• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DESPERATE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

sorry another riku VI help post level 47 kingdom key, three wishes, crabclaw, pupkin head, fairy harp, wishing star, spellbinder,olympia, lady luck divine rose, and oathkeeper any advice

IM TRYING TO BEAT THE GAME AT THE LOWEST LEVEL POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Other then don't try to beat the game at the lowest level possible? Honestly, I don't remember... I think I stacked my deck 7,8,9,0,7,8,9,0,7,8,9,0 etc. That way, you can always break his Dark Aura attack because a 0's close at hand.

Akans

「moriya」
Anothe simple strategy is just to spam sonic blade, that sleight is usually high enough to break his dark aura, and you only need to use hi/mega potions, which take up less CP than elixirs.
Use a lot of cures, 7+ at least
Oogie-Boogie is a must, Air Soldier and Malificent is useful if you run out of potions, cuz you can then whack him to death.
The biggest problem with this is that you won't defeat him before you run out of potions, but if your conservative enough, then that's not a problem.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I stacked my deck 9999,888,777 etc. and put the zero's at the other end, so its quick enough to break

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Giving up is probably the best idea.

Especially if you've beaten it in the past.

Use zero cards to break Riku's sleights, if you decide to go through with it.

And don't use sleights, you'll run out of cards.

Moncus

Sleights are ok, but just know when to stop. I ended the fight with like, 6-7 attack cards, 3 cures and a blizzard card when i finally beat him, but started with many more.

cloudscourge

Not sure, never been good with suroundings, or map
one thing i do is keep around 4 zeros at the very end of the deck that way all you need are two L button clicks to get to them whenever you need them.

plus i think I use only three or four enemy cards (air soldier,hook, vexen, and oogie boogie) usually that way i can keep healling at the end of the battle and i can keep healling while dodging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back