• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I: B.'s more popular. it's just the option.

Phil: that didn't make a single bit of sence.

Steve: makes more sence then half the stuff Jimmy and Fred say. *points to Jimmy and Fred*

Jimmy and Fred: *bowing to fishy*

phil: but we still want C.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me: Well... I'm on off my holidays!
Dan and Ken: *both cry*
Me: But... okay one more bit!
All: YEY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A cat appeared on a tree. "So, you have dicovered your true powers..." It said. Ned got his gun out and started shooting.
"Who said that?" He said. Sora forced his arm down. The cat appeared straight in front of them.
"If you are to witness true power... then follow me." It said. It started running, with Sora, Ned and Shaun trailing. Suddenly, they came to a 3 way fork. Ned went left, Sora went center, and Shaun went right. There were doors at the end of each passage. Ned opened his and stepped inside. He pulled out his gun and around 15 guards appeared from the darkness.
"Civillian, put your hands up!" Said one guard. Ned followed the instructions. "Now, drop your weapon and fall to the floor!"
Ned dropped his gun and fell. Just as he started to fall he noticed a row of gas tanks. Just as he hit the ground he caught the gun and shot the gas tanks. BOOM. The whole line of guards were thrown manically towards the front wall. Ned was the only survivor. He stepped though the door on the other side of the room, and let out a sigh of relief.
Sora opened his door and stepped in. He found himself in a spaceship in a tunnel like ship.
"Sora, get your proton missles ready!" Said a voice from the control panel.
"Urm... okay." Said Sora. When he got to the end of this tunnel, he pressed a big red button. Missles fired out and blew up what turned out to be a ship. He landed on a ship he was instructed to. Suddenly, he found that he was dressed in brown robes and had a lightsabre in his belt.
"Cool!" Said Sora. He pulled it out and started slashing with it.
"Sora... I am pleased to see you again." Said a black figure.
"Vader! Give it up!" Said Sora.
"Your master never to-" At this point, Sora slashed Darth Vader in half.
"Just shut the hell up!" Sora said, picking up his red lightsabre and walking through the door at the other side of the room. He saw Ned and walked over.
Shaun opened his door and walked inside. He saw two dinosaurs and a bunch of blocks above him. He suddenly pulled out his phone and rang Mario.
"Hell-o?" Said Mario. The connection was bad.
"Mario? Thi- i- Shau-" Said Shaun. "I am in a pla- with dinosau- I wondere- if you could hel-"
"D- walk into the dino-!" Said Mario.
"Walk into the dinosaurs? Ok." Replied Shaun, putting down the phone. He walked innoncently into a koopa. He raised up into the air and fell down through the ground. Where Shaun and Sora were, a vortex appeared in the air and Shaun fell through. As he lay on the ground, he said:
"Mama Mia." Sora pulled him up. Shaun shook his head and became active again. They suddenly saw the cat and chased after him again. There was a sign above them.
"You are now leaving gameworld." Read Sora. There was another sign. "You are now entering T.V world."
This time, there was only one door. They all went through. They were in an apartment which was pretty badly decorated. There were two men sat on the sofa.
Sora shouted: "NOOO! WE'RE IN FR-"
The "Friends" themesong started to play. As if on cue, the T.V flickered and the threesome landed in a street were two fighters were fighting each other.
"Ryu! Show me what you've got!" Said a long blonde haired man in a red gi. The other man had short brown hair and a white gi.
"Ken, you have no match for me! Hadoken!" Sora looked down and noticed he was in a black gi like Akuma's. Shaun was wearing blue and yellow striped shorts (Sagat) and Ned was wearing-
"Pink? A pink gi?" He said.
"Yes, but you have the powers of Dan Hibiki." Said Shaun. He was a fan of the street fighter manga and games.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A: Royal Rumble!
B: Lets drop in on the teletubbies!
C: Ready steady cook!

Me: Okay.. I'm off. Good luck with the Cameo Ken. And Dan, sorry somebody nicked your outfit.
Dan: *Is stood in in white boxer shorts with red hearts on* Its... okay.
Ken: Bye.
All: SEEYA IN A WEEK!

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I: BOO!

Jimmy: AH!

T4I: Boo!

Fred: Ah!

Fred: AH!

Fred: Ah!

Fred: AH!

Phil: WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!!!!!

fred and Jimmy: AHHH!

