• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Denzel from FF7 is Genisis's SON!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
People are still anticipating for another FFVII game?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
And Sora is Squall's son. And Rinoa is Tifa's daughter. And Ashe is Yuna's sister. And Vaan is Tidus, dressed up like a woman. Wait, Vaan's a guy... Fran is Quistis dressed up in a PlayBoy outfit. Wakka is Zell's cousin. Cid is Cid's brother, who is the father of Cid, who happens to be the great-great-great-grandfather of Cid.

Crackpot theories indeed.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Cloud's dad is really Sephy.

Silh said:
People are still anticipating for another FFVII game?
It wouldn't shock me if they was another FFVII game. I mean if up to Nomura and he had his way.. Thats all they would be was FFVII games and spins offs. <.<

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
And Sora is Squall's son. And Rinoa is Tifa's daughter. And Ashe is Yuna's sister. And Vaan is Tidus, dressed up like a woman. Wait, Vaan's a guy... Fran is Quistis dressed up in a PlayBoy outfit. Wakka is Zell's cousin. Cid is Cid's brother, who is the father of Cid, who happens to be the great-great-great-grandfather of Cid.

LAAAAWL! Good one!

Jep Crackpot theories although I though Denzel was a bad Sora clone. (inside joke ignore me)

If they plan making another FFVII game (other one after crisis core) I swear I'll stab a sword in someone's ass, THE FIRST PERSON I SEE! *glares*..........I'm calm now ^^;.....

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

I thought Cid was Cids brother in law who then divoriced on spouce abuse:confused: Oh well but wow sora is Squalls son. The mystery is solved why we didnt see Sora's parents in KH cause Sora's dad left them cause sora is a brat kid that likes to eat paypa fruit and play with wooden swords.

YEah there might be another FFVII spin off but its a huge doubt Denzel is just Denzel who cares. Next we are going to say the Lifestream is going to form itself into a human bent on correcting the planet by getting rid of all the humans:thumbdown:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
the Omega Weapon is the father of the Ultimate Weapon who is brother to Ultimate Weapon who is the long lost cousin's friend of Ultimate Weapon
Barret isnt Black he is actually Vann's brother who got alot more of a tan

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Ur all mean i wasent saying there should be a new ff7 game im just saying that Denzel could be Genisis's son because he looks like him :(
I wasn't being mean. Smart ass maybe but wasn't being mean. :)

Yea, thats probably because Tetsuya Nomura is the character designer.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
i'd rather go with- sora's aerith's and cloud's son (go better) jk

i dont really know why this happens!!!! why are there soo many cids and why is there rikku and riku (they're like total opposites, one just has an extra "k" in it [or one less"k"])
we dont know the answers to the questions !! *wait what am i getting at*

denzel, i think doesnt really look anything like genesis except the hair color, i think he looks more like gackt!!*squeal* love him!!!(actually i think genesis was made to look like him)

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
If you look at Denzel from FF7 AC he looks like Genisis maybe this will play a important role in the next gamE?

Nope, nice guess but the novel that came with the FF7 collector's set says that his father is Abel. Yeah, Genesis is based off Gackt's look since he played the role of him the first time he appeared in DoC as "G".

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^His parents died when Shin-ra dropped the Sector 7 plate to kill AVALANCHE. His adoptive mother died when Meteor hit. The lifestream hit her, and her Geostigma killed her.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
...Denzel can't be Genesis' son cos..well.

Crisis Core= 5 (or was it 7:confused:) years before main events in the game
Final Fantasy VII = main events of the story
Advent Children: 2 years after VII

So..how can Denzel be Genesis' son then?..I think Genesis is gonna die..dunno why but yeah:p

New2Ya

I'm lost...
...Denzel can't be Genesis' son cos..well.

Crisis Core= 5 (or was it 7:confused:) years before main events in the game
Final Fantasy VII = main events of the story
Advent Children: 2 years after VII

So..how can Denzel be Genesis' son then?..I think Genesis is gonna die..dunno why but yeah:p
Even though youre right that its BS, I dont see your logic.

If you mean that Genesis is dead after Crisis Core, you're wrong there. He is fully alive in Dirge of Cerberus, which takes place 2 years after Advent Children.

Denzel had a backstory in a short story. It's been years since I read it, but I think his parents died when Meteor hit Midgar.
Years???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back