• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PurestOfHeart

Me: Wow the craziness... Cool new character, btw Dancbanks!

*Hoshiko is wearing a black Org cloak and sitting in a dark corner humming the Hollow Bastion theme*

Hoshiko: Well, I say we return to BHK and Riku, sooo I vote B for this round.

Me: O.O Where did you get that expensive-looking Org. coat?! *Mutters* Let's see-a, I choose B too!

Last edited:

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ken: *Bonks all on head* Snap out of it!
Me: Out of what?
Ken: Urm, *bonk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blonde was lent on Oblivion, while he was sat on a couch. Oathkeeper was on the chair next to him. Riku was sat back, watching T.V.
"Why are we waiting here again?" Said Blonde, lying down.
"Because we need to lie low until tomorrow. Until we see Sora." Replied Riku.
"Sora's here?"
"Yes. We shall rid him from this world."
"Whatever." Said Blonde, and sat up. Suddenly, there was a screech outside. There was a gunshot and a bike crashed straight through the window. The two of them drew their weapons.
"State your name and buisness." Said Riku. The biker pulled off his helmet. It was Shaun.
"You." Said Riku. He ran forward and was hit back by a force of light coming from Shaun's blade. Riku went into Dark Mode. Blonde hit a lamp flying towards Shaun, but he sliced it in half. Riku nodded at Blonde, and they both ran forward and clashed with him. Shaun as having a hard time blocking both their attacks, when he sent Blonde flying down into the basement.
"Now, for you." He said. He whacked Riku through the plasterscene wall, where he hit Blonde and sent them both back flying down the stairs. Shaun grabbed the note that fell out of Riku's pocket, and drove off. Riku climbed up the stairs and moved around slowly, until he came to the conclusion he was gone. He put back Souleater into his coat, and Blonde came up and started to clean up. Good thing they rented the house. Soon, they called a DIY man to fix the windows and walls and they were fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Urm... not much.
Ken: *raises hand*
Me: Ok, ok, more afterwards.

A: BHK and Riku have training fight.
B: Sora's gang vs Riku and BHK.
C: Sora confronts Shaun.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me: Ok, we have a new person joining us today, it is the one, the only, Dan Hibiki!
Dan: Hey. Yahoo! Isn't that fun to say?
Me+Ken: *Anime sweatdrop*
Me: Anyway... lets get on with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku was outside, with Blonde sat on a deckchair. Riku's weapon was next to him. Blonde threw it straight at him and he caught it.
"Fight?" He said.
"Sure." Replied Blonde. He ran forward and instantly slashed him straight through the chest, when he discovered Riku dissapeared and reappeared behind him. He drew round and slashed again, and the same happened. And again.
"Hahahah." Laughed Riku.
"Why haven't you done that before?" Said Blonde.
"I didn't need to." Replied Riku.
"Yes you did." Muttered Blonde, under his breath.
"Oh yeah?" Shouted Riku, hitting Blonde flying. "Game, set, and match." Blonde got up and leaned on his keyblades.
"Aaah.... it hurts...." He said. Riku chuckled. He walked over and helped Blonde up to his feet.
At Sora's place:
"It's too big!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Suspense....
Dan: YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO!
Ken: *Bonks Dan on head*
Dan: Ouch.
Me: *Anime sweatdrop*

A: Carry on with Blonde and Riku
B: Back to Sora's place.
C: Confrontation?

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Dan:*bows to fishy*
Me: *pulls Dan up*
Ken: Almighty fish!
Me: *Anime sweatdrop, again*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a view of a brown wardrobe door, and voices can be heard inside:
"Sora, It wont fit!" Said Kairi.
"Course it will!" Replied Sora.
"It's too small!"
"It isn't, see!"
Sora is wearing a new top, and Kairi is leant against the wall, watching him.
"I don't know, it looks a bit tight." She said.
"You're right." Replied Sora, taking the shirt off and putting his normal one back on.
"Better?" He said.
"Yup." Said Kairi.
"Good."
They walked out of the wardrobe to find Ned playing Super Smash Bros with Donald and Goofy. In their visit to the town mall, they bought two new pads. Sora picked up the fourth and joined in, and Kairi put her arms around his shoulders. Ned tutted and went back to playing, to find himself knocked out. Kairi rose her arms up in a cheering motion and hit Sora in the nose. It was broken.
"AAAAAH!" He screamed. "CRAP!"
"Ooh, ooh, sorry, sorry!" Muttered Kairi. Sora ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Ned started the car, and drove Sora to the doctor's place. Donald and Goofy were left alone.
"How about we talk to Mario?" Said Donald.
"Gawrsh, sure." Replied Goofy. They grabbed Sora's laptop out of his bag and fired up the internet, and then MSN.
"Sign in as Sora_bigone@Hotmail.com." Read the Msn box. Donald clicked yes, and typed in the password "Kairi1."
/----------\
l Online: l
l Mama mia! l
l Offline: l
l Twilight... l
\_________/

Mama Mia says:
Yellow!
The Keyholder says:
lol, Mario!
Mama Mia says:
Yes its-a me, Mario!
The keyholder says:
LOL!
....And it followed from there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan: Ooh! YAHOO! I got muscles.
Ken: You only just noticed?
Me: Why, why, why, delia?
All: DUN DUN DUN!

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me: *eats muffin*
Ken: Grrr.... it's the muffins...
Dan: killer monkey brigade, yey!

A: Serious? THIS IS SERIOUS? BIT LATE FOR THAT!
B: Wham.
C: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Me: And yes, Dan made up these choices.
Dan: My style is saikyo! Hiya!
Ken: *anime sweatdrop*

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me: You know what, I'm so generous... I'll do all three.
Dan and Ken: *glare supsicously*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ned stopped the car and lifted Sora out. He half-carried him to to the doctor's room, where he kicked the door open and lay Sora down on the bed.
"Get him fixed!" Said Ned.
"Hmm, it looks serious..." Said the doctor, examining Sora's nose.
"Serious? THIS IS SERIOUS? BIT LATE FOR THAT!" Screamed Ned, punching him. Wham, straight in the nose. The doctor dropped to the floor.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He screamed. He picked up a knife and threw it at Ned. Suddenly, a black figure jumped through the open window and blocked the knife. He picked up Sora and revived him, then quickly put him down. Sora stirred quickly.
"Who are you?" He said.
"I am Shaun. That's all I am saying." Said Shaun, and he slashed the doctor. "Do not harm people of the light." After saying this, he jumped back out of the window and dissapeared.
"What the hell? Good thing Kairi is in the car...." Said Ned.
"Kairi's here?" Said Sora, and he ran to the car outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A: Kairi's not there.
B: Kairi is covered with blood.
C: No car, no Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back