T4I: BOO!

Phil: CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!

Steve: we choose C.

*Phil is yelling at T4I, and Fred and Jimmy are screaming.*

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
hey guys....I´m in Spain now... the internet cafe isn´t doing well... the spacebar is rubbish. Anyway, I´d liketo say I´ll be back on Tuesday.... seeya then. Maybe Wed. Depends on the flights... :)

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I: hey peoples. this thread wasn't on the first page. I don't think it was on the secound one either. you know wht that means right?

Steve: *insane look* YOUR KILLING THE THREAD PEOPLES!!!!!!

Phil: *more insane look* DON'T LET IT DIE!!! NEVER!!! NEVER!!!!!

Jimmy: cruel cruel cruel cruel peoples!!!

Fred: *dressed up as a doctor, standing over a table that some how has the thread on it, puts those electric things on it* LIVE LIVE!!!!

kingdomhearts14

In my own little world with cheese and video games
KH14: B I tell you.

Takuya: I say C.

Kh14: Don't start it TY.

Karen: cheesie says B.

KH14: See Karen agrees with me.*points at Karen*

Takuya: I'll fix that *Hits Karen over the head with cheese*

KH14: Thats enough from you *grabs baseball bat*

Takuya: Oh Carp!

*wham*

KH14: I say B.

Takuya: Owies!

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Fred: *sneeks over to were KH14 and his gang are and steals cheese.* "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jimmy: *eating goldfish crackers* *munch munch munch*

Phil: *Playing with his mustache*

Steve: *flinching at the Dr.sues A B C book*

T4I: *staring at all of them* why me?

[NOTE TO PEOPLES ON THIS THREAD. WE WOULD CHOOSE AN ANSWER BUT THERE ARE NONE. UNTIL THEN WE'LL JUST ENTERTAIN OUR SELVES BY THIS.]

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ok guys.... I just paid 2 euros so I could write something.... happy? :( I could have got another .hack// figure... I have three. Subaru, Tsaku, (sp on both) and I haven´t opened the other yet. I hope it´s Kite though.
Anyway....
(hey, where´s my wavey line on this keyboard? Hmn...)
?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
(That´ll do.)
?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
Suddenly, just as Sora was about to ask "Whats going on?" He dropped into another world. He looked around him. There was green grass all around, like astroturf. There were rabbits also. He noticed a big hill with "Metal Whooshy Doors." A theme tune started to play. Ned came out in a red suit on a scooter, and Shaun was wearing a cowboy hat and a green suit. Sora started laughing at them, then Shaun said:
"You can´t say anything, Tinky Winky."
Sora looked at himself, and reached out for his blade. It turned out to be a handbag. A pink cat´s head started floating on the floor.
"Had enough?" It said.
"Damn right." Said Ned. He put away his gun, which turned out to be a chocolate bar.
"Fair enough." Said the cat. They landed outside, near a courthouse. As they landed they were surrounded by cards.
"Shit." Said Ned. He drew his Katana, and Sora and Shaun followed Suit. This time, Sora started to glow.
In the gummi ship....
"Goofy, whats wrong?" Said Donald.
"Nothing, I just feel gul-" And at this, Goofy dissapeared.
Back with Sora...
Sora looked at himself. His clothes had turned red and orange, and he had pulled an extra keyblade from somewhere.
"Nice." Said Sora, and rushed into a card. Ned and Shaun started glowing white and black, respectively, and started rushing around. Sora whacked a card straight into a podium, and a rabbit fell off.
"You! YOU!" Said a fat faced woman. She was standing with around 6 cards around her. "I, the queen of hearts put you on trial for hurting my dear friend here! Insolent fools!"
"We haven´t done anything wrong! Lets go." Said Sora, and he stepped his foot out. The cards formed a wall around them.

Do they:

A: Fight.
B: Run rabbit, run! Well, Sora, Ned and Shaun!
C: Go on trial. *Yawn*

kingdomhearts14

In my own little world with cheese and video games
KH14: You took my cheese! *walks over to T4I with baseball bat in hand*

Takuya: Hold your temper *grabs the back of KH14's shirt*

Karen: *crying* MY CHEESIE!

KH14: by the way T4I I'm a girl read my sig.

Takuya: *ties KH14 to a chair* anyway I choose B.

KH14: Takuya *BLEEP* you.

