offensive maneuvers, but the handling takes a little getting used to -- while zooming around, movement is a little finicky.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Af7nt.png

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
From the impressions said:
I was also assured that instead of this being a side story like most of the handheld iterations of Kingdom Hearts games like Birth By Sleep, RE:Coded and 358/2 Days, Dream Drop Distance was going to be a full fledged sequel to Kingdom Hearts II

I was also assured that instead of this being a side story like most of the handheld iterations of Kingdom Hearts games like Birth By Sleep

like Birth By Sleep

tumblr_m08d4akz9B1r6h9nl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back