Karen: CHEESE! *Huggles Fayt plushie*.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Back tomorrow. I fly tonight, well, early morning tomorrow. It is... ten past 1 over here. I just got a whole pack of Mentos, and eat them all. I do see American adverts. Mwuahahah. I´m hyper now. MENTOS FRESH AND FUN ALL TEH TIME! Oh, by the way, evil week is over now. It´s Mentos week. So you have to say MENTOS FRESH AND FUN ALL THE TIME! At least 5 times. A day. :p
Hmm... I know!
ÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑ
Spanish Keyboards are cool.... I like my English one better though.
ÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑÇÑ
Sora nodded at Ned, then at Shaun. He poked one of his blades straight through a card, and the other ripped it in half. Ned shot a bullet through 3 cards at once, then also chopped them in half, devil may cry style. Shaun did sonic rave straight through the last one, and Sora did a keyblade flip through it, Mickey style. Suddenly, a giant heartless whacked Sora flying against the wall, losing his drive powers. Ned and Shaun were hit also, and they stopped glowing. The heartless was a knight type heartless. It had armour and the Dusk symbol on it. So, it was a dusk, not a heartless. Ned noticed another gun on the floor, minus his own. He had an idea. He ran and picked it up. He shot the dusk straight in the head. Bang. Dead. Suddenly, a man in a black cloak stepped forward.
"Seems like you weren´t powerful enough after all." Said the man. He pulled down the hood. It was Riku. Blonde was by the side of him, and he pulled down his hood.
"You said that would kill them!" Said the astonished Queen of Hearts.
"No, but we WILL!" Shouted Riku, and he rose towards Sora, but he was forced back by a shield.
"Not if we get to you first!" Said Goofy. Donald ran in and healed the other three. Kairi smiled and Ned realised it was Kairi´s gun.
"You aren´t going any further, Riku!" Said Donald.
"Isolent fools!" Said an echoing dark voice. "I CONTROL RIKU NOW!"
The world went black. Sora woke up by the side of his gummi ship.
"What the f*ck just happened?" He said. Kairi, being the only one knocked out, told him what happened.
"Damn Riku." Said Ned.
Sora wondered for a minute, then realised something.
"Shit, I wonder how Traverse Town is going?" He said. He jumped into the ship and put it in warp mode.
"Come on!" He shouted. Everybody climbed in reluctantly, and braced for impact.

A: There´s a riot.
B: Peace.
C: Riku is waiting.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ooh Yeah.... time for the final frontier. Writer's cramp.... move aside. Dj Dan is in town.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final Chapter: Burning Rage
Sora jumped out of the gummi ship and pushed the guards aside. He entered through the door and noticed a big commotion. Somebody ran up to him and said:
"Sir! There has been a riot! Started by..."
"Riku." Muttered Sora. As the others ran through the gates, a building exploded. Sora flew back. He was trapped in a large arena sized sphere of flames. A figure in a black cloak stepped through the flames.
"Riku...?" Muttered Sora.
"No. He is not here now. I control his body." Said the figure, pulling down his hood. "He belongs to Darkness now!"
"A-A-nsem?"
"No. I am the TRUE essance of darkness." He caught eyes with Sora and he was forced back. "You can call me Ishkari." He drew Riku's old weapon, the one he used in Hollow Bastion. He lunged at Sora, and caught him in his chest.
"NO!" Screamed Kairi, watching the fight. She dropped to her knees. Sora fell to the floor, dead.
"AHA! The one of light, dead!" Said the figure. "Darkness will rule now!"
"Not quite." Said a mysterious voice from nowhere. Mickey dropped in. "You may have destroyed him, but his light lingers!" He said.
"NO!" Shouted Ishkari. A light sparked from Sora's heart and surrounded the town. His body dissapeared, and the whole town was engulfed in light. Ishkari started to fade from Riku's body, and the real Riku ran to Sora.
"SORA! NO!" He shouted. He fell to his knees. The flames dissapeared and Kairi ran straight to Sora. He dissapeared. She started to cry, and Riku walked off.
"Where are you going?" Said Ned. He and Shaun drew their swords.
"To get Sora back. Time to go to the underworld."

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Quick, no? Story number two, "Deep Dive, The Hero's regain" will be posted in here. Adios, for now!
Dan+Ken: *Sat there crying*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back